Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA

Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA

Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Jen C.
Jen C.

No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY

I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Eliane O.
Eliane O.

Bom demais....

Recomendo......
.paara quem quer usar ... e nao sabe o que procurava ai estar um otimo removedor de esmalte
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Colorado Springs, CO

Standard nail polish remover. The smell wasn't great, and it wasn't very helpful with removing glittery polishes. Just eh.
Leanne D.
Leanne D.

Quick nail polish removal product ever! Apply on cotton ball two times and even the hardest of nail polish it will remove.
Katherne I.
Katherne I.

it is ok. this make my nails good, soft, remove all the polish with no mess. i just use this because it is good and cheap
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now