2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Jodymia M.
Jodymia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very good to use, and this is my go to nail polish remover. I recommend it to anyone who needs something not expensive.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this every time I take nail polish off! A little goes a long way! It helps male my nails feel stronger and healthier too!
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Brooklyn, NY
A really good nail polish remover. Removes the toughest nail polish right away. I bought this in Rite Aid.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Disputanta
This is the only brand of finger nail polish remover I will use.  Ive tried different kinds but no worked as good as this one
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nail Polish remover is very helpful. It takes off all the nail polish very quickly without waste.
Amber W.
Amber W.
The smell of this remover isn't too strong, so for anyone bugged by the strong acetone smell I would suggest this to you.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
My nails have been through a lot. This nail polish remover gets rid of all things on your nails without drying them out.
Nadali A.
Nadali A.
love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?