Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ

Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.

This Nail Polish remover is very helpful. It takes off all the nail polish very quickly without waste.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Pasadena , ca

I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa

This is far best nail polish remover I've ever used sometimes it's so hard to get off old nail polish using this product it takes the toughest polish off!!!!
Kareli S.
Kareli S.
San Diego, CA

It works wonderful even the toughest nail polish comes off with this remover... You get bang for your buck
Bli T.
Bli T.
Mattoon

I bought this to remove gel polish off and it didn't do as good as I thought it would.
Shaquaria W.
Shaquaria W.
Flushing, MI

My go to polish remover here!It always leaves my nails clean with three twists.i brought it at a local rite aid for the first time.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA

It even removes some gel nail polishes isn't
That great all in one
Don't need to buy
Any other
Katie D.
Katie D.

So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA

Best nail polish remover! The nail polish comes off with out any effort and it takes it ALL off!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now