Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Rudy L.
Rudy L.

I don't know I like it and that's all it helps me to removed the color of my nails quickly
Karen Y.
Karen Y.
Guatire, Miranda

This is a good polish remover, since I was little my mom has preferred this brand is one of our favorites. Because it is easier to remove nail polish, I recommend it.
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA

I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Tara G.
Tara G.

Removes polish easily, nails are left clean and ready for new product. Would recommend this to others.
Iman G.
Iman G.
Philadelphia

One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.

Is a really good product. I paint my nails every week and is the only remover that i buy and use!
Ella O.
Ella O.
Baltimore, MD

This product comes on different scents and always smells great. Removes my nail Polish with little to no effort.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.

This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Odalis Q.
Odalis Q.
Quito, Uio

My nails are very well with this remover a think all the girls need to use this in her hands because you go to feel stronge and beautiful nails.
Samy Q.
Samy Q.

Esta marca en especial tiene mucha variedad de productos lo consigues en farmacias de cadena es muy buena y aparte que no te maltrata la uñas ni la piel alrededor te deja una sensacion agradable
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now