2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...*
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA
Best nail polish remover! The nail polish comes off with out any effort and it takes it ALL off!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI
My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon
I bought this to remove gel polish off and it didn't do as good as I thought it would.
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA
It works wonderful even the toughest nail polish comes off with this remover... You get bang for your buck
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Akemy M.
Akemy M.
Mis uñas, en un buen día, se acaba de despegar, romper o dividir. He intentado todo tipo de tratamientos, pero ninguno realmente ayude. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas ayuda. Otros removedores de esmalte de uñas se sequen las uñas aún más de lo que normalmente son. Éste no lo hace. El precio es muy bueno y funciona tan bien o mejor que quita esmaltes más caros. Éste es un ganador total. No entiendo las cutículas secas o las uñas secas a cabo cuando lo uso, así que no estoy haciendo daño a las uñas ya frágiles. Yo recomendaría altamente este removedor de esmalte, especialmente si usted tiene uñas problemáticas. Realmente es muy suave en ellos. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas es el mejor! Tengo las uñas muy sensible ya veces quita esmalte de uñas puede hacer que se pelan y se rompen, pero ese no es el caso con Cutex quita todo el esmalte de uñas en lugar rápidamente y deja las uñas sensación tan agradable como antes! Sin duda, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona!
Saira Y.
Saira Y.
I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?