Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY

Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Candy C.
Candy C.

i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Akemy M.
Akemy M.

Mis uñas, en un buen día, se acaba de despegar, romper o dividir. He intentado todo tipo de tratamientos, pero ninguno realmente ayude. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas ayuda. Otros removedores de esmalte de uñas se sequen las uñas aún más de lo que normalmente son. Éste no lo hace. El precio es muy bueno y funciona tan bien o mejor que quita esmaltes más caros. Éste es un ganador total. No entiendo las cutículas secas o las uñas secas a cabo cuando lo uso, así que no estoy haciendo daño a las uñas ya frágiles. Yo recomendaría altamente este removedor de esmalte, especialmente si usted tiene uñas problemáticas. Realmente es muy suave en ellos. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas es el mejor! Tengo las uñas muy sensible ya veces quita esmalte de uñas puede hacer que se pelan y se rompen, pero ese no es el caso con Cutex quita todo el esmalte de uñas en lugar rápidamente y deja las uñas sensación tan agradable como antes! Sin duda, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona!
Saira Y.
Saira Y.

I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

Lily C.
Lily C.

With damaged nails, the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is absolutely amazing. I took it upon myself to experience something new on my nails. It happened to be that acrylics were a thing, and I had never done them before. I decided to try and ever since then, my nails have been damaged. Fortunately for me, this nail polish remover has been amazing in revitalizing my nail beds.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Maracaibo

Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

This remover or in particular I love it, it is the best the cotton only has to moisten it little and one removes the enamel making it more economical so it saves the product and can spend the days and months it stays very well in its bottle It's Reality I love it I would buy it all my life in my case every time I get it in my country
Lisa O.
Lisa O.

I like this product and it always works for me. It's not harsh and doesn't dry out my nails like other nail polish removers do. I buy it at our local drug store here. It's not pricey and I would use it again. I like that it revives your nails and you can just go ahead and polish your nails all over again. Great product.
lelis r.
lelis r.

It takes off my polish so dang easily and fast, and after using it it didn't made my nails week. It's not pricey. I am a repeat user for sure, I always buy it. I take them when my mom go to the store. But it's amazing because I don't even have to use a huge quantity in the cotton, just a bit and it takes my polish.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

It is a really effective polish remover, one of the best, if not the best one I've used. You don't have to put a lot of effort removing your nail polish, no matter how many coats have you applied or if you have glitter polish, which is one of the most difficults to remove, this will make it an easy task for sure.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?