Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH

Took off my nail polish with no effort at all. Easy to use and smell isn't very strong.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ

Takes everything off with one or two swipes. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Ive been using this acetone remover since i started wearing nail polish and it works great and its a great price, too!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia

As a nail polish remover it does that, it removes nail polish. But I have noticed that it likes cotton pads more than just plain cotton wool. The pads takes the nail polish better but if i use a cheaper cotton it takes a lot of product and I need to really put a lot of the remover to get it all off.
Ediith T.
Ediith T.

Me gusta mucho este, yaque me quita hasta los pintauñas potentes que dejan marcas, pero con este no me queda ni un ratro.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK

I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
V O.
V O.

a normal nail polish remover that does the job and not to harsh on the skin. wish it comes in a bigger container though
Nanu S.
Nanu S.

It is fast to remove nail polish and is not really agressive for nails. Also I find it at a good price here in my country. I use it most of the times.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now