2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC
Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI
My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
pharr, tx
It works good but ithink they can do better, sometimes my polish wont come off that easy
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon
I bought this to remove gel polish off and it didn't do as good as I thought it would.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?