Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Candy C.
Candy C.
i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Karen R.
Karen R.
Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Victorville, CA
I love this brand it's the best! Quick and easy removal without overly drying it my cuticles.
Easy to use even if the polish have stayed on the nails for too long. And not smell that bad, alcohol wise.
Akemy M.
Akemy M.
Mis uñas, en un buen día, se acaba de despegar, romper o dividir. He intentado todo tipo de tratamientos, pero ninguno realmente ayude. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas ayuda. Otros removedores de esmalte de uñas se sequen las uñas aún más de lo que normalmente son. Éste no lo hace. El precio es muy bueno y funciona tan bien o mejor que quita esmaltes más caros. Éste es un ganador total. No entiendo las cutículas secas o las uñas secas a cabo cuando lo uso, así que no estoy haciendo daño a las uñas ya frágiles. Yo recomendaría altamente este removedor de esmalte, especialmente si usted tiene uñas problemáticas. Realmente es muy suave en ellos. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas es el mejor! Tengo las uñas muy sensible ya veces quita esmalte de uñas puede hacer que se pelan y se rompen, pero ese no es el caso con Cutex quita todo el esmalte de uñas en lugar rápidamente y deja las uñas sensación tan agradable como antes! Sin duda, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona!
Saira Y.
Saira Y.
I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

Lily C.
Lily C.
With damaged nails, the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is absolutely amazing. I took it upon myself to experience something new on my nails. It happened to be that acrylics were a thing, and I had never done them before. I decided to try and ever since then, my nails have been damaged. Fortunately for me, this nail polish remover has been amazing in revitalizing my nail beds.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo
Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
I like this product and it always works for me. It's not harsh and doesn't dry out my nails like other nail polish removers do. I buy it at our local drug store here. It's not pricey and I would use it again. I like that it revives your nails and you can just go ahead and polish your nails all over again. Great product.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?