Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
Roger T.
Roger T.
This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY
This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA
This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On a lazy Sunday evening or spiffing up for a last-minute date night, I can always trust Cutex nail polish remover to get the job done. This product is a convenient purchase from the drug store for a reasonable price. Cutex will always be my "go to."
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO
This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks
Just tried this takes all my polish off well has a nice smell and coats your nails for strength and growth really enjoy this one works better feels softer and more gentle on my hands easy to use one cotton ball soak it and removes all ten nail polish
Celsie C.
Celsie C.
Canal Fulton
This removes some polishes better than others. I bought it at Walmart, one bottle is fairly cheap but I tend to have to use a lot of it to remove a full manicure so I go through it quickly. Would probably look for a different remover next time I buy.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?