Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Louiza L.
Louiza L.

This nail polish is one of the better brands. Perfect amount of acetone so you're nails stay strong, but the dark polishes&stubborn glitter come off!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME

Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Marie R.
Marie R.

My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.

I buy the big purple bottle and it last me for a couple months. I don't need to keep reapplying to take the nail polish off. Works very good.
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL

Just started using this remover and so far it has done the job. The nail polish comes off in about two swipes. No complaints here.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Hillsboro, Or

This nail polish remover works greats even on the really dark or sparkle colors. I never seem to have any trouble with it.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA

This is my favorite nail polish. It not only gets off nail polish that is tough to remove but it also an affordable price
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA

Cutex nail polish remover is great! I love their salon version. It gets of the hard glitter that regular stuff can not
Anna H.
Anna H.

This nail polish remover gets off even four coats of polish in one swipe. It's quick and easy and good for your nails!
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA

Gets the job done especially when you are on the go all the time and don't have tons of time to remove nail polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now