Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Angie C.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH
Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD
Good product and bottle. It's a nice nail polish remover and the size and bottle allows you to carry ob your bag.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC
Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
missy h.
missy h.
A little bit of this remover goes a long way. I can take a cotton ball and soak it in the product and without soaking it again remove one whole hand of polish in a breeze. Unlike other removers, I also feel like it doesn't dry out my cuticles which is very nice.
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN
This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?