Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Awesome product! It is very affordable and easy to use! It gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I have recommended this to very many people and will continue to do so. There is no difference in this product and the more expensive ones.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
This nail polish remover works OK. I did have trouble removing a red nail polish, but after using the remover my nails still seem to be stained red. It may have just been the nail polish I am not sure I have not had this problem with any other products
maylu l.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Tami C.
Tami C.
Honolulu, HI
This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA
I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Kandace
Kandace
This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
I love this brand so much. It is the best nail Polish remover I have ever used but it's expensive.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Ekron, KY
This is the only brand I use. I've tried others and nothing works as well at removing your polish.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?