2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami
The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Worthington, MN
I love this nail polish remover!! It takes the color right off. I use this a lot and it makes my nails feel stronger.
maylu l.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Karenna A.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX
excellent product, very quickly removes enamel and maintains the health of my nails giving shine and keeps them hydrated
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite nail polish remover, gets the polish off quickly. The scent isn't too overwhelming.
Valeria p.
Valeria p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is an excellent polish remover contains protein to help maintain nails to keep them healthy and beautiful, also very fast removes enamel. is my favorite, for me it does not compare to other products and it is not aggressive with nails
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT
My favorite nail polish remover! Polish comes off easily and it surprisingly has a decent scent.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?