Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
This is the best nail polish remover forever, it remove it very quickly and doesn't have a strong smell. You can buy it pharmacies all over the country.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Love this nail polish remover. It works great. it gets all of my nail polish off.
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Araceli O.
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA
Great nail polish remover, removed everything in one swip, it is true awesome I really recommend it
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This get off all my nailpolish but it takes a little more work than the pure acetone does.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Bonham, TX
Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY
The best acetone is in this color I don't like the pink or blue o think this removes way better your nail polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?