Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Sara S.
Sara S.

It was gentle with my nails and it removed all the nail polish at once and it helps my nails to grow normally.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

Es un gran removedor de pintura de uñad,hidrata la cuticula y no reseca o maltrata las uñas, 1000% recomendado
💜Tabitha💜 S.
💜Tabitha💜 S.
Blytheville, AR

I used to use this all the time when I was younger until I discovered the wipes. The are just that much better
LEAR22210 B.
LEAR22210 B.
Miami, Florida

es muy bueno y ayuda a quitar el esmalte y te las deja con un brillo espectacular y solo con muy poco producto
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI

Cutex nail polish remover is effective regarding getting off old nail polish, however I do not like the smell.
Lavina S.
Lavina S.
Wrightstown, WI

EVERY SINCE I STARTED TO PAINT MY NAILS THIS IS THE BRAND IM USING> AND YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH THIS BRAND
Cristina P.
Cristina P.

This is the best nail polish remover that i can proove, is the best really i buy it because my friend buy too
Halley J.
Halley J.
Huntsville, AL

Literally took all the nail polish off without a hassle and didn't leave my nails feeling dry and uncared for
khaterin c.
khaterin c.

this remover is very nice beacuse give you a good clean in your nails and obviously a good smell in you hands
Tanesia L.
Tanesia L.
Fort Knox, KY

Bought this because I wanted to try something new. Not a fan, it was very watery, and hard to get polish off.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now