Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
CRYSTAL C.
CRYSTAL C.
Hidalgo, TX

I love that with one swipe it takes of your nail polish even if you have other nail polish under it also glitter it does a really good job.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH

I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.

Amazing nail polish remover takes off everything and doesn't try them out. Doesn't dry up quickly.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.

The removers of enamel cutex is a good product and also affordable with its cost, suitable for all people,Remove very well, removing all the emalte that you have in the nails, leaving nothing. Are purchased at any pharmacy or shopping center
Renata S.
Renata S.

Lo normal en un quita esmalte. Funciona rápidamente y el olor no desagradable, lo recomiendo !!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Es muy bueno lo recomiendo, me facina lo recomiendo a todos es muy bueno muy rapido lo recomiendo
Cortez C.
Cortez C.

i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Dalia P.
Dalia P.

De buen tamaño, no se tira fácil de abrir. Lo podemos llevar en cualquier bolso y super calidad no ocupas dar varias pasadas
Karen C.
Karen C.

As an Music Artist & Tv Personality, when I have the recording days, I've to change my nail color more than 2 times per day or the quantity of episodes (or scenes) that I have to record that day; and for this, the CUTEX advance revival nail polish remover it's the best option that I have found for this duty. This amazing nail polish remover because work fast and perfectly; it's not like the others, because you don't have to use to much for get the wished results. I recommend this product 100%.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now