Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Anais V.
Anais V.

It´s a good polish remover, meets the purpose, has a good price, and get yourself in many places!! love it
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Helendale , Ca

Great nail polish remover. My go to. Not over drying, great price, at practically every store. I love it!
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL

Strengthens my nails and removes the polsh scent is strong wish had better smell but it gets the job done
Christina t.
Christina t.
Cave City, KY

Love this product! Gets the job done well but not super harsh on my nails! Definitely my favorite brand!!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Camillus, NY

this is a very strong nail polish remover and it gets gel nail polish off too. definitely would recommend
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

It removes perfectly the enamel of my nails, obtaining a perfect result and also it nourishes my cuticles
Shantrese M.
Shantrese M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is old school for me. My grandmother used this and I haven't tried anything else since then. Love it
Lynette L.
Lynette L.
San Tan Valley, AZ

been using for years, would recommend,nice scent, compares about the same to other brands. price is good.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Richmond, TX

I use it on my nails and toes all the time. Removes the old polish and gets them ready for a fresh color.
valeria h.
valeria h.

It's liquid form makes it easier for me to get in the small spots and I can manage how much of it I use.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now