Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Lucila F.
Lucila F.

Los uso regularmente, me dejan las uñas bien limpias. Suele tener un aroma fuerte, pero sin embargo te deja las uñas super suaves!! Además, el precio es muy bueno y funciona tan bien o mejor que quita esmaltes más caros. Sin duda, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX

This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
Leymari C.
Leymari C.

I am a huge fan of using nail polish and always change the type of formula or color that i use so every time i am taking off my nail polish i use this brand i always love this brand because i never feel like my nails have a bad texture with this product i totally buy it again
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lubbock, TX

BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA

I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Alannie P.
Alannie P.
Irvine, CA

I really like this product because it effectively takes off your nail polish in a timely manner without drying your nails. Something about this formula has a scent that isn't so "alcoholy," and is actually more moisturizing compared to most nail polish removers I have tried.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI

Cutex has never let me down to this day. I am a repeater with Cutex. I use to use generic brands but Cutex has proven the best for me. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use, takes nail polish right off and I will buy again when I run out of Nail Polish remover.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY

The polish remover does the job of removing the left over polish on my finger nails. It wasn't that pricey what so ever. It is easy to apply and use. This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. Yes I would so recommend it to others. I'm going to stick with this brand
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA

Definitely a stable in my bathroom. It's one of the less harsh products that I've used and it gets the job done. This nail polish remover definitely lasts and you don't need a whole lot of it in order to get the job done. Which is great because that means I can save money.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now