Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL

I've only used one bottle of this and it was horrible. I went through an entire bottle in a very short amount of time. It has difficulty removing glitter and texture polishes. It's fine to use if you have only applied a polish and no top coat or preserver. You get what you pay for. Pay an extra buck or two for pure acetone if you are into doing your manis more often than others.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Wells, ME

I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Kate S.
Kate S.

I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Becky g.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL

I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Suzana S.
Suzana S.
montreal, quebec

This is my go to nail remover it works well,and is not pricey iget it for a dollr but is some place its pricey depends where you buy it.It is not the best quality ,but it does the job very well.
Allison
Allison
Rosamond, CA

Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV

I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN

I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now