Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
April D.
April D.

This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX

This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Love this nail polish remover takes off all nail polish including glitter polishes. much better for your nails then acetone.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Pageland, SC

Great product. I have only used this kind my whole life. Gets that polish off that has been on for months, with no problem.
asante b.
asante b.

The scent is very very very strong. but you don't have to use a lot to get the polish off of your nails. Gets the job done.
Candace v.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I think this stuff is cheap and effective so it works for me! I go through it really quickly so I'm really clad it's cheap.
Gloria J.
Gloria J.

I usualmete use this product because it is easily accessible, and also because it is very effective in removing nail polish
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Este removed or es lo mejor que he podido usar, pues remueve el esmalte demasiado rápido sin necesidad de dar segunda mano8
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now