Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Paige B.
Paige B.
W Lafayette, IN
This nail polish remover isn't my favorite of all time. It dries out the skin around your nails and while it takes the polish off, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I believe I bought this at CVS and unfortunately I do not think that I would buy this again.
Mayra Z.
Mayra Z.
  It works really good ! It helps me remove my nails polish! It would take time but it's good for my nails so yeah &I well it was good price and great value! I bought the nail polish remover at Walmart 🤷‍♀️ And I would recommend it to my family & ftiends
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Bisbee, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Shikha C.
Shikha C.
Hackensack, NJ
This works great even with bright polishes. It also prevents to staining fingers from colour of polish while taking off. I don't feel any harshness on my nails after using it which I really like. Although smell is too strong and sometimes unbearable.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Removes polish very well. A bit drying to the nails. Good value for amount of product in the jar. I bought this at Ulta and Sallys Beauty supply. Would recommend. Have not compared to other brands. Yes, I would repurchase. It worked fine. Great price.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It remove nail polish fast. It has a strong smell but I guess all do . It cheap aswell you cN get this any drug store or market. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really does help with the nail cracking I have from my fragile nails, and the scent isn't as strong as the high acetone type removers. Great for getting all the polish off, too!
Degu S.
Degu S.
Hillsboro, OR
It works well enough I suppose but I don't have experience with many other brands. I get it at the local drug store and it's the most cost-effective of what they sell.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?