BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Everlyn G.
este producto me gusta mucho, arreglo mis uñas en casa, es rapido y lo mas importante es que si quita el esmalte ya que venden unos que no lo quitas. me gusta!!!
Yoselyn L.
Execelente removedor de esmalte. El resultado bueno , la aplicacion es rapida y no deja un desagrable olor como otras marcas.
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
This stuff works like the acetone in the nail salon . No harsh smell which is amazing.
Erin M.
It smells really nice. The smell isn't that harsh and toxic. I got it at a drugstore near my home in north Hollywood. I've been using this for a while now. Its one of the best removers I've used and its great. I would buy this again totally. I loved it.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
excellent product, removes the nail polish without laatimarlas. It has a good price and the ideal size
Traci F.
Calhoun, LA
I love having this product.  I can't keep my nail polish looking good for too long so I have to remove it often. It's inexpensive and works
Yasmin K.
Swansea, Swansea
Reaaaaally good for taking off nail polish. It’s not as harsh as other nail polish removers.
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Removes nail polish instantly good quality and easy to find in any store of your convenience that’s the only one I use for me.
Patricia B.
Clyde, NC
I’ve used better. It took a lot of product and rubbing to remove the polish off my toes. It didn’t smell god awful like 100% acetone does so that’s a plus.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA
I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?