Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Louiza L.
Louiza L.
This nail polish is one of the better brands. Perfect amount of acetone so you're nails stay strong, but the dark polishes&stubborn glitter come off!
Letitia M.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
This brand is the only one that doesn't really damage my brittle nails. Only brand that I buy!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Even though this is non-acetone, it actually gets my nail polish off pretty well
Marie R.
Marie R.
My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I've only used one bottle of this and it was horrible. I went through an entire bottle in a very short amount of time. It has difficulty removing glitter and texture polishes. It's fine to use if you have only applied a polish and no top coat or preserver. You get what you pay for. Pay an extra buck or two for pure acetone if you are into doing your manis more often than others.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Janice N.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Works great doesn't damage nail beds and love the fact that the smell isn't as harsh as others
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
It really gets the job done! Usually one or two swipes with a cottonball and it doesn't leave my fingers dry!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lake Oswego, OR
This nail polish remover works greats even on the really dark or sparkle colors. I never seem to have any trouble with it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?