Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Becky g.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL

I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Candace v.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I think this stuff is cheap and effective so it works for me! I go through it really quickly so I'm really clad it's cheap.
Susanna J.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA

This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem, Pa

I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Kate S.
Kate S.

I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

This remover it great! it removes the nail polish with just two swipes and doesn't make my nails bendy.
Brittiny A.
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ

Probably the best brand of nail polish remover I've used. It even does a great job with glitter polishes.
kristy a.
kristy a.
south australia

This is my in an emergency remover.i usually buy in bulk from my beauty salon but in some cases have run out during the late afternoon and have not made closing time so i have used chemist brands (this being 1 of them) and i found this was rather good.only thing i did find wasn't so pleasing was the cost in comparison to the litre bottles i usually purchase which are a few $s more then this.otherwise recommended
Damaris  R.
Damaris R.
Bloomfield, NJ

My number 1 to go to and use. Unlike any other brand cutex works and it doesn't take so many wipes and tries before the nail polish is removed. Excellent!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA

Cutex nail polish remover is great! I love their salon version. It gets of the hard glitter that regular stuff can not
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now