BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
Kaila F.
Of course it’s a nail polish remover and it’s meant to remove the polish and it does just that, I don’t like how dry and brittle my nails are afterwards but that’s nothing oil can’t fix. It does remove the polish faster than others that aren’t pure acetone though.
Yuliya P.
Bensalem, PA
Good product. I like that they have a variety of formulas and smells, some of them are pretty pleasant. Its soft on your nails and fingers but tough on nail polish. It also works when I need to remove no chip manicure. Priced reasonable and widely available
Debbie J.
04281
Been using this brand forever..Love it, but is very strong. As we get older we cannot stand strong scents for some reason...lol . I've never tried others . Family dollar stores. Sometimes I do buy off brands when I'm in a pinch. Yes I do still purchase.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Karlene K.
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
ҡѧяєṅ M.
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Christine E.
East Liverpool, OH
Being a licensed manicurist, I love this product due to it does not dry your nails out like some nail polish remover is due. You do not have to struggle getting layers of polish off the nail, one swift wipe with a cotton ball and you're done!
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?