Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
yennefer c.
yennefer c.

When using this product my nail polish comes off instantly with 2 swipes and it doesn't damage my nails
Allison
Allison
Rosamond, CA

Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA

Gets the job done especially when you are on the go all the time and don't have tons of time to remove nail polish.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

This is the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It'll remove your nail polish, quick and clean.
Emma B.
Emma B.

This gets my nail polish off very well, it's a need in my nail collection :).
Syeda M.
Syeda M.
Barboursville, WV

I used to buy bargain brands for remover but my nails started yellowing , I bought it and I'm pleased that it doesn't yellow and used in fractions as compared to bargain products
April W.
April W.
Dover, DE

I used to purchase the off brands of nail Polish remover but when my fingers started to Peel and be sore after using the other brands I went to Cutex brand and all the stopped!
Marianela O.
Marianela O.

I love this nail remover, it does the job real quick. It doesn't have the strong acetone smell that others contain. It's also affordable and easy to find in every store.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

The Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover helps keep your nails looking healthy. However, it seems to come at the expense of quickly taking off polish.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, OH

Removed polish without harming nails! the color came right off and my nails felt stronger. Would recommend!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now