BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tambrin R.
This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I've bought this a couple times, and it seems to do the job well. The price is good, and I've never had a problem.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
It really gets the job done! Usually one or two swipes with a cottonball and it doesn't leave my fingers dry!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This is my go-to nail polish remover. It's affordable, goes the job well, and doesn't leave my nails dry.
Yennefer C.
When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Brittiny A.
Willingboro, NJ
Probably the best brand of nail polish remover I've used. It even does a great job with glitter polishes.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
This is my favorite nail polish. It not only gets off nail polish that is tough to remove but it also an affordable price
Sammie L.
This is the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It'll remove your nail polish, quick and clean.
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
One of the best nail polish removers, takes the nail polish off easily even the glitter that is usually hard to get off
Samantha M.
Gainesville, TX
Works great on my nails! Keeps them looking fresh and clean after polish! It keeps them healthy looking after cleaning!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?