Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Pleasanton
I love how it leaves my nails strong, like it helped strengthen it or something. This is my go to after Zoya.
LEAR31128 | LORIAN B.
LEAR31128 | LORIAN B.
Removes the nail polish quickly, without drying the nail, but the edge of the cuticle is difficult to remove.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Stroudsburg, PA
Has no acetone, that dries the nails. Is inexpensive, and helps dry cuticles. Very accessible, can find in any drug store.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Acetone is a little too strong for me but it definitely gets the job done. Can take even glitter polish off
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this it takes off the polish without ruining my nails or drying them out. Tip: before you polish quickly swipe nails with this remover and let dry and your polish will adhere better!
Jen W.
Jen W.
My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
Fawn A.
Fawn A.
Phoenix, AZ
Like all acetone it removes just fine. Still smelly tho. Will buy again. Good value.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Brewster, NY
It took off my nail polish well, it didn't leave any stains and even removed glitter
ROSA M.
ROSA M.
It does an amazing job removing all the nail polish without effort and without using hundreds of cottons
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
I love this polish remover. It even leaves my nails feeling super soft afterwards.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?