2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...*
Julieta P.
Julieta P.
I like it at the first beacuse my nail polish disaper so fast but after a few days my nails feels dry and i think that was for the cutex advance nail polish remover because i don't use anything elsefor my nails in that period of time.
The good about the product it's that is cheap.
Celine C.
Celine C.
I've been using this ever since the first time I tried painting my nails! My mom would always get this whenever we're running out of it. It's pretty good in removing the varnish. The one thing that puts me off is how strong the smell is! Nonetheless, I'd definitely get it again.
Leymari C.
Leymari C.
I am a huge fan of using nail polish and always change the type of formula or color that i use so every time i am taking off my nail polish i use this brand i always love this brand because i never feel like my nails have a bad texture with this product i totally buy it again
Ana D.
Ana D.

Cutex the acetone is best to remove the enamel, no matter if the color is very dark, removes it to perfection, and its smell is not as strong, is the brand I use,
It is my only alternative, there is no comparison,
It is the only one I recommend,
do not buy other brands
Emma M.
Emma M.
It's hard to find that one bail.varnish remover that doesn't take ages to remove nail varnish from your nails... With one or two wipes of this on a corner pad on each nail is amazing! It also doesn't leave that horrible smell to you nails it's actually really refreshing
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
The smell is a little strong - always for this kind of product - but it's very long lasting. I buy it in any drugstore. Ut's very easy to use as long as you have cotton pads. It's very effective removing nail polish, to me it's the best one so of course i recommend it.
Kerel J.
Kerel J.
This removes nail polish really well without using a lot of the products. That's a pro for me. No cons for this. It can stand up against the best nail polish removers and holds its own. I find that its cheap. And I would recommend it to nail polish lovers like myself.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.
This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Caracas
I use it always, It is a reliable brand. Its smell is very strong but is fully effective. I used another brand that I did not like because it did not remove my nail polish at all. Very easy to use and apply, with a cotton. I always buy it to remove my nail polish.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I 've always used this brand in its different versions and this one in particular has a rich aroma and when I remove the paint does not leave the skin dry but feels soft and cuticle need not be removed . I always buy because the price - quality ratio is excellent
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?