Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Araceli O.
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA
Great nail polish remover, removed everything in one swip, it is true awesome I really recommend it
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT
My favorite nail polish remover! Polish comes off easily and it surprisingly has a decent scent.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC
I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Ekron, KY
This is the only brand I use. I've tried others and nothing works as well at removing your polish.
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this brand so much. It is the best nail Polish remover I have ever used but it's expensive.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME
A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Kandace
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?