BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brandy F.
Disputanta
This is the only brand of finger nail polish remover I will use.  Ive tried different kinds but no worked as good as this one
Shamsa I.
It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every time I take nail polish off! A little goes a long way! It helps male my nails feel stronger and healthier too!
Jodymia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very good to use, and this is my go to nail polish remover. I recommend it to anyone who needs something not expensive.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a few months and find that it makes my nails stronger.. Seems to be a good product for the price.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC
Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Laysha R.
Jackson Heights, NY
takes off nail polish really great and nails feel great after taking it off does not feel dry or damaged. highly recommend!
Cassie Y.
Greensburg, KY
Doesn't strip the nail causing damage to the nail strength. The smell is softer and not overpowering. Gets the job done.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this because in one swipe I remove layers of nail polish . Inexpensive & the quality has been the same for years.
Amber W.
The smell of this remover isn't too strong, so for anyone bugged by the strong acetone smell I would suggest this to you.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?