Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Sally F.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT

Works fast and you need little to get hard to remove polish off. Removes glitter and metallic polish easily.
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA

It really gets the job done! Usually one or two swipes with a cottonball and it doesn't leave my fingers dry!
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City

great at removing thick layers of nail polish without having to soak the nails. not expensive at all. could be a little less harsh on the hands. very easy to use.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

The only nail polish remover that I use. It always gets rid of any solid colored nail polish I have though sometimes it struggles when I have an glitter in the polish that I'm using. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very affordable and works well with most polishes.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Camden, AR

As with other fingernail Polish removers, the scent is potent but this brand gets it off quickly a
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Lafayette, IN

Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover, other than straight 100% acetone that really removes nail polish.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lake Oswego, OR

This nail polish remover works greats even on the really dark or sparkle colors. I never seem to have any trouble with it.
Tambrin R.
Tambrin R.

This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.

Only brand I use. Takes off nail polish easily.
Christina C.
Christina C.

Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?