BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grace H.
Saint Albans
I like to wear polish with sparkles. I even add it on top of other polishes. It very hard to remove without using an Emory board to remove what you can first. With this I don't have to do that. It just comes off so easily and no Emory board prep first. Dynamite product. Two swipes snd you're DONE!!!
Mahasin M.
Saylorsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly the best nail polisher remover ever!!! Literally I can use one cotton ball and it'll take the nail polish off of three fingers. Most brands one nail and you'll be reaching for another cotton ball.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Eden R.
Johnson City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this remover as I was looking for something that wouldn't be as harsh on my nails as I do my nails two to three times per week. While it did leave my nails feeling moisturized, I feel like I was using almost twice as much to remove the polish, especially if I'd used multiple coats.
Theresa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the twist and scrub jar for the mess free nail polish removal. The sponge takes care of removing all of the polish. I only have to put my finger in the jar and wait a few seconds and the polish is gone.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Finally I have found a nail polish remover that I love. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover makes getting those hard to remove colors off your nails with ease and without what I would call an unpleasant odor. I save so much time using this remover as with just a few good swipe the color is gone and my nails are ready to be washed and dried and prepared for my new color choice of polish.
Lauren M.
I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I don't believe in spending a fortune on nail polish removers, so this product was very good to me for what it cost. I found if you are wearing red or in the red family soaking your nails in this is the best to remove the unwanted polish. All in all good product for the price you pay.
Ro G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish remover brand I love that it's infused with oils that sort of replenish all the astringent affects on your nails. Smells a bit more gentle than traditional removers (infused with lemon/ other natural ingredients) though it's not a 100% beneficial either.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?