BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA
It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Rebeca M.
This isa good product I always buy this and the nail polish comes really fast off.I recommend to buy this product .
Jacika P.
Frederick, MD
This product works great! It takes off the nail color in one shot. It is also a reasonable price and easy to find.
Jaylah L.
This stuff gets your nail polish off with one swipe!! You dont need to use much and ot has a very cooling sensation
Giuseppe L.
I like the remover. I don't need a lot to remove the nail polish. If you try it I know you will feel the same way.
maylu l.
It is the best since with only two spent ones it removes the enamel perfectly, I am charmed with excellent product.
Karla J.
Medley, FL
when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
A little goes a long way! Love this nail polish remover! Even gets the dark colors out not like some nail polishes
Jamie R.
Buchanan, TN
This is a great basic nail polish remover. It dosnt seem to dry or strip my nails out like some do. Performs well.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA
I love Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover! It takes off my nail polish in a jif without harming my cuticles!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?