Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Ana D.
Ana D.

Cutex the acetone is best to remove the enamel, no matter if the color is very dark, removes it to perfection, and its smell is not as strong, is the brand I use,
It is my only alternative, there is no comparison,
It is the only one I recommend,
do not buy other brands
Emma M.
Emma M.
It's hard to find that one bail.varnish remover that doesn't take ages to remove nail varnish from your nails... With one or two wipes of this on a corner pad on each nail is amazing! It also doesn't leave that horrible smell to you nails it's actually really refreshing
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
The smell is a little strong - always for this kind of product - but it's very long lasting. I buy it in any drugstore. Ut's very easy to use as long as you have cotton pads. It's very effective removing nail polish, to me it's the best one so of course i recommend it.
Kerel J.
Kerel J.
This removes nail polish really well without using a lot of the products. That's a pro for me. No cons for this. It can stand up against the best nail polish removers and holds its own. I find that its cheap. And I would recommend it to nail polish lovers like myself.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Caracas
I use it always, It is a reliable brand. Its smell is very strong but is fully effective. I used another brand that I did not like because it did not remove my nail polish at all. Very easy to use and apply, with a cotton. I always buy it to remove my nail polish.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.
This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I 've always used this brand in its different versions and this one in particular has a rich aroma and when I remove the paint does not leave the skin dry but feels soft and cuticle need not be removed . I always buy because the price - quality ratio is excellent
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Este producto me a asombrado mucho, ya que e probado infinidades de acetonas las cuales no superaron mis expectativas, en cambio este producto lo supero, deja muy suave mis cuticulas y remueve el esmate perfectamente, me encanta este producto, recomemdado 100%
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?