Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC

Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Kandace
Kandace

This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD

This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Diane S.
Diane S.
Bonham, TX

Does what I need it to do quickly. Use it for my toes and it doesn't damage my acrylic nails while I"m using it. Takes the polish off with a minimal amount of scrubbing depending on the color of polish. Easy to use on a q-tip to remove excesses. Would recommend the product to all.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

The only nail polish remover that I use. It always gets rid of any solid colored nail polish I have though sometimes it struggles when I have an glitter in the polish that I'm using. Overall I would recommend it to others as it is very affordable and works well with most polishes.
Julieta P.
Julieta P.

I like it at the first beacuse my nail polish disaper so fast but after a few days my nails feels dry and i think that was for the cutex advance nail polish remover because i don't use anything elsefor my nails in that period of time.
The good about the product it's that is cheap.
Fatima M.
Fatima M.

It is a good product to remove nail esmalde, easy to use and quickly removes nail polish plus it does not stain the nail or weakened. Accsesible has a price and get yourself anywhere. Serves to carry travel, just be careful not open and the contents boat. I recommend it to others.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Sally G.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA

This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now