Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Amy C.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA
This is my favorite nail polish. It not only gets off nail polish that is tough to remove but it also an affordable price
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Wells, ME
I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I usually just buy the purple and in a larger bottle. Cutex is the ONLY nail polish remover I ever use simply because I have tried other nail polish removers out there and they do not even compare to this one! With other products I will be sitting there wasting my time with trying to scrape off the nail polish that obviously isn't coming off. I waste my time and muscles trying to cooperate with other nail polish removers :P! On the other hand, Cutex works profoundly and instantly! I love that It can remove even the hardest nail polish and even the nail glitters which would be a pain with any other product! It is basically the only product I love and trust and know will work and do as it says it will! I paint my nails often and with all these intricate designs, so I need a heavy duty nail polish remover when I need to paint my nails with a different color and design. I also enjoy that I can easily do a French tip manicure by painting a bit of my nail tip white and then then cleaning it up with a small brush dipped in this product! All unwanted nail polish comes right off and leaves my tips looking professionally handled as if done in a salon! :D
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Pensacola, FL
Just started using this remover and so far it has done the job. The nail polish comes off in about two swipes. No complaints here.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Shillington , Pa
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works but not as great as acetone.... glitter and black polish are so hard to remove
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This is my go-to nail polish remover. It's affordable, goes the job well, and doesn't leave my nails dry.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
South River, NJ
I find it works better than most other nail polish removers!
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
I buy the big purple bottle and it last me for a couple months. I don't need to keep reapplying to take the nail polish off. Works very good.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex nail polish remover is great! I love their salon version. It gets of the hard glitter that regular stuff can not
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?