BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Tayla S.
Grayson, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My nails are brittle so I use this when I have them painted. It helps revive my nails instead of causing more harsh damage like the chemicals do normally.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
My mom bought this for me for Easter . it's not to strong of a smell and takes my nail polish of earlier than any other nail polish remover I've ever used
Debra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex has always been my go to nail polish remover and this one is the best. It doesn't dry out my nails and actually makes them feel a like more healthy!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best nail polish remover ever! Is faster than any other brand i've tried and one application is enough to remove all without leaving residues.
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
I love Q text mail polish remover I do prefer the one with acetone more though because I feel like it gets rid of all the nail polish staining on my nails
Caroline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Patricia B.
Swannanoa , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used better. It took a lot of product and rubbing to remove the polish off my toes. It didn’t smell god awful like 100% acetone does so that’s a plus.
Marsha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover easily and quickly removes polish. I've used a few different other types of polish remover from this brand and they're all great.
brooke n.
Phoenix, AZ
Average nail polish remover. Gets the job done. If you don't use a base coat or really dark colors the color will stain your fingers while taking it off
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?