2 colors available

BY CUTEX #15 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this brand so much. It is the best nail Polish remover I have ever used but it's expensive.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.
i like these product because remove my paint and color of my nails it' easier and don't put a stain in my beauty nails.
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY
Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually give myself self manicures and then treat myself every once in a while to a professional manicures. When i give myself a manicure and I need to remove the polish i go for Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover. It has good pricing and it does the job.
Irainny A.
Irainny A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Gets off the toughest of nail polish with great benefits for the health of your nails!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
This is the best nail polish remover forever, it remove it very quickly and doesn't have a strong smell. You can buy it pharmacies all over the country.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?