Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Mélanie V.
Mélanie V.

Amo este quita esmalte, no me seca las uñas para nada. Lo recomiendo mil veces, junto con el rosa!! Una genialidad
Karla J.
Karla J.

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA

Worked well, I would recommend for sure. Removed all of the polish without a problem. Would definitely buy again.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
El Paso, TX

Although this product didn't work as well as other nail polish removers, it still did the job and it is adorable.
Dennise M.
Dennise M.

It removes the nail polish nicely. Unfortunately my skin is very sensitive and it forms bubbles on my fingertips.
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now