BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Frankie D.
This nail polish remover worked well enough but I didn't enjoy it much. It doesn't take off red polish well at all so I don't use it unless I have to.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This is a very reliable nail polish remover. It removes polish easily without leaving color behind, like it should. I recommend this to all my friends.
Chelsea J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes the lacquer quickly and offers additional benefits to the nail. Still has strong odor associated with acetone, but all product will have that
Lilian R.
SAN ANTONIO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works fast but it tends to dry out my nails a bit too much. Still recommend when you want to get the job done quick. Smell is kinda strong for me.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover! Took off my polish pretty easily, it was inexpensive at any grocery store and it easily attainable. I would recommend it
Vanessa C.
Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Priscella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
Anna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really know how to compare nail polish remover cause they all remove the nail polish and they all really dry out your hands but it works.
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This enamel remover removes all the color in a single pass, without rubbing, besides leaving my strong nails, without weakening or drying them.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite nail polish remover! It gets the job done without completely drying out my nails. It's inexpensive and you can find it everywhere!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?