Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX

I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA

Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY

The best acetone is in this color I don't like the pink or blue o think this removes way better your nail polish
Ella O.
Ella O.
Baltimore, MD

This product comes on different scents and always smells great. Removes my nail Polish with little to no effort.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA

What I love about this nail polish remover is that it doesn't smell awful and it removes thoroughly and quickly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Me gusta este esmalte de uñas porque no me deja las uñas amarillas a diferencia de otros removedores de esmaltes
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Kirkland, AZ

LOVE this nail polish remover since its odorless it works better. I recommend for acrylic nail removals as well.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now