Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Tami C.
Tami C.
Honolulu, HI

This product doesn't take off nail polish well at all! I end up using more than necessary to remove all of the polish.
katiuska a.
katiuska a.

Excelente removedor de esmalte, no maltrata las uñas y me cuida mis manos y pies cada vez que me realizo mantenimiento
Oraily O.
Oraily O.

Fue realmente útil aunque no es de mis favoritos, lo compre en farmatodo y me funciono bastante con unas goticas basto
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN

Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
Lennis A.
Lennis A.

la acetona de cutex me gusta porque quita el esmalte de una sola pasada y cuida mis uñas sin resecarlas la recomiendo
Joselyn A.
Joselyn A.
Puebla

Hace muy bien su trabajo, no re resecan las uñas, ni la piel que la rodean, huele bien y no irrita nada, muy efectivo
Candy M.
Candy M.

Excellent prodructo the best of all time, it maintains its quality and really removes polish without leaving samples.
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Brampton

Not so happy with this remover because it doesn't take off nail paint so easily. I'm trying to find something better.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI

This remover is not my best. You really have to scrub over and over to get all your Polish off. And leaves a residue.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now