Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Hasley C.
Hasley C.

Well since I started to use cutex nail polisher I was delighted because it removes the enamel easily
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY

Gets it all off in very little time. Little rubbing needed. I love their pure acetone blend as well.
Mellony H.
Mellony H.
Oregon City, OR

Took my nail polish off super quick and easy! The smell isn't my favorite but it gets the job done!!
Yailyn P.
Yailyn P.
Miami, Florida

Excelente quita esmalte con poco producto deja muy buen resultado. Sin resecar las uñas. Recomendado
Jeniffer a.
Jeniffer a.

This nail polish remover works great removes all the polish works fine dose what it is suppose to do
Anupama S.
Anupama S.

Does the job but takes a few tries and you really have to rub your nails hard to get the polish off.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Paso Robles, CA

I like how this takes off the nail polish easily without leaving my nails stained and smelling nice.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL

I use this every few days it seems like. Gets the polish off and doesn't wreck my nails or cuticles!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

This nail polish remover is just amazing, you need just a little bit of it to remove all the polish!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Woodbridge, CA

This always my go to polish remover. Sometimes takes a little more work if i have on glitter polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now