Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Middletown, PA

This product will easily and quickly remove all traces of nail polish. And has a pleasant smell.
emma b.
emma b.
Fort Myers, FL

For what it's suppose to,leaves my nails nice and clean removing every old color from my nails l
Tessie R.
Tessie R.
Tifton, GA

This product actually gets the nail polish off cleanly. It doesn't have a bad after smell either
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Salem, OR

Works just perfect for me and my daughters. Just get the cotton ball wet and remove the polish.
Razan K.
Razan K.
Kenner, LA

Its so cool and smooth on my nails i really like it its perfect and removes nail polish quickly
steffany a.
steffany a.

I love using estod products because they are super good to remove and does not weaken the nails
Liz C.
Liz C.
Los Molinos, CA

Leaves your nails nice and clean and dosnt dry my cuticls out one bit... Always a go to product
ROSA M.
ROSA M.

Super bueno! Quita todo tipo de esmaltes sin mucho esfuerzo. Es practico, económico y efectivo.
Anne Michelle B.
Anne Michelle B.
New Westminster

Easily removes most polishes with one swipe but doesnt leave the nails looking and feeling dry.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Manteca, CA

I always get this when I go to the store it works really great tbh :) lol I will always love it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now