2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT
Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes the nail polish well without having to use too many cotton pads or cotton balls. Gets the job done and is a pretty good nail polish remover.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
pharr, tx
It works good but ithink they can do better, sometimes my polish wont come off that easy
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Kandace
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?