Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
The best Nail polish remover is Cutex. It don't damage our nails and it is the most efficient removing the nail polish. We all know that Cutex isthe best brand talking about nails.
The only negative thing that I can say is that the packaging is small.
Courtney-Lee P.
Courtney-Lee P.
The product works great especially when you're opn the go. Definitely affordable and you can find at any drug store or Clicks. The product does have a strong smell but only lasts a few seconds after leaving your cuticles and nails looking nourished!
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.
Es muy bueno, quita el esmalte super rápido, es increíble, aquí no se consigue mucho y su costo varia, pero lo recomiendo.

It is very good, super fast removes enamel, is incredible , here not much is achieved and the cost varies , but I recommend it
Aya A.
Aya A.
I like Cutex nail polish removers. They work nice, though I don't like the strong acetone smell. I've used their nail polish removers mire than once as they are effective and not too pricey. I usually buy it from my local grocery store or drug mart!
Rammary G.
Rammary G.
Es bueno pero aqui en venezuela existe otros productos parecidos que quitan el esmalte más rapido y son más accesibles pero de igual forma me gusta el olor y lo malo tambien seria que deja la uña un poco amarilla y devil pero deberian mejorar eso
rama a.
rama a.
Montreal, Quebec
Ce dissolvant enlève le vernis en quelques secondes! Facile à appliquer avec un coton ou coton tige! N'assèche pas les ongles. C'est mon dissolvant de tout les jours. Je le rachète à chaque fois :-) Je le recommande pour toutes les manicures :-)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
It feels good to your nail even thought it is really cold. Really easy to use you just need cotton and that is it. I bought this at Walmart for a really good price, and I have been using it for a long period of time. It is recommended to others
sarahi v.
sarahi v.
It is very good for nails, always use it because it gives you care that my nails deserve and nothing agresvo, keeps nails strong and protected, remove any remaining product and is very good for nails. i loveeeed this product. super recommend
Angy Z.
Angy Z.
I love this product, every time that I use itI feel my nails healthier, stronger and it does not leave any nail polish stains on the nails. The smell is a bit strong, but if you leave the bottle open a few seconds, the smell will fade away.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Advance Cutex Nail polish remover Renaissance is an amazing product because with just one pass by your nail paint is removed . The first use is to become fascinated and even I use to remove the enamel. The totally I recommend for quality.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?