Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Valeria p.
Valeria p.

is an excellent polish remover contains protein to help maintain nails to keep them healthy and beautiful, also very fast removes enamel. is my favorite, for me it does not compare to other products and it is not aggressive with nails
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.

I normally buy this remover because it works fairly well. I have used this for many, many years. I wished that it took off all the polish without leaving a residue. It is easy to apply. They have different scents, although I recommend the yellow.
Marina C.
Marina C.

I really hate nail polish removers with the strong smell, but this one doesn't do it at all. It's a real gem out here. Ater using this your nails smell amazing, even better than my perfume. Also, it is really affordable and doesn't damage my nails
Amber S.
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC

This works great at getting even the most stubborn polishes off. Works great on glitter and dark colors!
Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX

Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
Stefany L.
Stefany L.
santo domingo

This is a excellent nail polish remover this quit the nail polish so fast and dont leaves residues on, i buy it on december of the last year
Kie S.
Kie S.

The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Brisa A.
Brisa A.
Brownsville, TX

without a doubt is the best nail polish that and I tried always keep buying It has worked wonderfully
Krissbéll P.
Krissbéll P.

It's really special to me, leaves no traces of nail !!! I love fascinates me too
I always buy it, I swear, it is totally good
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now