2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Spring, TX
I do not have a lot of time to do my nails. I appreciate how quickly and effectively Cutex removes my polish
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Araceli O.
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover, removed everything in one swip, it is true awesome I really recommend it
Ana M.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH
I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Marianela O.
Marianela O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Camillus, NY
this is a very strong nail polish remover and it gets gel nail polish off too. definitely would recommend
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC
I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA
Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami
The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?