BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA
Compared to many other brands this nail polish remover gets it done fast and with less product....which is awesome
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
Gets the job done especially when you are on the go all the time and don't have tons of time to remove nail polish.
Karla J.
Medley, FL
when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY
Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Kristen K.
Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY
I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Rebeca M.
This isa good product I always buy this and the nail polish comes really fast off.I recommend to buy this product .
Natalie L.
Dallas, Texas
I got this nail polish remover in my kit for cosmetology when I purchased it. I absolutely love it! Comes off quick
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA
Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
This is a great basic nail polish remover. It dosnt seem to dry or strip my nails out like some do. Performs well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?