Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Regina R.
Regina R.

Only need one cotton pad with a quarter sized amount for each hand. Love this nail polish remover!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
New Brunswick, NJ

Great remover, gets paint off very effortlessly. I bought it from CVS and will continue to buy it.
Lilly D.
Lilly D.
Gig Harbor, WA

I loved this PR it worked way better than anything I've ever tried. It didn't smell strong at all!
marlena s.
marlena s.

It very good product an easy to use an a reasonable price an dose not damage my nail when I use it
Tanesha H.
Tanesha H.
Levittown, PA

Because my nails are so brittle , I like this product. It doesn't seem to bother my nails at all.
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.

Is a really good product. I paint my nails every week and is the only remover that i buy and use!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Es muy bueno lo recomiendo, me facina lo recomiendo a todos es muy bueno muy rapido lo recomiendo
Katina R.
Katina R.

Cute nail polish remover is great. It gets all of the Polish off and the smell isn't that strong.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I love cutex nail products and this is one of the best polish removers i have ever used i live it
kika s.
kika s.

solo tenia uno que me regalaron y ya esta terminando, me gusta porque ayuda a fortalecer mis uñas
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now