Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Shelly G.
Shelly G.

Amazing nail polish remover takes off everything and doesn't try them out. Doesn't dry up quickly.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA

Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME

A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC

I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Araceli O.
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA

Great nail polish remover, removed everything in one swip, it is true awesome I really recommend it
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ

Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH

Took off my nail polish with no effort at all. Easy to use and smell isn't very strong.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?