Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX

This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC

This polish remover works great and really takes the polish off fast too. It is super cheap and easy to use. I'd say it is definitely a top brand and keeps up with all the competition brands. I love it and use it all the time. I have and will keep on recommending it to others.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lubbock, TX

BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Inesly v.
Inesly v.

This paint remover is very good, you should only use a little and easily remove all the paint from the nail, its smell is not very strong so it will not irritate your nose, nor give you allergies in the skin, I like because there is I use a lot to make it work, it's very good
Lea F.
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY

This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA

I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Leymari C.
Leymari C.

I am a huge fan of using nail polish and always change the type of formula or color that i use so every time i am taking off my nail polish i use this brand i always love this brand because i never feel like my nails have a bad texture with this product i totally buy it again
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I really like this product because it effectively takes off your nail polish in a timely manner without drying your nails. Something about this formula has a scent that isn't so "alcoholy," and is actually more moisturizing compared to most nail polish removers I have tried.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI

Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA

Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now