Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

This is my go to nail polish remover. It makes taking the nail polish off really easy.
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.

Best nail polish remover! I can get all the polish off my hands and feet with one cotton ball
It's perfect it takes f the nail polish it doesn't leave anything behind the smell is so so but the rest is super good
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY

This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH

I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami

The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
mary l.
mary l.
Hixson, TN

Leaves tour nails feeling a bit dry but it does the job. I would recommend if you want to save money to buy this but it definitely is not the best smelling polish remover I've used
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Huntsville, AL

Removes polish great. Smells nice too. It doesn't really have the bad acetone smell. I like the fresh scent of it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now