Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA

These are not very strong and you really have to use a lot of the remover to get off even one finger of nail polish. I was disappointed by this product and you really should not but this. I think it is not worth the money and I would not but it again. I recommend you try some other brand!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC

This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Es de los pocos quita esmalte que funcionan a la perfección con mi tipo de uña y es amable con mi piel, no la deja muy reseca como otras marcas que he probado.
Su precio es bastante accesible lo que lo hace más fácil al consumo y cumple excelente con sus características.
Me quedo con el.
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL

Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA

It does the job quickly and efficiently, removing all track of polish when used with a wipe, cotton ball, or q-tip. It seems less acidic than other versions, but I see no reasonable difference between the manner in which the polish is removed or the state of my nail's health afterward.
Doreen P.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA

I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Margareth C.
Margareth C.

Excelente producto para quitar el esmalte de uñas, sin maltratar la uña, con una fragancia agradable, no deja la mano seca ni nada por el estilo como otros productos quitaesmaltes. Lo recomiendo a todas. Para mi es un buen producto para quitar el esmalte de las uñas sin maltratarlas
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC

Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Irainny A.
Irainny A.

The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
Kandace
Kandace

This nail polish remover works well. Not so much on glitter but everyone knows that stuff is like evil to get off. I use this stuff a lot and is a good value. Even though i use this a lot mostly for the price value you might want to use something else for harder to remove polishes.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now