BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI
Cutex nail polish remover is effective regarding getting off old nail polish, however I do not like the smell.
member-65dbb512d
This stuff is STRONG I used some on my nails to remove thick layers of dark polish and it left my nails natural
Tammy o.
Steele, KY
Awesome product! Removes the nail polish in no time! Very easy to apply! Works best with cotton balls. No mess!
Bre S.
Bell, CA
I love this Nail polish remover. Removes nails polish easily withot drying your nails. No tugging or scrubbing.
Christine V.
Robstown, TX
I have tried this product. It is a reasonable price. Does what it says. Makes my nails feel clean and not harsh
star p.
Works well strong smell but they get the job done also good for other tricks as in paint etc I do use regularly
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
LEAR22210 B.
Miami, Florida
es muy bueno y ayuda a quitar el esmalte y te las deja con un brillo espectacular y solo con muy poco producto
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
I love their formulation , remove the quick enamel and leaves the soft nails , not mistreat or has strong odor.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL
I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?