Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Esther D.
Esther D.
Dubai, U.A.E.

Not the biggest fan of the scent but it does do the job of removing nail polish well. I like that it easily removes dark colors and glitter too. I use it on a regular basis as I consider the product to be good value for money as compared to other alternatives.
Valeria I.
Valeria I.

It takes away all the nail polish that are on my nails in a way that is gentle and soft. Really easy to use and it has a good value. It has some pros to the nails makes them shinny and soft, the packaging is very convenient and I really recommend it to others.
I really like it, I always but it. I think it's the better
One pro, is that it really does it job. But the cons is the smell...
It's really ease to apply
Like I said, I think it's the better one, and no to cheap. I always would buy it again. I love it so much
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I love using this and is definitely my go to nail polish remover in any circumstance! It gets the job done quickly without too much hassle and it's great how it doesn't dry out my nails too much like other nail polish removers might do. So overall, I love it!
Krla A.
Krla A.

If we gonna talk about a good polish remover we have to talk about cutex advance revival, I buy it at Macy's, I always have been use cutex but this removal let the nail with a extra glow, it is a good value and definitely I'll buy it one more time, I love it
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.

This is the nail polish remover I have been using for as long as I can remember, it is the now that works the best I find. You don't really have to use much product to get your nail polish completely off, and it has a fairly good price. I totally recommend.
Kristyna D.
Kristyna D.

I absolutely love this product! It's affordable, great quality and takes off all that stubborn old nail polish! One bottle goes a long way, with 3 daughters that's something you notice! There's no overwhelming smell and my nails feel healthy and look it to!
This is the classic one, since I was young I have use it and it has a great smell, it works perfectly it doesn't leave any stain, its gentle with my nails and my sking but at the same time it does its job. I would use it for life without a doubt. I LOVE IT!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.

I really love it I always use it to remove the enamel on my nails. And also removes the enamel super easy, you do not have to be struggling to remove it. It really is wonderful. It also does not affect your skin and anything like that. It's super wonderful
patricia p.
patricia p.

Cutex es una marca muy conocida y lejos la mejor al menos para mi es muy facil de utilizar una pequeña cantidad vasta en perfumerias en la farmacia y en los kioscos es bastante accesible por la calidad del producto si es el unico que uso desde hace tiempo
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now