2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Dublin,Ohio
I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
Emma B.
Emma B.
This gets my nail polish off very well, it's a need in my nail collection :).
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
This is the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It'll remove your nail polish, quick and clean.
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Best nail polish remover! I can get all the polish off my hands and feet with one cotton ball
It's perfect it takes f the nail polish it doesn't leave anything behind the smell is so so but the rest is super good
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA
Gets the job done especially when you are on the go all the time and don't have tons of time to remove nail polish.
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Tilton, NH
I use this product to keep my nails happy and healthy. After I got Fake nails, my real ones went down hill. So I looked for a nail polish remover that wouldn't damage them anymore! That's when I found cited advance revival nail polish remover, it takes off even the toughest polishes, without all the damage to your nails!
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Florida, Miami
The cutex nails remover it is a nice product, removes all the product very fast and doesn´t have a strong smell
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?