Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA

Gets the job done especially when you are on the go all the time and don't have tons of time to remove nail polish.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem, Pa

I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA

It really gets the job done! Usually one or two swipes with a cottonball and it doesn't leave my fingers dry!
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV

This is my go-to nail polish remover. It's affordable, goes the job well, and doesn't leave my nails dry.
Brittiny A.
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ

Probably the best brand of nail polish remover I've used. It even does a great job with glitter polishes.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

This remover it great! it removes the nail polish with just two swipes and doesn't make my nails bendy.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.

When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

This is the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It'll remove your nail polish, quick and clean.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY

Works great doesn't damage nail beds and love the fact that the smell isn't as harsh as others
Emily P.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA

This brand is the only one that doesn't really damage my brittle nails. Only brand that I buy!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now