Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Weendy O.
Weendy O.
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very good, it works well, I like, has little odor, and is cheap, so easy to apply and use, so good!
Lorie G.
Lorie G.
Summerfield, NC

works great and doesn't require having to go over the nail several times to get all the polish off.
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Shady Side, MD

No drying here. Able to change my polish as often as I want without drying out my nails. Excellent.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD

It's nice, very good smell but it takes a lot for the polish to actually come off. Would buy again.
Anallely E.
Anallely E.
Madera, CA

I like this because it removes my nail polish quickly and doesn't make my nails feel rough and dry.
Gaelle P.
Gaelle P.
Winter Haven, FL

I really like this nail remover, just one swap and the trick was done. Will absolutely use it again
Fabiola A.
Fabiola A.
Los Angeles, CA

It really takes out the nail polish. Very useable when it comes to nail polish stain onto the skin.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Grand Terrace, CA

This remover is not the best for removing red nail polish. I prefer one with a little more acetone.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Montreal , Quebec

Removes even the most sparkly, hard to remove polishes. Definitely recommend this brand of remover!
Denise L.
Denise L.

I like this the only problem is the smell is a bit to strong. But tolerable. Definitely keep using.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now