Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX

Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
lilibeth l.
lilibeth l.

that leaves my nails so dry, dont like the smell and the presentation of the product, i feel like dont remove all
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Rockledge, FL

I use that always i like it..it removes my nail polish very well...very nice product.i recommend it to my friends
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Dennise M.
Dennise M.

It removes the nail polish nicely. Unfortunately my skin is very sensitive and it forms bubbles on my fingertips.
Alan M.
Alan M.

Verey gently to skin and also remove very fast the polish. Even when u use 2 or 3 coats
recommended by a cousin.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela

It can remove the nail polish quitly but it is too strong, leave my hands dry and rough. The smell is strong too
Denise W.
Denise W.

This leaves my nails very moisturizer and feeling great. Doesn't dry up my cutlicles and make my nails stronger.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now