BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer F.
Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
It really does help with the nail cracking I have from my fragile nails, and the scent isn't as strong as the high acetone type removers. Great for getting all the polish off, too!
Bianca P.
Works great. It also is pretty cheap which is nice. One of the only nail polish removers I will buy. Nothing more to say about this product except for that it works great.
Sarah P.
Grants Pass
This nail polish remover is better than any other brand that I've tried. All you have to do is let your nails soak in it for a few minutes and the polish wipes right off.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR
It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Nail polisher remover not only removes nail polish bit leaves nails and surrounding area soft and supple. Can pick it up at any local department store for a great price.
Tammara C.
Arvada
This cutex brand is awesome. It didnt dry out my skin and did a wonderful job removing my nail polish. It also worked well with removing my glitter polish. Loved it!
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Works well but doesn't really help glitter polish, but to be fair no nail polish remover I've used before really did justice. Which is why I only took away one star.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
great at removing thick layers of nail polish without having to soak the nails. not expensive at all. could be a little less harsh on the hands. very easy to use.
Arianna H.
Baytown
This polish remover is one of my favorites. It doesn't have as strong a smell as most polish removers do. It's inexpensive and does the job without leaving stains.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?