Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT
My favorite nail polish remover! Polish comes off easily and it surprisingly has a decent scent.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Tanesia L.
Tanesia L.
Fort Knox, KY
Bought this because I wanted to try something new. Not a fan, it was very watery, and hard to get polish off.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX
I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD
This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Rudy L.
Rudy L.
I don't know I like it and that's all it helps me to removed the color of my nails quickly
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA
I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.
This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX
The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Gets off the toughest of nail polish with great benefits for the health of your nails!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?