Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
and f.
and f.

Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD

This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Marie S.
Marie S.

This is the nail polish remover that I've been using since forever, I do not change it. It is very good, removes the nail polish well and fast. It is not necessary to soak the cotton or rub hundreds of times, and that is what I like about the product. Also, the smell is not so bad.
Julieta P.
Julieta P.

I like it at the first beacuse my nail polish disaper so fast but after a few days my nails feels dry and i think that was for the cutex advance nail polish remover because i don't use anything elsefor my nails in that period of time.
The good about the product it's that is cheap.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.

It is a good product to remove nail esmalde, easy to use and quickly removes nail polish plus it does not stain the nail or weakened. Accsesible has a price and get yourself anywhere. Serves to carry travel, just be careful not open and the contents boat. I recommend it to others.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Sally G.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA

This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Celine C.
Celine C.

I've been using this ever since the first time I tried painting my nails! My mom would always get this whenever we're running out of it. It's pretty good in removing the varnish. The one thing that puts me off is how strong the smell is! Nonetheless, I'd definitely get it again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now