Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Liduvina G.
Liduvina G.

He usado esta acetona y es muy buena por que trabaja rápido eliminando todo el esmalte de uñas y sus residuos
Janet S.
Janet S.
Lake Ariel, PA

Like Cutex products, usually my go to brand. Does a good job removing polish without drying out your skin too
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jackson, NJ

Does the job but like most nail polish remover the scent is super strong. The yellow lemon scent is the best.
Amanda
Amanda

It removes nail polish well, however sometimes you have to go over the nail polish a few times to get it off.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Sanderson, FL

This remover works great. Only takes me about 5 minutes to clean my nails off. And the price isn't bad either
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

This is a really good polish remover. It removes polish quickly and leaves the nails clean and cuticles soft
Micka
Micka

este quitaesmalte es muy bueno, lo uso a diario, y me gusta mucho porque me quita todo el esmalte muy rapido
Sally F.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT

Works fast and you need little to get hard to remove polish off. Removes glitter and metallic polish easily.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Greendale, WI

Been using this product for years. Only brand I trust. Won't wear down your nails or dry out cuticles. Great
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Spring, TX

I do not have a lot of time to do my nails. I appreciate how quickly and effectively Cutex removes my polish
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now