Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Bodi M.
Bodi M.
This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Roger T.
Roger T.
This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA
This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY
This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Auri C.
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton
This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO
This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks
Just tried this takes all my polish off well has a nice smell and coats your nails for strength and growth really enjoy this one works better feels softer and more gentle on my hands easy to use one cotton ball soak it and removes all ten nail polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?