BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
and f.
Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Mavis H.
This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think this stuff is cheap and effective so it works for me! I go through it really quickly so I'm really clad it's cheap.
asante b.
The scent is very very very strong. but you don't have to use a lot to get the polish off of your nails. Gets the job done.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA
Aside from the strong smell. This nail polish remover really does the trick. It takes off nail polish quickly. It is easy to use but because it is acetone, it does dry out your skin. So after using make sure to moisturize your skin to prevent he drying effects.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because I some how had none and needed to remove some horrible polish Pronto! this stuff was fast and the odor wasn't strong. it left my nails smooth too!
Rachel H.
Beaverton, OR
I have brittle and thin nails and I feel like this helps them be a little more healthy even after having polish on them. gets everything off even with only a few cotton pads.
Kristin P.
Pinson, TN
I love cute products because you can't go wrong there. This polish remover works great for removing polish quickly...even red polish which tends to stain my nails. I also Luke this one because it doesn't dry my nails out a ton.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?