2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Katie D.
Katie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI
My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon
I bought this to remove gel polish off and it didn't do as good as I thought it would.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Gets off the toughest of nail polish with great benefits for the health of your nails!
Mahasin M.
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
My favorite nail polish remover. I've been using this brand for years and will continue to use it unless something amazing and mind blowing comes along. Does the job well, with the added benefits of the viatmins. Overall i'd say give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
Took off my nail polish with no effort at all. Easy to use and smell isn't very strong.
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?