Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy this nail polish Remover because it was tough in the nail polish but gentle on my nails.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ

Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Araceli O.
Araceli O.
Sacramento, CA

Great nail polish remover, removed everything in one swip, it is true awesome I really recommend it
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Robersonville, NC

I always like to have my nails painted. So every few days after its chipped and starts looking not so nice. I need nail polish remover. This is a great brand and works pretty well.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME

A tried and true nail polish remover that is extremely affordable. I bought mine at cvs pharmacy and was happy with price. Like all nail polishes I've found so far, you have to keep using it to get everything off but that's to be expected.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Chico, CA

Takes off all of your nail polish, does not leave behind your nails looking yellow. Also doesn't bleach if spilt
Shelly G.
Shelly G.

Amazing nail polish remover takes off everything and doesn't try them out. Doesn't dry up quickly.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH

I used this product and I liked it. It took off a very hard to remove polish without a problem. It conditioned my nails very well. I would buy again.
CRYSTAL C.
CRYSTAL C.
Hidalgo, TX

I love that with one swipe it takes of your nail polish even if you have other nail polish under it also glitter it does a really good job.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Great for removing nail polish. Sometimes when I use dark colored nail polishes, it is hard to take them off as they stain my nails. But this remover is great, does not have a strong smell and very easy to apply. Would definitely recommend as this is the only nail polish remover I use. It also helps revive damaged nails, which is great!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?