BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Olivia F.
Stroudsburg, PA
Has no acetone, that dries the nails. Is inexpensive, and helps dry cuticles. Very accessible, can find in any drug store.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Karen S.
Takes my polish off very easily and doesn't smell very unpleasant. I get a good price at Walmart. This is my usual remover brand.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY
This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
Dies the job and does it well . I've always had good experiences using this product . It gets the nail polish off as it should .
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD
This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Wendy G.
Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?