Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Joselynne H.
Joselynne H.

No remueve todos los esmaltes, como las que tienen brillos, no las quitan del todo. O si las dejas abierta por un poco tiempo desaparece la mitad del contenido (exagerando un poco)
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Melbourne

I would never ever use anything but this to remove my nail polish. It comes off so easily and my nails aren't dry or cracked. Quite the opposite, my nails have never felt better.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Guayaquil

For me is the number one for use,is fasinating the way how it remove the nail polish,really awesome,I have used it for ages and I never fed up of this.I love it so much darlings.
Mahely B.
Mahely B.

Omg this is so gooooood, soy de Mexico y lo encierro fácilmente en alguna farmacia o súper, subprecio es muy accesible y sobre todo tiene un olor que no lastima y es tolerable :)
Belen O.
Belen O.
Buenos Aires

Quita muy bien el esmalte,sin dejar residuos. Excelente tambien para limpiar los pinceles de nail arte porque no los percude. Lo consigo en casi todos lados y a buen precio
Tash A.
Tash A.

Good for your nails when plain polishes strip oils this doesnt. This can also be used on acrylic nails which is an added bonus with my family thats why I rated it so high
Diane N.
Diane N.
Toronto

What I really like with cute is they seem to be the only brand that has a moisturizing content in their remover so when you use it your nails are dry and rough feeling.
Saphir J.
Saphir J.
San Juan

This nail polish remover is the real deal I don't need a whole lot to get the job done a little bit goes a long way and it fast, doesn't really smells bad as the others
Sil V.
Sil V.

cutex is a very good nail polish remover does not damage my dry skin or other more aggressive products
besides having a variety of products that take care of my hands
It extracts absolutely all the caps of enamel that you have, leaves the soft skin and does not resect. It lasts enough since it removes immediately. I buy it always.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now