Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA

Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.

This nail polish remover removes me easily and effortlessly enamel, also I get it at a good price and does not smell tam strong as other
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.

My nails were weird. They used to grow super fast but the problem was that they broke with every move I done. Since I clean my nails with this polish remover my nails are stronger and shinier. What I find kinda annoying is the smell that it has, so strong.
lihle x.
lihle x.
port elizabeth

I'm impressed with Cutex because it leave the nail completely clean from nail polish and it doesn't make your fingers feel dry
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY

Gets it all off in very little time. Little rubbing needed. I love their pure acetone blend as well.
Allison
Allison
Rosamond, CA

Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL

I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
yennefer c.
yennefer c.

When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Becky g.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL

I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now