Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia

As a nail polish remover it does that, it removes nail polish. But I have noticed that it likes cotton pads more than just plain cotton wool. The pads takes the nail polish better but if i use a cheaper cotton it takes a lot of product and I need to really put a lot of the remover to get it all off.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK

I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Worthington, MN

I love this nail polish remover!! It takes the color right off. I use this a lot and it makes my nails feel stronger.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR

Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA

Best nail polish remover! The nail polish comes off with out any effort and it takes it ALL off!
Katie D.
Katie D.

So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA

It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Maria Paz C.
Maria Paz C.

Just a regular polish remover it does its job perfectly. I use this frequently as I am a nailpolish addict. What stands out is that when you remove dark colors the cuticule stays clean and it also gives the nails a nice texture and smell. I buy this everytime I run out of it!
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI

My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon

I bought this to remove gel polish off and it didn't do as good as I thought it would.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now