Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

Very good because if it gets into any cuts that you may have doesn't sting as much as other brands do. The smell is allright but could do with being slightly less pungent
Marianela O.
Marianela O.

I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
María P.
María P.

This remover it's good for my nails but I used a lot of this product because don't remove all the nail polish but for your price it's good
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY

Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.

i like these product because remove my paint and color of my nails it' easier and don't put a stain in my beauty nails.
April W.
April W.
Dover, DE

I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara

I have always used this nail polish remover. It is effective, it has a good smell and it is gentle with your nails. It is my favorite, and my friend's favorite too. I am a frecuent user of this nail polish remover and I recommend it because it is really good.
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV

I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT

Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.

No me gusta el olor es demasiado fuerte y por mas sabor a limon q tenga.
Hay otras marcas q tambien sin buenas y el olor es mejor y va en relacion al costo
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now