Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Kym C.
Kym C.
Lancaster, PA

Works great on both natural and artificial nails. Not over drying on natural nails, which is good. Would recommend
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY

I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Karla J.
Karla J.

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA

Compared to many other brands this nail polish remover gets it done fast and with less product....which is awesome
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA

A little goes a long way! Love this nail polish remover! Even gets the dark colors out not like some nail polishes
Diana G.
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA

It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Jacika P.
Jacika P.
Frederick, MD

This product works great! It takes off the nail color in one shot. It is also a reasonable price and easy to find.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now