2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
pharr, tx
It works good but ithink they can do better, sometimes my polish wont come off that easy
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Candace v.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think this stuff is cheap and effective so it works for me! I go through it really quickly so I'm really clad it's cheap.
Susanna J.
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
This remover works great at taking the varnish off and not stripping the nails and cuticles of all moisture, It's a good value, and you won't have to scrub the polish off your nails. If taking glitter off my nails with this I just soak a cotton ball, stick it on said fingernail, let it sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe down - BAM! Gone.
Sally F.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Works fast and you need little to get hard to remove polish off. Removes glitter and metallic polish easily.
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
great at removing thick layers of nail polish without having to soak the nails. not expensive at all. could be a little less harsh on the hands. very easy to use.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
The only nail polish remover that I use. It always gets rid of any solid colored nail polish I have though sometimes it struggles when I have an glitter in the polish that I'm using. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very affordable and works well with most polishes.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR
As with other fingernail Polish removers, the scent is potent but this brand gets it off quickly a
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Lafayette, IN
Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover, other than straight 100% acetone that really removes nail polish.
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?