2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Only brand I use. Takes off nail polish easily.
Valeria p.
Valeria p.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
is an excellent polish remover contains protein to help maintain nails to keep them healthy and beautiful, also very fast removes enamel. is my favorite, for me it does not compare to other products and it is not aggressive with nails
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Carol K.
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
Dies the job and does it well . I've always had good experiences using this product . It gets the nail polish off as it should .
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to nail polish remover. It makes taking the nail polish off really easy.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT
My favorite nail polish remover! Polish comes off easily and it surprisingly has a decent scent.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT
Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?