BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I have very sensitive nails and the revival nail polish remover is gentle on my nails and I don't have any issues using it. It's very easy to take your nail polish off. I use a cotton ball and I saturate it enough to take off all my nail polish off within seconds.
Katherine B.
Best nail polish remover! It helps to strengthen and restore nails that become weak and brittle due to over drying, exposure to water/chemicals, and polish. It removes the polish quickly and easily. It's pretty affordable too! I would definitely purchase this again.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Lindsey Z.
It's not often that I use nail polish remover but this is my go to brand. Not only do they remove the leftover polish but they also help with the health of the nails which is something I appreciate considering nail polish is a drying agent. I would reccomend it.
Beauty S.
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Evanz D.
The most effective and reliable when it comes to polish remover! It easily takes the polish away, even the hard to remove ones. I would buy this and definitely recommend it with friends!
Debora D.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Only nail polish remover that gets everything of my nails fast and easy. The other brands ive tried make removing the nail polish so much of a hassle that iIjust cant go back to them. This is definitely worth the price and I will be buying it once I run out
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?