2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mariela N.
Mariela N.
Smithtown, NY
I like this product because it's affordable for everybody and you get a good product and it's good for your nails
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This remover removes the nail polish very easily! It only takes One try to remove the polish! Even sparkles!!!!!
Shantell S.
Shantell S.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to have a bottle of this in the house for those days when I feel like giving myself a little extra love, great for Mommy time.
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA
This doesn't have that nasty strong smell and it doesn't make your nails look dusty. It works great taking polish off of your nails
and f.
and f.
Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this nail polish remover. It works fast and gets the job done. I hate taking of my old polish but at least this does it fast.
Nicoläa G.
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! It's gentle on my nails, and it doesn't wear them down. I would definitely recommend this for those with soft nails.
Mavis H.
Mavis H.
This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA
I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?