Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I prefer straight acetone but this is a good supplement for when I can't get to the super strong stuff.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.

Gets polish off your nails. Pretty drying so you might want to apply some kind of oil/lotion afterwards
Shari A.
Shari A.
Canton, GA

I have always used Cutex and it is always very gentle on my nails and never abrasive or hurts the nail.
Katyria C.
Katyria C.

Es perfecto!! Uso algodón y no absorbe tanto ...al usarlo elimina el esmalte completamente es un éxito!
miranda c.
miranda c.
New Braunfels, TX

Does a great job removing the hard overlay of different nail polishes. Not to strong of a smell either.
I always use this i think was rhe best, my mom always paint her nails and every time we was buying this
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.

Removing nail polish is so easy with Cutex. I can really see a difference it mad with my peeling nails!
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA

Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE

Works great. Takes all the polish off and leaves my nails feeling conditioned. This is my favorite one.
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Staten Island, NY

It's good.It works good.Used it a lot of times.Neverfailed me.Recomend for everyone.Really good touchup
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now