Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
LaREJA K.
LaREJA K.

Does what it suppose to! It's my go to nail polish remover. I would recommend it others!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Grantsville, UT

This product takes nail polish of easily. It does not dry out your skin like others I have used. It's smell is not too strong.
Karenna A.
Karenna A.

Este fue el primer removedor de esmalte que conocí y sigue siendo el que siempre uso. No me reseca las uñas y me las mantiene saludables para poder seguir utilizando los mejores diseños en mis uñas.
Lo que no me gusta a veces es que se puede llegar a desperdiciar mucho producto si no se echa en el algodón con cuidado.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA

These are not very strong and you really have to use a lot of the remover to get off even one finger of nail polish. I was disappointed by this product and you really should not but this. I think it is not worth the money and I would not but it again. I recommend you try some other brand!
Christel S.
Christel S.
Everett, WA

Helps take my nail polish, especially glitter nail polish, off easily. I do not notice any difference in the strength of my nails after using this. It does the job of taking it off but it does not do anything exceptional. In the future I may buy this again
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.

Favorite nail polish remover, gets the polish off quickly. The scent isn't too overwhelming.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY

I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Riverhead, NY

Love,love,love this nail polish remover ! Not only does it revive my nails but it softens my cuticles up. It's hard to find good nail polish remover that benefits the nails and cuticles !! This is definitely my #1 choice.
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY

Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Los Angeles, CA

Takes off stubborn nail polish while revitalizing your nail bed. One cotton ball will get you far by using this product
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?