Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Lakyn H.
Lakyn H.
Tifton, GA
Love the quick way polish comes off with this brand and the affordable price
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Ashtabula, OH
This product was surprisingly good. it took off polish with ease and smelled kind of good
Durymar L.
Durymar L.
Miami, Fl
Funciona muy bien realmente quita el esmalte. El olor es un poco fuerte pero todos los removedores tienden a tener un olor bastante potente, lo recomiendo, lo uso y lo seguiré comprando porque es efectivo.

It works very well actually removes the glaze. The smell is a bit strong but all the removers tend to have a fairly powerful odor, I recommend it, I use it and I will continue to buy it because it is effective.
Shelly G.
Shelly G.
Amazing nail polish remover takes off everything and doesn't try them out. Doesn't dry up quickly.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
This is my go to nail polish remover. It makes taking the nail polish off really easy.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover gets off even four coats of polish in one swipe. It's quick and easy and good for your nails!
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Only brand I use. Takes off nail polish easily.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?