Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ

Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH

Took off my nail polish with no effort at all. Easy to use and smell isn't very strong.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Schuylkill Haven, PA

This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ

Takes everything off with one or two swipes. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Ive been using this acetone remover since i started wearing nail polish and it works great and its a great price, too!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK

I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Worthington, MN

I love this nail polish remover!! It takes the color right off. I use this a lot and it makes my nails feel stronger.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR

Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now