Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Rudy L.
Rudy L.

I don't know I like it and that's all it helps me to removed the color of my nails quickly
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA

I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.

This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX

The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va

Gets off the toughest of nail polish with great benefits for the health of your nails!
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY

Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.

i like these product because remove my paint and color of my nails it' easier and don't put a stain in my beauty nails.
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Ogden, UT

Comes off perfectly without extra scrubbing, I love it! I won't use any other brand. I have tried others in the past and they don't remove half as much as this brand.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT

The advanced Revival Nail Polisher by Cutex is amaxing because it fights through the toughest nail polish. I have been using this product for a long time. It is defiantly a "less is more" product and i would recommend it to others who are looking for a solid brand.
Easy to use even if the polish have stayed on the nails for too long. And not smell that bad, alcohol wise.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?