Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Tanesia L.
Tanesia L.
Fort Knox, KY

Bought this because I wanted to try something new. Not a fan, it was very watery, and hard to get polish off.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Even though this is non-acetone, it actually gets my nail polish off pretty well
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX

I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD

This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Rudy L.
Rudy L.

I don't know I like it and that's all it helps me to removed the color of my nails quickly
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA

I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.

This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Marie R.
Marie R.

My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA

It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI

My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?