Add a Photo

Photos (11)
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ

super easy, it gets the job done without using a lot of product. good price and easy storage
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Removes polish easily. Very quick and easy to use on nails. Leaves my nails clean and shiny.
Juneylie M.
Juneylie M.
Bethlehem, PA

Love this product always find myself coming back to it removes the nail polish nice and easy
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Maple Creek

Removes the toughest nail polishes quickly. Great on sensitive skin and with scent allergies
meykellys k.
meykellys k.

spectacular easily removes nail me, I have to be removing them each time, I recommend to all
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Bellmore, NY

I prefer old fashioned nail polish remover. This works fine, the smell isn't too bad. Lasts.
lakeshia r.
lakeshia r.
Athens, GA

Me and my girls uses this to remove all of our polish. I get it at walmart for a good price.
Macy C.
Macy C.
Flat Rock, MI

It's a good product, but really didn't find it any different from other brands I have tried.
Renee Y.
Renee Y.
Toronto

This is quite a nourishing formula. Does the job well while not stripping my nails entirely.
Zugeily S.
Zugeily S.
Calgary

It doesn't dry your nails. Only have to use a little to remove nail polish.even the red one
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now