Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Brooklyn, NY

A really good nail polish remover. Removes the toughest nail polish right away. I bought this in Rite Aid.
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA

Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brewster, NY

It took off my nail polish well, it didn't leave any stains and even removed glitter
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL

I like, it is one of my favorites, removes all residues of nail polish and does not mistreat nails, on the contrary takes care of them
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY

I love this polish remover. It even leaves my nails feeling super soft afterwards.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.

When I got to college, I had very weak nails from having them dipped every other week or so. This nail polish allowed me to use nail hardener and still remain strong as it helps strengthen your nails as you remove product.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX

I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Degu S.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR

It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA

This remover removes the nail polish very easily! It only takes One try to remove the polish! Even sparkles!!!!!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA

This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?