Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ

Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA

This doesn't have that nasty strong smell and it doesn't make your nails look dusty. It works great taking polish off of your nails
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN

Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Nina A.
Nina A.

I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA

Does its job pretty well on removing nail polish. Cheap and effective. The smell is harsh, but what works best is when you soak your cotton ball with the polish remover and lay it on top of your nails for a few seconds for it to wipe away your pigment.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA

This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA

This remover removes the nail polish very easily! It only takes One try to remove the polish! Even sparkles!!!!!
Degu S.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR

It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX

I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.

When I got to college, I had very weak nails from having them dipped every other week or so. This nail polish allowed me to use nail hardener and still remain strong as it helps strengthen your nails as you remove product.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now