Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL

I use that always i like it..it removes my nail polish very well...very nice product.i recommend it to my friends
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX

Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX

I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
Tais R.
Tais R.
Corona, NY

The best acetone is in this color I don't like the pink or blue o think this removes way better your nail polish
Ella O.
Ella O.
Baltimore, MD

This product comes on different scents and always smells great. Removes my nail Polish with little to no effort.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA

What I love about this nail polish remover is that it doesn't smell awful and it removes thoroughly and quickly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Me gusta este esmalte de uñas porque no me deja las uñas amarillas a diferencia de otros removedores de esmaltes
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now