Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Valentina d.
Valentina d.
Groveland, FL

I really don't remember use other product for polish remover, i use this for a lot of years, is a great product
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY

The best acetone is in this color I don't like the pink or blue o think this removes way better your nail polish
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This nail polish remover works wonders! It removed all traces of nail polish quickly. Pros: quick, simple to use, Con: strong smell . Otherwise easy to apply and I have used this more than once. Had no problems with this product. Recommend this if your looking to try :).
Diane S.
Diane S.
Bonham, TX

Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta

This get off all my nailpolish but it takes a little more work than the pure acetone does.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Gary, IN

This nail Polish remover has a strong scent but which one doesn't. It tends to dry out your nails after you've taken the Polish off. So you will definitely have to use a cuticle or nail moisturizer afterwards

Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL

This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Brooklyn, NY

The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
missy h.
missy h.

A little bit of this remover goes a long way. I can take a cotton ball and soak it in the product and without soaking it again remove one whole hand of polish in a breeze. Unlike other removers, I also feel like it doesn't dry out my cuticles which is very nice.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?