BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
Since I have acrylic on my nails, this is great for a polish change. I always use this nail polish remover. It's a little pricey, but it is long lasting. And the scent is not too strong.
Paige B.
W Lafayette, IN
This nail polish remover isn't my favorite of all time. It dries out the skin around your nails and while it takes the polish off, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I believe I bought this at CVS and unfortunately I do not think that I would buy this again.
Mayra Z.
  It works really good ! It helps me remove my nails polish! It would take time but it's good for my nails so yeah &I well it was good price and great value! I bought the nail polish remover at Walmart 🤷‍♀️ And I would recommend it to my family & ftiends
Samantha H.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Taylor G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! Takes off polish easily, smell isn't too invasive, and my nails don't feel dry and brittle afterwards. I've purchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Shikha C.
Hackensack, NJ
This works great even with bright polishes. It also prevents to staining fingers from colour of polish while taking off. I don't feel any harshness on my nails after using it which I really like. Although smell is too strong and sometimes unbearable.
Natural B.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely not the strongest nail polish remover out there. You have to rub several times to get the polish off and it tends to be a little annoying but overall gets the job done. If you don't wear too many coats then this should work fine.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?