Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
leeannea s.
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL

Strengthens my nails and removes the polsh scent is strong wish had better smell but it gets the job done
Katie C.
Katie C.

Love this nail polish remover. It works great. it gets all of my nail polish off.
TAMMY B.
TAMMY B.

I normally buy this remover because it works fairly well. I have used this for many, many years. I wished that it took off all the polish without leaving a residue. It is easy to apply. They have different scents, although I recommend the yellow.
Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX

Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Gheens, LA

This is a really good polish remover. It removes polish quickly and leaves the nails clean and cuticles soft
Christine E.
Christine E.
East Liverpool, OH

Being a licensed manicurist, I love this product due to it does not dry your nails out like some nail polish remover is due. You do not have to struggle getting layers of polish off the nail, one swift wipe with a cotton ball and you're done!
Torie D.
Torie D.
Beemer, NE

Gets the polish off quick and makes your nails feel great. It doesn't dry them out. I have dry nails and I use this because its one step to help keep my nails from peeling.
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA

Take the old polish off super easy without needing to use half the bottle. Just a little on a cotton ball goes a long way.
DANIELLE M.
DANIELLE M.
Arlington, VA

This product is very aesthetically pleasing. The smell is very clean and it really does do its job, and for a good price. All you do is put some on a cotton ball and its all ready to use.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?