Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA

Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Laura S.
Laura S.

I have used a lot of nail polish over the years and Cutex Regular Polish Remover is among the best I have used. It does an excellent job of removing my nail polish even when I have nail art (including stick on decorations). I find a little of this nail polish remover goes a long way – if I wet a large cotton ball with this nail polish remover, it removes the polish from two or three nails before I have to reapply the remover to a new cotton ball. There is a slight odor, but nothing overwhelming, and it disappears once I have washed my hands.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This nail polish remover gets off even four coats of polish in one swipe. It's quick and easy and good for your nails!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.

removes all traces of nail varnish and leaves your nails healthy and smooth. No need to keep rubbing and buffing to do the job properly as it works with very minimal effort. Your nails are left thouroughly conditioned and and shiney
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME

A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Leeann R.
Leeann R.

this has a cheap price point. I was disappointed to note that it doesn't have a dispenser attachment you have to pour carefully onto a cotton pad the amount you would like.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

This is my go to nail polish remover. It makes taking the nail polish off really easy.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC

I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oshawa, Ontario

My trusted product when it comes to getting my nail polish off quickly and efficiently.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now