BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
ҡѧяєṅ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Karlene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Gigi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover is a moisturizing formula, and not as harsh as the regular/straight acetone. It removes nail polish easily. I have been using cutex for years. It is very inexpensive, can be found at drug store. Would deff purchase again.
Berkeley B.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this is the best nail polish remover ever. It removes it quickly and without leaving stains. The only thing I dislike is the smell because it is so strong. I would definitely recommend it. This is my 10th time buying it
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fingernail polish remover works wonders. You really can swipe a cotton ball with this in your nail and your polish glides off. It also has a nice scent and has some oil in the remover so your nails are not too dried out.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?