Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Valencia

It's good but sometimes is very hard to remove my nail polish, I think it can be much better. I bought it in a pharmacy but after all it's my favorite nail polish remover.
Kie S.
Kie S.

The "Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover" is the nail polish I always use.
I'm very satisfied with this product because with only a little bit of the liquid, my nail polish comes right of no matter the brand of nail polish.
Anjie C.
Anjie C.
Rochester, NY

I love the Polish remover because u can dapper on a paper towel and really get all the Polish off your nails and some come with a strengthened to help keep your nails healthy
Yoselyn A.
Yoselyn A.

Excellent enamel remover, suitable for fragile nails and are very good price, accessible for all types of person, man or woman. Highly recommended product.
Nurun B.
Nurun B.
Brooklyn, NY

The best nail polish remover I have owned so far. Try taking glittery polish with this, it is easier than other polish remover. It is accessible (rite aid/cvs/target), affordable, and efficient. I highly recommend this product.
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Miami, Fl

I usually give myself self manicures and then treat myself every once in a while to a professional manicures. When i give myself a manicure and I need to remove the polish i go for Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover. It has good pricing and it does the job.
Irainny A.
Irainny A.

The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
Delia O.
Delia O.

I love this brand and usually only get this kind of nail polish remover because it's non drying and gentle. My cuticles get pretty dry and usually nail polish remover will irritate them like crazy but this kind does not
Brisa A.
Brisa A.
Brownsville, TX

without a doubt is the best nail polish that and I tried always keep buying It has worked wonderfully
Carol K.
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK

Dies the job and does it well . I've always had good experiences using this product . It gets the nail polish off as it should .
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now