2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tara M.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami
The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this remover and so far it has done the job. The nail polish comes off in about two swipes. No complaints here.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I usually just buy the purple and in a larger bottle. Cutex is the ONLY nail polish remover I ever use simply because I have tried other nail polish removers out there and they do not even compare to this one! With other products I will be sitting there wasting my time with trying to scrape off the nail polish that obviously isn't coming off. I waste my time and muscles trying to cooperate with other nail polish removers :P! On the other hand, Cutex works profoundly and instantly! I love that It can remove even the hardest nail polish and even the nail glitters which would be a pain with any other product! It is basically the only product I love and trust and know will work and do as it says it will! I paint my nails often and with all these intricate designs, so I need a heavy duty nail polish remover when I need to paint my nails with a different color and design. I also enjoy that I can easily do a French tip manicure by painting a bit of my nail tip white and then then cleaning it up with a small brush dipped in this product! All unwanted nail polish comes right off and leaves my tips looking professionally handled as if done in a salon! :D
Karenna A.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Wells, ME
I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
This is my favorite nail polish. It not only gets off nail polish that is tough to remove but it also an affordable price
Louiza L.
Louiza L.
This nail polish is one of the better brands. Perfect amount of acetone so you're nails stay strong, but the dark polishes&stubborn glitter come off!
maylu l.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Letitia M.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?