Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Jeriann T.
Jeriann T.
Phoenix, AZ
I wash my hands all the time because I cook a lot and since I live in the desert, my skin gets super dried out. I've tried several types of polish remover and I will always pay extra for this Cutex remover as it doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle and dry.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA
I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Megan D.
Megan D.
This nail polish remover works very well, it gets every little bit off. However, the smell is overwhelming. I realize this is a common problem but this remover seems to be even smellier than the others! I will probably buy it again because it works so well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Shazia S.
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY
This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
York, PA
Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Me encanta no debo esforzarme por quitar la pintura de mis uñas! su olor no es desagradable y además siento que humecta mis cutículas. me encanta. Siempre lo compro porque es ideal y rinde demasiado. es uno de mis productos favoritos siempre lo compraria!
Bryanna N.
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
Bodi M.
Bodi M.
This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?