Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Nelitza C.
Nelitza C.
Newberry, SC

INGLÉS
Polish remover is very good , remove the paint very easy soft nails leaving them at the same time
Dara P.
Dara P.
Needham, AL

Good polish remover. Does not leave and residue behind after you have remover polish. Not a harsh smell.
sandra h.
sandra h.
Kingsport, TN

It removes all the nail polish on my nail. I don't struggle taking it off or nothing. this is my go too.
I always use this i think was rhe best, my mom always paint her nails and every time we was buying this
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA

Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Jq G.
Jq G.

Es muy bueno ya que me quita el esmaltado sin dañar mis uñas ni cutículas y es muy sencillo de utilizar
Shari A.
Shari A.
Canton, GA

I have always used Cutex and it is always very gentle on my nails and never abrasive or hurts the nail.
Faith H.
Faith H.
San Antonio, TX

Hate it. It smells awful I do not recommend this product and does not remove all polish from your nails
Katyria C.
Katyria C.

Es perfecto!! Uso algodón y no absorbe tanto ...al usarlo elimina el esmalte completamente es un éxito!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.

Gets polish off your nails. Pretty drying so you might want to apply some kind of oil/lotion afterwards
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now