Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC
I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME
A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA
Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Los Angeles, CA
Takes off stubborn nail polish while revitalizing your nail bed. One cotton ball will get you far by using this product
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Amazing nail polish remover takes off everything and doesn't try them out. Doesn't dry up quickly.
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY
Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY
Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
CRYSTAL C.
CRYSTAL C.
Hidalgo, TX
I love that with one swipe it takes of your nail polish even if you have other nail polish under it also glitter it does a really good job.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?