BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
Gets it all off in very little time. Little rubbing needed. I love their pure acetone blend as well.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Emilia P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is the only kind of nail polish remover that i use. it takes the polish off easily but it does not dry out ur skin around your nails like other brands do
Letitia M.
United Kingdom
It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Damaris  R.
Bloomfield, NJ
My number 1 to go to and use. Unlike any other brand cutex works and it doesn't take so many wipes and tries before the nail polish is removed. Excellent!
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, it could work better on glitter polish but a little scrubbing gets that off. It smells good, like normal remover. Cheap price but works well!
Louiza L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is one of the better brands. Perfect amount of acetone so you're nails stay strong, but the dark polishes&stubborn glitter come off!
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME
Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Ashley G.
This nail polish remover takes polish of with easy. There isn't any struggle and is strong enough to get all the polish off of all of your fingers with one cotton ball.
Marie R.
My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?