BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
star p.
Works well strong smell but they get the job done also good for other tricks as in paint etc I do use regularly
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA
I have used brand for years. It really gets the job done and its affordable. It is very easy and simple to use.
Jennifer F.
Jersey City
It's great works like any other nail polish remover I mostly go by cost and this is very inexpensive and works
Christine V.
Robstown, TX
I have tried this product. It is a reasonable price. Does what it says. Makes my nails feel clean and not harsh
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Maidelyn P.
Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Tara D.
I have used this brand for a long time, and it works great every time. it works quickly to remove the polish.
Kristy T.
Sanderson, FL
This remover works great. Only takes me about 5 minutes to clean my nails off. And the price isn't bad either
Tanesia L.
Fort Knox, KY
Bought this because I wanted to try something new. Not a fan, it was very watery, and hard to get polish off.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?