Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Kingman, AZ

This nail polish does the hob while being ok so to speak for your nails. My daughter and i have had no problems.
Have always used this nail polish remover. Gets the job done. Bought mine at Walmart and have used it for years.
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX

I like this product as it does not dry my skin out and also does a good job of taking out hard to remove colors.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA

What I love about this nail polish remover is that it doesn't smell awful and it removes thoroughly and quickly.
Denise W.
Denise W.

This leaves my nails very moisturizer and feeling great. Doesn't dry up my cutlicles and make my nails stronger.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Me gusta este esmalte de uñas porque no me deja las uñas amarillas a diferencia de otros removedores de esmaltes
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
Kirkland, AZ

LOVE this nail polish remover since its odorless it works better. I recommend for acrylic nail removals as well.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Madera, CA

I really like this one. It goes along way for me it seems to come off easy without using to much remover liquid
Tammy o.
Tammy o.
Steele, KY

Awesome product! Removes the nail polish in no time! Very easy to apply! Works best with cotton balls. No mess!
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
México

Me gusta elimina el esmalte muy rápido me gusta el aroma y muy económico me eh comprado varios y son muy buenos
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now