Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Yomaira R.
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600

I love their formulation , remove the quick enamel and leaves the soft nails , not mistreat or has strong odor.
Luisa maria b.
Luisa maria b.
miami

Su olor es muy penetrante aunque deja las uñas muy bien despintadas y las cutículas suaves y pues lo recomiendo
Christine V.
Christine V.
Robstown, TX

I have tried this product. It is a reasonable price. Does what it says. Makes my nails feel clean and not harsh
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

It does what it's supposed to .. removes the Polish. .. doesn't dry out my nails ... Doesn't make them brittle.
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Hartwell, GA

I have used brand for years. It really gets the job done and its affordable. It is very easy and simple to use.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Bell, CA

I love this Nail polish remover. Removes nails polish easily withot drying your nails. No tugging or scrubbing.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY

This works well, but the smell is strong. If you are taking off a darker color you will need many cotton balls.
Angelly M.
Angelly M.

It is a good productos but the oddor is so strong. I use this productos in my nails every week. I really liked.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.

This remover does its job, but I'm not a fan of the scent. I also had an issue with a stickiness of the product
Maria B.
Maria B.

This stuff works like a dream. It never smears and turns my fingers red when trying to remove polish like some.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now