BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Michelle L.
This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Brandith S.
Osage, OK
Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Brandy F.
Disputanta
This is the only brand of finger nail polish remover I will use.  Ive tried different kinds but no worked as good as this one
Melissa S.
OREGON CITY, OR
This nail polish remover works greats even on the really dark or sparkle colors. I never seem to have any trouble with it.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Sarah L.
I have been using this for a few months and find that it makes my nails stronger.. Seems to be a good product for the price.
Jodymia M.
It is very good to use, and this is my go to nail polish remover. I recommend it to anyone who needs something not expensive.
Shamsa I.
It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?