BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Castro Valley, CA
I've always use cutex it works the best and does not dry out your nails why waste your money on cheap removers where you have to use more product, it a good value and I've used it for years you can get almost anywhere walmart, target, most chain drug stores.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
Nothing beats Cutex for nail polish removers. This is my go to polish remover, and has been for years. Its inexpensive, and gets the job done. I like using cotton round pads instead of cotton balls, making it easier to use. I would definitely purchase again.
Megan D.
Megan D.
This nail polish remover works very well, it gets every little bit off. However, the smell is overwhelming. I realize this is a common problem but this remover seems to be even smellier than the others! I will probably buy it again because it works so well.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
York, PA
Great product! It's the only brand that works! Awesome price for amount you receive. I have been using this product for years. Only thing I don't care for is the smell, but all of these products do not smell great. I would recommend this product to others.
Shazia S.
Shazia S.
Sunnyside, NY
This nail polish remover is great for nails that are sensitive. I love having my nails looking fresh and often paint my nails every week. This remover makes it simple to clean up my nails without having to go back and remove polish again. Not harsh at all.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Me encanta no debo esforzarme por quitar la pintura de mis uñas! su olor no es desagradable y además siento que humecta mis cutículas. me encanta. Siempre lo compro porque es ideal y rinde demasiado. es uno de mis productos favoritos siempre lo compraria!
Bryanna N.
Bryanna N.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a wonderful product when it comes to removing stubborn nail polish. It removes it almost instantly. I don't get it often, but when I do, it gets the job done. It removes nail polish faster than other brands I've used before. I highly recommend it.
emily r.
emily r.
Flagstaff, AZ
The price is right for this nail polish remover. I go through nail polish remover like water for my clients and this is the best one yet. I buy mine from walmart every single time because it is easy to apply and easy to use. I most definitely recommmend.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?