Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ

I love this brand so much. It is the best nail Polish remover I have ever used but it's expensive.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN

Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Kandace
Kandace

This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA

I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Tami C.
Tami C.
Honolulu, HI

This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
maylu l.
maylu l.

It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO

This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Camillus, NY

this is a very strong nail polish remover and it gets gel nail polish off too. definitely would recommend
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now