BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD
This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS
I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Nichole H.
Boone, NC
Let me start off by saying I only use this on natural nails so I don't know how it works on artificial nails. It does a really good job of removing my old polish quickly, even glitter polish which is the hardest to get off. I always wash my hands right after but my nails and cuticles never feel dry or brittle after so I will definitely stick with it.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
This works well, but the smell is strong. If you are taking off a darker color you will need many cotton balls.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Michelle L.
New Brunswick, NJ
Great remover, gets paint off very effortlessly. I bought it from CVS and will continue to buy it.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE
Works great. Takes all the polish off and leaves my nails feeling conditioned. This is my favorite one.
Yvette Z.
Removing nail polish is so easy with Cutex. I can really see a difference it mad with my peeling nails!
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Jody D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Five stars! Cutex removes polish much more quickly and with less effort than the off brands. There really is a difference in quality. In addition, Cutex does not have the strong lingering odor of cheap brands.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?