2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This get off all my nailpolish but it takes a little more work than the pure acetone does.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY
The best acetone is in this color I don't like the pink or blue o think this removes way better your nail polish
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Takes off stubborn nail polish while revitalizing your nail bed. One cotton ball will get you far by using this product
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY
Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY
Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?