Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Lilly D.
Lilly D.
Gig Harbor, WA

I loved this PR it worked way better than anything I've ever tried. It didn't smell strong at all!
marlena s.
marlena s.

It very good product an easy to use an a reasonable price an dose not damage my nail when I use it
Tanesha H.
Tanesha H.
Levittown, PA

Because my nails are so brittle , I like this product. It doesn't seem to bother my nails at all.
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.

Is a really good product. I paint my nails every week and is the only remover that i buy and use!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Es muy bueno lo recomiendo, me facina lo recomiendo a todos es muy bueno muy rapido lo recomiendo
Katina R.
Katina R.

Cute nail polish remover is great. It gets all of the Polish off and the smell isn't that strong.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

I love cutex nail products and this is one of the best polish removers i have ever used i live it
kika s.
kika s.

solo tenia uno que me regalaron y ya esta terminando, me gusta porque ayuda a fortalecer mis uñas
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Jacksonville, TX

Exclint product works just right dont take much a little a cotton ball and polish comes right off
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS

I love this product!!! It works so that you don't have too!!!! Takes your nail polish off great!!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now