Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
shelley f.
shelley f.

Great product. I like the citrus smell and that it doesn't dry out my hands and cuticles. It doesn't take a lot to remove certain colors. However darker shades take a few tries to get off. It is easy to use and apply and is relatively cheap. It is available at all local pharmacy which makes it easy to get.
Nicol S.
Nicol S.
cordoba

Deja mis uñas hidratadas y acelera el crecimiento muy bueno , quita el esmalte a la primera pasada
yennefer c.
yennefer c.

When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Christina C.
Christina C.

Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Becky g.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL

I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Angie C.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH

Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem, Pa

I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Kate S.
Kate S.

I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

This remover it great! it removes the nail polish with just two swipes and doesn't make my nails bendy.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.

es muy bueno y tiene olor , aunque un poco fuerte de olor pero quita muy bien el esmalte. yo tengo de olor a limon
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now