Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
asunique m.
asunique m.
Bronx, NY
This product remove nail polish easily, but the smell is really strong. The product is very affordable , this was my first time buying this product and it is better than the dollar store brands definitely. I would absolutely recommend this product.
It's perfect it takes f the nail polish it doesn't leave anything behind the smell is so so but the rest is super good
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
pharr, tx
It works good but ithink they can do better, sometimes my polish wont come off that easy
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Best nail polish remover! I can get all the polish off my hands and feet with one cotton ball
Yamilys B.
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX
excellent product, very quickly removes enamel and maintains the health of my nails giving shine and keeps them hydrated
katiuska a.
katiuska a.
Excelente removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas y me cuida mis manos y pies cada vez que me realizo mantenimiento
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Kate S.
Kate S.
I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Camillus, NY
this is a very strong nail polish remover and it gets gel nail polish off too. definitely would recommend
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?