Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Candy C.
Candy C.

i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

I used to buy acetone or dollar store kind but once I tried cutex that was it. I'm A cutex girl forever. It removes the polish so well, you don't have to rub and rub. It actually makes me want to do my nails more often knowing there is one less annoying step
Emily C.
Emily C.

I love how this nail polish remover is cheap and works well! It doesn't make my nails feel thin and it makes my nails look just how they did before I put on nail polish!
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

This is my go to nail polish remover. It makes taking the nail polish off really easy.
Anna H.
Anna H.

This nail polish remover gets off even four coats of polish in one swipe. It's quick and easy and good for your nails!
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN

I've always used some variation of cutex. I love them they never fail to disappoint. Cutex is never too harsh on my nails and tends to leave them looking shiny and healthy.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.

Only brand I use. Takes off nail polish easily.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lake Oswego, OR

This nail polish remover works greats even on the really dark or sparkle colors. I never seem to have any trouble with it.
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA

It really gets the job done! Usually one or two swipes with a cottonball and it doesn't leave my fingers dry!
Janice N.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY

Works great doesn't damage nail beds and love the fact that the smell isn't as harsh as others
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now