Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
valeria h.
valeria h.

It's liquid form makes it easier for me to get in the small spots and I can manage how much of it I use.
sandra h.
sandra h.
Kingsport, TN

It removes all the nail polish on my nail. I don't struggle taking it off or nothing. this is my go too.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

Does the job in a quick manner. Always used this brand because it dorks so well. Even my Grandma uses it
Katie A.
Katie A.

I like this because the smell is not bad it doesn't sting in your cuts it get it off easy and it's cheap
Yuvelyn D.
Yuvelyn D.

Cheap, removes polish well, doesn't leave your hands feeling super awkward, nice smell, easy to apply it
Liz M.
Liz M.
Pasadena, CA

Great nail polish removed! Doesn't smell bad like other brands I've used in the past! Highly recommend t
Savannah L.
Savannah L.

Gets polish off your nails. Pretty drying so you might want to apply some kind of oil/lotion afterwards
miranda c.
miranda c.
New Braunfels, TX

Does a great job removing the hard overlay of different nail polishes. Not to strong of a smell either.
I always use this i think was rhe best, my mom always paint her nails and every time we was buying this
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA

Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now