2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Angie C.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH
Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Grantsville, UT
This product takes nail polish of easily. It does not dry out your skin like others I have used. It's smell is not too strong.
Tambrin R.
Tambrin R.
This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Lafayette, IN
Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover, other than straight 100% acetone that really removes nail polish.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
As with other fingernail Polish removers, the scent is potent but this brand gets it off quickly a
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
The only nail polish remover that I use. It always gets rid of any solid colored nail polish I have though sometimes it struggles when I have an glitter in the polish that I'm using. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very affordable and works well with most polishes.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?