2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Veronica E.
Veronica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Karenna A.
Karenna A.
Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD
This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX
The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Medford, MA
Great nail polish remover. Works as expected and helps protect nails. Fair price for what it does. More expensive than other brands. Bought at target. Very easy to use. I would recommend this product and would be likely to buy it again. Overall good.
missy h.
missy h.
A little bit of this remover goes a long way. I can take a cotton ball and soak it in the product and without soaking it again remove one whole hand of polish in a breeze. Unlike other removers, I also feel like it doesn't dry out my cuticles which is very nice.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes everything off with one or two swipes. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Ive been using this acetone remover since i started wearing nail polish and it works great and its a great price, too!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY
The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?