Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Kashina E.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA

I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
MIAMI, FL

Excellent is one of the products most frequently I use to remove my nail, is highly effective, with only soak the cotton and pass on my nail, has immediate effect, really recommend, these products are of quality, who has not tried You should use it to see that are good.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM

This polish remover works great at removing polish. The smell is not as bad as some of the others I have used. It is pretty gentle and does not completely dry out my nails like some others I have used. This is the one I repeatedly buy because it doesn't damage my nails.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Barrie

A product I have been using since I was little. When you find something that works and is priced reasonably you don't change it. Product is available at big box stores and drug stores alike. Just dab a bit on a cotton ball and run along the nail. I highly recommend it.
Ana D.
Ana D.

Cutex the acetone is best to remove the enamel, no matter if the color is very dark, removes it to perfection, and its smell is not as strong, is the brand I use,
It is my only alternative, there is no comparison,
It is the only one I recommend,
do not buy other brands
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

The smell is a little strong - always for this kind of product - but it's very long lasting. I buy it in any drugstore. Ut's very easy to use as long as you have cotton pads. It's very effective removing nail polish, to me it's the best one so of course i recommend it.
Emma M.
Emma M.

It's hard to find that one bail.varnish remover that doesn't take ages to remove nail varnish from your nails... With one or two wipes of this on a corner pad on each nail is amazing! It also doesn't leave that horrible smell to you nails it's actually really refreshing
Kerel J.
Kerel J.

This removes nail polish really well without using a lot of the products. That's a pro for me. No cons for this. It can stand up against the best nail polish removers and holds its own. I find that its cheap. And I would recommend it to nail polish lovers like myself.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Rockford, IL

Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now