BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
I like to use this brand to help nurish and strengthen my nails.  Good value.  I buy this regularly and would recommend.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
This gets the job done with adequate scrubbing. But it's not too harsh so it doesn't damage your nails which is a plus!
Patricia B.
Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
LEYSA V.
i like these product because remove my paint and color of my nails it' easier and don't put a stain in my beauty nails.
It's perfect it takes f the nail polish it doesn't leave anything behind the smell is so so but the rest is super good
Julie M.
Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida

very easy use helps to strengthen and not weaken the ulñas, is very effective and not much product is needed when using

Tami C.
Honolulu, HI
This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
katiuska a.
Excelente removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas y me cuida mis manos y pies cada vez que me realizo mantenimiento
TERI F.
Gulf Shores , AL
Takes a bit of work or soaking to remove darker colors; otherwise, it works as well as any other remover on the market.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?