2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Degu S.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR
It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Tammara C.
Tammara C.
Arvada
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cutex brand is awesome. It didnt dry out my skin and did a wonderful job removing my nail polish. It also worked well with removing my glitter polish. Loved it!
Selena W.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well but doesn't really help glitter polish, but to be fair no nail polish remover I've used before really did justice. Which is why I only took away one star.
Giscela C.
Giscela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is the best nail polish remover out there. Bought it at my local drugstore and it works wonders. Really is better and not as harsh as other nail polish removers. Definitely would buy this product again.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Quickly removes the polish without drying out my fingers. Very easy to use with cotton balls and minimal pressure. It is a good value for its price and I would purchase this again. Can't go wrong with this product.
Jeannifer S.
Jeannifer S.
Me fascina este quitaesmalte es perfecto, con solo un poco de producto te alcanza para remover todo el contenido de nuestras uñas, muy recomendable este producto
huson n.
huson n.
Friendswood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes nail polish very easily. I didn't really feel that it had any advantage or any difference than other nail polish removers I've used, but it works well.
courtney b.
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works good...unlike other brands you have to use a ton of cotton balls to take off the nail polish...not this one one cotton ball on one hand pretty good stuff
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
My go to nail polish remover always used this brand never tried any other i always remember to get the one with accetone the one without never takes off polish
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff smells OF COURSE but its great gor my damaged nails and its strong enough to remove polish without making me feel like I've ruined my nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?