2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA
Best nail polish remover! The nail polish comes off with out any effort and it takes it ALL off!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
maylu l.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Tami C.
Tami C.
Honolulu, HI
This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
Bobbi B.
Bobbi B.
Worthington, MN
I love this nail polish remover!! It takes the color right off. I use this a lot and it makes my nails feel stronger.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
Kandace
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?