Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY

This works well, but the smell is strong. If you are taking off a darker color you will need many cotton balls.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This remover does its job, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I also had an issue with a stickiness of the product
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I have used brand for years. It really gets the job done and its affordable. It is very easy and simple to use.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
Sara S.
Sara S.

It was gentle with my nails and it removed all the nail polish at once and it helps my nails to grow normally.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

Es un gran removedor de pintura de uñad,hidrata la cuticula y no reseca o maltrata las uñas, 1000% recomendado
💜Tabitha💜 S.
💜Tabitha💜 S.
Blytheville, AR

I used to use this all the time when I was younger until I discovered the wipes. The are just that much better
LEAR22210 B.
LEAR22210 B.
Miami, Florida

es muy bueno y ayuda a quitar el esmalte y te las deja con un brillo espectacular y solo con muy poco producto
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI

Cutex nail polish remover is effective regarding getting off old nail polish, however I do not like the smell.
Lavina S.
Lavina S.
Wrightstown, WI

EVERY SINCE I STARTED TO PAINT MY NAILS THIS IS THE BRAND IM USING> AND YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THIS BRAND
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now