Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Es muy bueno lo recomiendo, me facina lo recomiendo a todos es muy bueno muy rapido lo recomiendo
Katina R.
Katina R.

Cute nail polish remover is great. It gets all of the Polish off and the smell isn't that strong.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I love cutex nail products and this is one of the best polish removers i have ever used i live it
kika s.
kika s.

solo tenia uno que me regalaron y ya esta terminando, me gusta porque ayuda a fortalecer mis uñas
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Jacksonville, TX

Exclint product works just right dont take much a little a cotton ball and polish comes right off
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

I love this product!!! It works so that you don't have too!!!! Takes your nail polish off great!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

This is my favorite nail polish remover. It even removes glitter without really much of an issue
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA

Best nail polish remover! The nail polish comes off with out any effort and it takes it ALL off!
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Ann A.
Ann A.
Zion

Works great!!!!! Doesn't make my nails feel weak after using of. I love this nail polish remover
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now