Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Mavis H.
Mavis H.
This nail polish remover is so unbelievably good. I used to use the cheap nail polish removers that you can get from the dollar store, but ever since I started using this one, I can't go back. It removes my nail polish easily in one or two swipes. I use it on a cotton pad and it takes off everything within seconds. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Antioch, CA
I am someone who paints their nail at least three times a week. When you paint your nails that much in one week you would want a good nail polish remover. Right? Well Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the only nail polish remover I found that does not dry my nails out, and removes the product nice and easy!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Helendale, Ca
Great nail polish remover. My go to. Not over drying, great price, at practically every store. I love it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Is good as it removes all nail polish without leaving residue is easy, it is economical and very good. i buy it at walmart, its easy to apply.
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Brooklyn, NY
A really good nail polish remover. Removes the toughest nail polish right away. I bought this in Rite Aid.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nail Polish remover is very helpful. It takes off all the nail polish very quickly without waste.
Amber W.
Amber W.
The smell of this remover isn't too strong, so for anyone bugged by the strong acetone smell I would suggest this to you.
Nadali A.
Nadali A.
love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
My nails have been through a lot. This nail polish remover gets rid of all things on your nails without drying them out.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?