Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Susanna J.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA

This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
Candace v.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I think this stuff is cheap and effective so it works for me! I go through it really quickly so I'm really clad it's cheap.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL

I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY

Gets it all off in very little time. Little rubbing needed. I love their pure acetone blend as well.
Shania P.
Shania P.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA

Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Christina D.
Christina D.
Greendale, WI

Been using this product for years. Only brand I trust. Won't wear down your nails or dry out cuticles. Great
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA

Aside from the strong smell. This nail polish remover really does the trick. It takes off nail polish quickly. It is easy to use but because it is acetone, it does dry out your skin. So after using make sure to moisturize your skin to prevent he drying effects.
VE-1048127 Karen R.
VE-1048127 Karen R.
Medley, FL

Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Victorville, CA

I love this brand it's the best! Quick and easy removal without overly drying it my cuticles.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now