Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Montreal

It removes nail polish..... Very well better than other products I've used I would recommend it to everyone
Latiffah R.
Latiffah R.

Helps with all types of nail polish also the tough glitter ones too .... Work magic if you know what i mean
allie K.
allie K.

Is this a good product I've used the original cutex nail polish remover and was wondering if this is better
Fredmary D.
Fredmary D.

Excellent to remove any type of enamel, it does not damage the nail, it does not weaken it. I recommend it
Omayra C.
Omayra C.

good polish remover, watch your nail and no yellowing recommend it even for daily use

It really is amazing
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.

it give a very good texture on my nails, it smeel good and protect my nails after i remove the nail polish
madeline g.
madeline g.
West Palm Beach, FL

work wonder in removing tough nail polish , and reasonable price .it doesn't leave dry feeling afterwards.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA

I like this product but I also coat my nail twice with nail Polish. so I have to rub nail Polish off more.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Meherrin, VA

definity is a great product my mom gave this to me a birthday present and i have been using it evey since.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

This product removes the nail polish nicely. Does have a bad odor. I have used this product for some time.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now