Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Sanford, ME

Is smells good. it works wonderfuly it only takes a few cotton balls full of this nail polish remover to get all my nails and toenail free of polish
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL

I've only used one bottle of this and it was horrible. I went through an entire bottle in a very short amount of time. It has difficulty removing glitter and texture polishes. It's fine to use if you have only applied a polish and no top coat or preserver. You get what you pay for. Pay an extra buck or two for pure acetone if you are into doing your manis more often than others.
Marie R.
Marie R.

My mom has been buying me this since I started wearing nail polish it has always gotten every bit of nail polish off my nails without staining them.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Even though this is non-acetone, it actually gets my nail polish off pretty well
Emily P.
Emily P.
Chicopee, MA

This brand is the only one that doesn't really damage my brittle nails. Only brand that I buy!
Letitia M.
Letitia M.
United Kingdom

It removes the polish quickly unlike my previous remover and I have noticed a difference in the strength of my nails. They even appear to be growing faster!
Louiza L.
Louiza L.

This nail polish is one of the better brands. Perfect amount of acetone so you're nails stay strong, but the dark polishes&stubborn glitter come off!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Freeport, PA

This is my favorite nail polish. It not only gets off nail polish that is tough to remove but it also an affordable price
Wendy E.
Wendy E.
Wells, ME

I have to say I am not impressed with this nail polish remover, especially on glitter polishes. I have tried it multiple times and it is always very difficult to remove. For the same price I can buy pure acetone which removes glitter and even nail glue super easily. I wouldn't buy this one again.
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA

I usually just buy the purple and in a larger bottle. Cutex is the ONLY nail polish remover I ever use simply because I have tried other nail polish removers out there and they do not even compare to this one! With other products I will be sitting there wasting my time with trying to scrape off the nail polish that obviously isn't coming off. I waste my time and muscles trying to cooperate with other nail polish removers :P! On the other hand, Cutex works profoundly and instantly! I love that It can remove even the hardest nail polish and even the nail glitters which would be a pain with any other product! It is basically the only product I love and trust and know will work and do as it says it will! I paint my nails often and with all these intricate designs, so I need a heavy duty nail polish remover when I need to paint my nails with a different color and design. I also enjoy that I can easily do a French tip manicure by painting a bit of my nail tip white and then then cleaning it up with a small brush dipped in this product! All unwanted nail polish comes right off and leaves my tips looking professionally handled as if done in a salon! :D
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now