Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Karla D.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA

Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC

Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN

I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

Good product and bottle. It's a nice nail polish remover and the size and bottle allows you to carry ob your bag.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Beaverton, Or

I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH

Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Christina C.
Christina C.

Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Tambrin R.
Tambrin R.

This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Lafayette, IN

Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover, other than straight 100% acetone that really removes nail polish.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

As with other fingernail Polish removers, the scent is potent but this brand gets it off quickly a
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now