Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Christina G.
Christina G.
It would be nice if the top had a smaller hole to control the amount of nail polish remover that comes out. If you let it sit on your nail a couple seconds, nail polish easily comes off.
Pilii T.
Pilii T.
The nail polish remover, it works for my nails, because not dry, but it tales a little longer to removd the nail with glitter and more productos is used with that type of nail polish
Hancy R.
Hancy R.

Excellent remover, remove all polish in one pass, is economical and easy to access.

I have always used, the smell is not strong and it feels like you hydrate the cuticle.
very good.
Joselynne H.
Joselynne H.
No remueve todos los esmaltes, como las que tienen brillos, no las quitan del todo. O si las dejas abierta por un poco tiempo desaparece la mitad del contenido (exagerando un poco)
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Melbourne
I would never ever use anything but this to remove my nail polish. It comes off so easily and my nails aren't dry or cracked. Quite the opposite, my nails have never felt better.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Guayaquil
For me is the number one for use,is fasinating the way how it remove the nail polish,really awesome,I have used it for ages and I never fed up of this.I love it so much darlings.
Mahely B.
Mahely B.
Omg this is so gooooood, soy de Mexico y lo encierro fácilmente en alguna farmacia o súper, subprecio es muy accesible y sobre todo tiene un olor que no lastima y es tolerable :)
Belen O.
Belen O.
Buenos Aires
Quita muy bien el esmalte,sin dejar residuos. Excelente tambien para limpiar los pinceles de nail arte porque no los percude. Lo consigo en casi todos lados y a buen precio
Tash A.
Tash A.
Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Diane N.
Diane N.
Toronto
What I really like with cute is they seem to be the only brand that has a moisturizing content in their remover so when you use it your nails are dry and rough feeling.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?