Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Ileana T.
Ileana T.

Really good nail polish remover! Is one of my favorite! This product does not dry out my nails like others.
Jess S.
Jess S.

Acetone is a little too strong for me but it definitely gets the job done. Can take even glitter polish off
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Montreal

It removes nail polish..... Very well better than other products I've used I would recommend it to everyone
Kiarangelic F.
Kiarangelic F.
El Paso, TX

It is a good nail polish remover but you need to pass it a couple of times so it can be removed completely.
Sweta C.
Sweta C.
Tampa, FL

This is a great nail polish remover. Doesn't smell too strong and is removed the nail polish really easily.
Latiffah R.
Latiffah R.

Helps with all types of nail polish also the tough glitter ones too .... Work magic if you know what i mean
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Hempstead, New York

It removes well my nail polisher. It costs a reasonable price. It has a strenght scent but it does the job.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

This product removes the nail polish nicely. Does have a bad odor. I have used this product for some time.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA

I like this product but I also coat my nail twice with nail Polish. so I have to rub nail Polish off more.
Anais V.
Anais V.

It´s a good polish remover, meets the purpose, has a good price, and get yourself in many places!! love it
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now