Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
Gets it all off in very little time. Little rubbing needed. I love their pure acetone blend as well.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena , ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Favorite nail polish remover, gets the polish off quickly. The scent isn't too overwhelming.
Christel S.
Christel S.
everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps take my nail polish, especially glitter nail polish, off easily. I do not notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this. It does the job of taking it off but it does not do anything exceptional. In the future I may buy this again
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA
It works wonderful even the toughest nail polish comes off with this remover... You get bang for your buck
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
These are not very strong and you really have to use a lot of the remover to get off even one finger of nail polish. I was disappointed by this product and you really should not but this. I think it is not worth the money and I would not but it again. I recommend you try some other brand!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?