BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
Great nail polish remover. I wish it came in a larger bottle. A little goes a long way. My nails never feel over dried after this and it smells not terrible or chemically. Overall I'd buy it again and would recommend.
Kalyn S.
So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Giscela C.
This really is the best nail polish remover out there. Bought it at my local drugstore and it works wonders. Really is better and not as harsh as other nail polish removers. Definitely would buy this product again.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! It does a great job removing polish and I feel it helps nourish your nails with the added oils and aloe in the product. The chemical smell isn't as strong as with the regular formula. I will repurchase!
Sammy T.
It's okay. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find that this nail polish remover had difficulties taking off reds, royal blue, black, or any opaque colors. It does take many many swipes for it to all come off
Taylor R.
Lincoln, NE
I do not particularly love this brand of nail polish remover because I find that a lot of residue is often left on my nails after using it. It gets the major area of polish off quickly, but there is always a hue of color that is left behind. I would recommend Sally Hansen remover instead.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?