BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesica B.
Highland, CA
I really like this nail polish remover .... it removes nail polish very good.
I always have one of this nail polish removers with me.
Terri B.
I like this nail polish remover. It works fast and gets the job done. I hate taking of my old polish but at least this does it fast.
Aaliyah R.
Lodi
It's alright it takes a lot of the nail polish off and I really recommend it . It doesn't take a lot of product so it can come off .
Shantell S.
La Place, LA
I love to have a bottle of this in the house for those days when I feel like giving myself a little extra love, great for Mommy time.
Tracy M.
Martinsville
A little more costly than say the Walmart brand but it states that it has conditioners for your nails. So it must be better??!!!!!???
Amy L.
Seattle
This remover definitely removes the polish, but for some reason it leaves a sticky residue on my fingers. Not one of my favorites.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI
My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
This is great! It's gentle on my nails, and it doesn't wear them down. I would definitely recommend this for those with soft nails.
Angel C.
Works for what its needed for. Doesn't dry my nails out or damage them worse. Removes all traces of polish quickly and efficiently.
aye_mii H.
Brooklyn, NY
This nail polish remover is really great. It is not too harsh on my nails. It works really well on removing glitter polish as well
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?