BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Use this every time I take nail polish off! A little goes a long way! It helps male my nails feel stronger and healthier too!
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL
I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Jodymia M.
It is very good to use, and this is my go to nail polish remover. I recommend it to anyone who needs something not expensive.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Michelle L.
This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Shamsa I.
It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD
Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
Take the old polish off super easy without needing to use half the bottle. Just a little on a cotton ball goes a long way.
Aneta L.
This is the best nail polish remover. Glitter melts away. I have a hard time finding this in stores, I suggest stocking up!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?