Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Spring, TX

I do not have a lot of time to do my nails. I appreciate how quickly and effectively Cutex removes my polish
Meagan M.
Meagan M.

Works well. Does have a smell to it just like the rest of the nail polish removers. But it is a good prpduct
Helen K.
Helen K.

I love this remover it's quick and easy to remove nail polish. Helps reduce time and hassle of soaking nails
Easy to use even if the polish have stayed on the nails for too long. And not smell that bad, alcohol wise.
Ileana T.
Ileana T.
Doral, FL

Really good nail polish remover! Is one of my favorite! This product does not dry out my nails like others.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, OH

Removed polish without harming nails! the color came right off and my nails felt stronger. Would recommend!
Sweta C.
Sweta C.
Tampa, FL

This is a great nail polish remover. Doesn't smell too strong and is removed the nail polish really easily.
Kiarangelic F.
Kiarangelic F.
El Paso, TX

It is a good nail polish remover but you need to pass it a couple of times so it can be removed completely.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Hempstead, NY

It removes well my nail polisher. It costs a reasonable price. It has a strenght scent but it does the job.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Montreal

It removes nail polish..... Very well better than other products I've used I would recommend it to everyone
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now