2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
It's perfect it takes f the nail polish it doesn't leave anything behind the smell is so so but the rest is super good
Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.
I normally buy this remover because it works fairly well. I have used this for many, many years. I wished that it took off all the polish without leaving a residue. It is easy to apply. They have different scents, although I recommend the yellow.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Love this nail polish remover. It works great. it gets all of my nail polish off.
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
Strengthens my nails and removes the polsh scent is strong wish had better smell but it gets the job done
Nurun B.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY
The best nail polish remover I have owned so far. Try taking glittery polish with this, it is easier than other polish remover. It is accessible (rite aid/cvs/target), affordable, and efficient. I highly recommend this product.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD
This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
LaREJA K.
LaREJA K.
Does what it suppose to! It's my go to nail polish remover. I would recommend it others!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?