2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amber S.
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
This works great at getting even the most stubborn polishes off. Works great on glitter and dark colors!
Kie S.
Kie S.
The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Ella O.
Ella O.
Baltimore, MD
This product comes on different scents and always smells great. Removes my nail Polish with little to no effort.
Iman G.
Iman G.
Philadelphia
One swipe of his stuff on a cotton ball and you're done. I've been using this product for years. You don't need to use a lot of this product and it helps wipe the nail completely clean. I highly recommend.
Genesis Z.
Genesis Z.
Oxnard, CA
Very fast and effective nail polish remover. Might leave nails looking a bit dry. Seems to take away nails natural shine.
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Best nail polish remover! I can get all the polish off my hands and feet with one cotton ball
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX
I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Rudy L.
Rudy L.
I don't know I like it and that's all it helps me to removed the color of my nails quickly
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Easy to use even if the polish have stayed on the nails for too long. And not smell that bad, alcohol wise.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?