Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Micka
Micka

este quitaesmalte es muy bueno, lo uso a diario, y me gusta mucho porque me quita todo el esmalte muy rapido
Sally F.
Sally F.
Morgan, UT

Works fast and you need little to get hard to remove polish off. Removes glitter and metallic polish easily.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Greendale, WI

Been using this product for years. Only brand I trust. Won't wear down your nails or dry out cuticles. Great
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Spring, TX

I do not have a lot of time to do my nails. I appreciate how quickly and effectively Cutex removes my polish
Meagan M.
Meagan M.

Works well. Does have a smell to it just like the rest of the nail polish removers. But it is a good prpduct
Helen K.
Helen K.

I love this remover it's quick and easy to remove nail polish. Helps reduce time and hassle of soaking nails
Easy to use even if the polish have stayed on the nails for too long. And not smell that bad, alcohol wise.
Ileana T.
Ileana T.

Really good nail polish remover! Is one of my favorite! This product does not dry out my nails like others.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, OH

Removed polish without harming nails! the color came right off and my nails felt stronger. Would recommend!
Sweta C.
Sweta C.
Tampa, FL

This is a great nail polish remover. Doesn't smell too strong and is removed the nail polish really easily.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now