BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Holly H.
Los Angeles , CA
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Haley S.
Benton , KY
This nail polish is unlike many I've tried because instead of leaving my nails dried out and cracked- they're moisturized and renewed!! They scent is also subtle and not too strong which is always a plus!!!
Teresa Q.
I love this. It takes off all my nail polish. I buy this at CVS or target anywhere I can get my hands on it. I use this all the time when I have it and can find it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
This remover works really well and did not dry out the skin around my nails. It doesn't smell too strong and removes polish really well. I would buy this remover again in a heartbeat! Totally recommend.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets off any nail polish. Does leave white rings on finger. Which is a huge downfall for me. Does do a great job. Would be perfect for glitter finger nail polish removal. Takes things right off of nail.
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is an okay nail polish remover. It leaves a really weird residue on your nails after you use it but it gets the job done. Also the smells isn't as crazy as most removers. It's not bad over all.
Amber R.
Durham, NH
Removes all my nail polish in one easy step. I saturate a cotton ball and my nail polish comes off right away. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hands. I am surprised that it even takes off glittery nail polish as well, something that usually takes hours.
Michaela C.
So first is that it is a great nail polish movie and really easy to to use and applying it is easy. It is not pricey at all and is a good value. It really takes off all the nail polish and I brought at Wal-Mart or Target. And I would buy it again and again and again
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?