Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Letitia M.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA
This brand is the only one that doesn't really damage my brittle nails. Only brand that I buy!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Camillus, NY
this is a very strong nail polish remover and it gets gel nail polish off too. definitely would recommend
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Even though this is non-acetone, it actually gets my nail polish off pretty well
Marie R.
Marie R.
My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
maylu l.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Grantsville, UT
This product takes nail polish of easily. It does not dry out your skin like others I have used. It's smell is not too strong.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?