BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Debora D.
Camarillo , CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Evanz D.
The most effective and reliable when it comes to polish remover! It easily takes the polish away, even the hard to remove ones. I would buy this and definitely recommend it with friends!
kai f.
Of course it’s a nail polish remover and it’s meant to remove the polish and it does just that, I don’t like how dry and brittle my nails are afterwards but that’s nothing oil can’t fix. It does remove the polish faster than others that aren’t pure acetone though.
Yuliya P.
Lombard , IL
Good product. I like that they have a variety of formulas and smells, some of them are pretty pleasant. Its soft on your nails and fingers but tough on nail polish. It also works when I need to remove no chip manicure. Priced reasonable and widely available
Nicole L.
For me this nail polish remover really does the job. I does take a bit more to get darker colors off but I usually add 3 layers of those so I’m pretty sure most nail polish removers would take a bit. Otherwise it’s great and I would totally recommend it!
Debbie J.
04281
Been using this brand forever..Love it, but is very strong. As we get older we cannot stand strong scents for some reason...lol . I've never tried others . Family dollar stores. Sometimes I do buy off brands when I'm in a pinch. Yes I do still purchase.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
ҡѧяєṅ M.
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Karlene K.
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?