Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA

What I love about this nail polish remover is that it doesn't smell awful and it removes thoroughly and quickly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Me gusta este esmalte de uñas porque no me deja las uñas amarillas a diferencia de otros removedores de esmaltes
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Kirkland, AZ

LOVE this nail polish remover since its odorless it works better. I recommend for acrylic nail removals as well.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

It can remove the nail polish quitly but it is too strong, leave my hands dry and rough. The smell is strong too
Alan M.
Alan M.

Verey gently to skin and also remove very fast the polish. Even when u use 2 or 3 coats
recommended by a cousin.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kingman, AZ

This nail polish does the hob while being ok so to speak for your nails. My daughter and i have had no problems.
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL

I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL

I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Freysi H.
Freysi H.

Its the only one i can get on drugs store normally on my country. But it works excellent. And smells good, too.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now