2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kerel J.
Kerel J.
This removes nail polish really well without using a lot of the products. That's a pro for me. No cons for this. It can stand up against the best nail polish removers and holds its own. I find that its cheap. And I would recommend it to nail polish lovers like myself.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Caracas
I use it always, It is a reliable brand. Its smell is very strong but is fully effective. I used another brand that I did not like because it did not remove my nail polish at all. Very easy to use and apply, with a cotton. I always buy it to remove my nail polish.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.
This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I 've always used this brand in its different versions and this one in particular has a rich aroma and when I remove the paint does not leave the skin dry but feels soft and cuticle need not be removed . I always buy because the price - quality ratio is excellent
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Este producto me a asombrado mucho, ya que e probado infinidades de acetonas las cuales no superaron mis expectativas, en cambio este producto lo supero, deja muy suave mis cuticulas y remueve el esmate perfectamente, me encanta este producto, recomemdado 100%
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
Krla A.
Krla A.
If we gonna talk about a good polish remover we have to talk about cutex advance revival, I buy it at Macy's, I always have been use cutex but this removal let the nail with a extra glow, it is a good value and definitely I'll buy it one more time, I love it
Kristyna D.
Kristyna D.
I absolutely love this product! It's affordable, great quality and takes off all that stubborn old nail polish! One bottle goes a long way, with 3 daughters that's something you notice! There's no overwhelming smell and my nails feel healthy and look it to!
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.
This is the nail polish remover I have been using for as long as I can remember, it is the now that works the best I find. You don't really have to use much product to get your nail polish completely off, and it has a fairly good price. I totally recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?