Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Kandace
Kandace

This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN

Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Mirna N.
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ

I love this brand so much. It is the best nail Polish remover I have ever used but it's expensive.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Ekron, KY

This is the only brand I use. I've tried others and nothing works as well at removing your polish.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT

My favorite nail polish remover! Polish comes off easily and it surprisingly has a decent scent.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Muy buena para remover el esmalte de las uñas, aunque es un poco agresiva y suele dejarlas debiles. pero cumple su funcion de remover elmalte y en precio es accesible
Tanesia L.
Tanesia L.
Fort Knox, KY

Bought this because I wanted to try something new. Not a fan, it was very watery, and hard to get polish off.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX

I can't stand using any other nail Polish remover. I'm always left with red skin right around my nails when I use other brands, but not Cutex! So now not only can i remove my nail Polish efficiently, but I can keep my nails healthy while I do it. My nails keep their shine and strength, but not the nail Polish that I want off.
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD

This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now