BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenny 🌸.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell was really strong and I didn’t like to that much, but it gets all of the nail polish off and doesn’t make my nails stain or anything
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brands been around forever! They are reliable. I use this stuff all the time. Fair price and easy to find. Easy to use and effective! Powerful!
Kaitlyn M.
TOLEDO, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really see the revival part of this nail polish remover, but it works just as well as a 100% acetone remover without smelling as strong
Nadali A.
love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Emily L.
New Bremen, OH
This nail polish remover does a great job of getting off any kind of nail polish. It also does a great job of leaving my nails feeling clean.
Sharon K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that nail polish remover with acetone is the most effective, and this does the job fairly well. It's affordable and effective!
Traci F.
Calhoun, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love having this product.  I can't keep my nail polish looking good for too long so I have to remove it often. It's inexpensive and works
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
I used this and didn't feel it was anything special. It got the job done but felt it smeared a lot before actually taking the color off.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH
Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?