Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
I buy the big purple bottle and it last me for a couple months. I don't need to keep reapplying to take the nail polish off. Works very good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex nail polish remover is great! I love their salon version. It gets of the hard glitter that regular stuff can not
Damaris  R.
Damaris R.
Bloomfield, NJ
My number 1 to go to and use. Unlike any other brand cutex works and it doesn't take so many wipes and tries before the nail polish is removed. Excellent!
Brittiny A.
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ
Probably the best brand of nail polish remover I've used. It even does a great job with glitter polishes.
Kate S.
Kate S.
I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Becky g.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL
I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Allison
Allison
Rosamond, CA
Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Best nail polish remover! I can get all the polish off my hands and feet with one cotton ball
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?