Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Arianna H.
Arianna H.
Baytown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish remover is one of my favorites. It doesn't have as strong a smell as most polish removers do. It's inexpensive and does the job without leaving stains.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I redo my nails every week. This is what I use to.remove any polish. It's especially good for glitter or textured polishes. I always follow up with a good hand scrub, cuticle oil, and hand cream.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
I used this and didn't feel it was anything special. It got the job done but felt it smeared a lot before actually taking the color off.
Svitlana H.
Svitlana H.
Jersey city , NJ
Cutex nail polish remover is one of the best one so far U used. Currently it is my 3rd bottle and I am very satisfied with the results.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Most all nail polish removers sry my nails out but this one actually has hydrating properties in the formula which is why it's my go to!
Mariela N.
Mariela N.
Smithtown, NY
I like this product because it's affordable for everybody and you get a good product and it's good for your nails
Yesica B.
Yesica B.
Highland, CA
I really like this nail polish remover .... it removes nail polish very good.
I always have one of this nail polish removers with me.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
This remover removes the nail polish very easily! It only takes One try to remove the polish! Even sparkles!!!!!
and f.
and f.
Is there any other brand of nail polish remover, other than Cutex? No, I really don't know. I mean, there are store brands, but they probably come off the same production line. My mother always kept a bottle of Cutex and so do I. I have no idea why were are still talking about this.
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA
This doesn't have that nasty strong smell and it doesn't make your nails look dusty. It works great taking polish off of your nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?