2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tami C.
Tami C.
Honolulu, HI
This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY
Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
Good product and bottle. It's a nice nail polish remover and the size and bottle allows you to carry ob your bag.
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex nail polish remover is great! I love their salon version. It gets of the hard glitter that regular stuff can not
Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Carol K.
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
Dies the job and does it well . I've always had good experiences using this product . It gets the nail polish off as it should .
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE
Gets the polish off quick and makes your nails feel great. It doesn't dry them out. I have dry nails and I use this because its one step to help keep my nails from peeling.
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY
Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?