BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Iraida P.
Davenport, FL
This brand is amazing I honestly have no complaints. It takes out the color pretty quick
Kiarangelic F.
El Paso, TX
It is a good nail polish remover but you need to pass it a couple of times so it can be removed completely.
Brandy B.
Like a good driend, a bottle of this is always lingering around! Thank heavens! I've lost track of how many times my color creativity has demanded a fresh start!
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA
I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX
I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
madelyn c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does exactly what it advertises. Great to remove polish, buff nails and go! Leaves nails clean and looking refreshed
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN
Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Hannah W.
This remover does its job, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I also had an issue with a stickiness of the product
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
Angelica M.
Muy buena quita el esmalte excelente sin dejar rastro de pintura no reseca las uñas y mantiene la cutícula hidratada
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?