Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Môrgan O.
Môrgan O.

It remove all my nails after a couple of wipes but has a very strong smell and I feel I have a soar head after use.
halimeh a.
halimeh a.
Staten Island, NY

Love this take out the nail polish in one swap and makes it easy to remove I definitely recommend this works great
Betty G.
Betty G.

The smell is a bit strong and leaves the skin stained by removing the nail polish, but if it removes it completely
Rossana H.
Rossana H.

es muy bueno y tiene olor , aunque un poco fuerte de olor pero quita muy bien el esmalte. yo tengo de olor a limon
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA

Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY

I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Karla J.
Karla J.

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now