BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Conway, SC
This product was surprisingly good. it took off polish with ease and smelled kind of good
Durymar L.
Durymar L.
Miami, Fl
Funciona muy bien realmente quita el esmalte. El olor es un poco fuerte pero todos los removedores tienden a tener un olor bastante potente, lo recomiendo, lo uso y lo seguiré comprando porque es efectivo.

It works very well actually removes the glaze. The smell is a bit strong but all the removers tend to have a fairly powerful odor, I recommend it, I use it and I will continue to buy it because it is effective.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I've only used one bottle of this and it was horrible. I went through an entire bottle in a very short amount of time. It has difficulty removing glitter and texture polishes. It's fine to use if you have only applied a polish and no top coat or preserver. You get what you pay for. Pay an extra buck or two for pure acetone if you are into doing your manis more often than others.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC
Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami
The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
Katie D.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?