BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Franchesca D.
amityville
i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Bridget W.
Phoenix, AZ
Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Jordan W.
Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Jen W.
My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
Heather S.
Birmingham, AL
This nail polish remover works well and doesn't have an intense smell. It gets the job done. Doesn't dry out my hands or feet.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Daniela S.
Doral, FL
I like it the smell is strong but it does the job pretty well. It is fast and i dont use a lot of cotton and the price is fair
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
This does what it's supposed to. It gets the job done. Removes nail polish very quick and easily. The price is very affordable.
Luisa S.
Excellent for the care of nails and hands. Does not hurt. A brand that has all the life in the market for its excellent quality
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?