Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Es buena deja las uñas totalmente limpias y lo mejor es que no deja un olor feo. Es fácil de usar y aplicar porque es sencillo
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Union City, NJ

Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Heather S.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL

This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

I usually do not like how Cutex smells but this was actually pleasing. It also moisturizes my nails which I really appreciate.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX

Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Krissbéll P.
Krissbéll P.

It's really special to me, leaves no traces of nail !!! I love fascinates me too
I always buy it, I swear, it is totally good
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

love it , so easy to get nail polish off and works really great for stubborn nail polish . I have always used this product :)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD

Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now