Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
katiuska a.
katiuska a.

Excelente removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas y me cuida mis manos y pies cada vez que me realizo mantenimiento
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX

excellent product, very quickly removes enamel and maintains the health of my nails giving shine and keeps them hydrated
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
pharr, tx

It works good but ithink they can do better, sometimes my polish wont come off that easy
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, OH

Removed polish without harming nails! the color came right off and my nails felt stronger. Would recommend!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Marianela O.
Marianela O.

I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
April W.
April W.
Dover, DE

I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV

I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
Emma B.
Emma B.

This gets my nail polish off very well, it's a need in my nail collection :).
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

This is the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It'll remove your nail polish, quick and clean.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now