Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

It does what it's supposed to .. removes the Polish. .. doesn't dry out my nails ... Doesn't make them brittle.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Bell, CA

I love this Nail polish remover. Removes nails polish easily withot drying your nails. No tugging or scrubbing.
Angelly M.
Angelly M.

It is a good productos but the oddor is so strong. I use this productos in my nails every week. I really liked.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY

This works well, but the smell is strong. If you are taking off a darker color you will need many cotton balls.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This remover does its job, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I also had an issue with a stickiness of the product
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I have used brand for years. It really gets the job done and its affordable. It is very easy and simple to use.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

I've used with normal enamel and is great but when I use it with glaze gel is not very strong as it should be.
Sara S.
Sara S.

It was gentle with my nails and it removed all the nail polish at once and it helps my nails to grow normally.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.

Es un gran removedor de pintura de uñad,hidrata la cuticula y no reseca o maltrata las uñas, 1000% recomendado
💜Tabitha💜 S.
💜Tabitha💜 S.
Blytheville, AR

I used to use this all the time when I was younger until I discovered the wipes. The are just that much better
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now