BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Wendy E.
Wells, ME
I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Kate S.
I have purchased this product several times in the past. It does it's job. Of course, it does have difficulty with glitter polishes but what remover doesn't. I won't hesitate to purchase this product in the future.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
I only need a little bit and I don't have to scuba very hard. Removes all nail Polish and leaves healthy nails.
Becky g.
Bethalto, IL
I love this nail polish remover. It takes my polish off right away with out any trouble and after using it a few times I can tell my nails feels stronger and seem to grown without breaking a little easier
Christina D.
Greendale, WI
Been using this product for years. Only brand I trust. Won't wear down your nails or dry out cuticles. Great
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Allison
Rosamond, CA
Before I found this product I just used the 99 cents ones but I stopped using those! Idk why I love this one so much it just really helps much better than any other nail polish remover!
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
It takes my nail polish off REALLY quickly which I love.
It does strip a lot of the moisture from the skin around my nails but I would prefer that to the polish remover taking longer.
Shania P.
Bowling Green , KY
Best nail polish remover I have ever used. Low odor and keeps my nails healthy! It honestly worth it to pay the little extra to get a trusted brand.
Olva J.
Best nail polish remover ever. I've tried more expensive ones, cheaper ones, trendy ones-none compare with how quickly, and effectively it works.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?