BY CUTEX #34 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Daniela S.
Doral, FL
I like it the smell is strong but it does the job pretty well. It is fast and i dont use a lot of cotton and the price is fair
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX
Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Luisa S.
Excellent for the care of nails and hands. Does not hurt. A brand that has all the life in the market for its excellent quality
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Jen W.
My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Removes nail polish instantly good quality and easy to find in any store of your convenience that’s the only one I use for me.
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Use this every time I take nail polish off! A little goes a long way! It helps male my nails feel stronger and healthier too!
Jodymia M.
It is very good to use, and this is my go to nail polish remover. I recommend it to anyone who needs something not expensive.
Daniella F.
Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?