Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY

The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Kashina E.
Kashina E.
Newnan, GA

I like this product because it is affordable and it is a good value for this product. This is the brand that I use the most for polish removal. It is very easy to use. The pros are how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Excellent is one of the products most frequently I use to remove my nail, is highly effective, with only soak the cotton and pass on my nail, has immediate effect, really recommend, these products are of quality, who has not tried You should use it to see that are good.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM

This polish remover works great at removing polish. The smell is not as bad as some of the others I have used. It is pretty gentle and does not completely dry out my nails like some others I have used. This is the one I repeatedly buy because it doesn't damage my nails.
Ana D.
Ana D.

Cutex the acetone is best to remove the enamel, no matter if the color is very dark, removes it to perfection, and its smell is not as strong, is the brand I use,
It is my only alternative, there is no comparison,
It is the only one I recommend,
do not buy other brands
Emma M.
Emma M.

It's hard to find that one bail.varnish remover that doesn't take ages to remove nail varnish from your nails... With one or two wipes of this on a corner pad on each nail is amazing! It also doesn't leave that horrible smell to you nails it's actually really refreshing
Viviana A.
Viviana A.

The smell is a little strong - always for this kind of product - but it's very long lasting. I buy it in any drugstore. Ut's very easy to use as long as you have cotton pads. It's very effective removing nail polish, to me it's the best one so of course i recommend it.
Kerel J.
Kerel J.

This removes nail polish really well without using a lot of the products. That's a pro for me. No cons for this. It can stand up against the best nail polish removers and holds its own. I find that its cheap. And I would recommend it to nail polish lovers like myself.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Rockford, IL

Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now