Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Christina C.
Christina C.

Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Angie C.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH

Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Rossana H.
Rossana H.

es muy bueno y tiene olor , aunque un poco fuerte de olor pero quita muy bien el esmalte. yo tengo de olor a limon
jessi F.
jessi F.
Kindersley

I enjoy this remover as it isn't too harsh on my nails/ cuticles. Doesn't make them crazy dry.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, Or

I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Barrie

A product I have been using since I was little. When you find something that works and is priced reasonably you don't change it. Product is available at big box stores and drug stores alike. Just dab a bit on a cotton ball and run along the nail. I highly recommend it.
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

Good product and bottle. It's a nice nail polish remover and the size and bottle allows you to carry ob your bag.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN

I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC

Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now