Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
syracuse , ny

Gets the nail polish off nice and easy. smells disgusting though, which doesn't all nail polish remover smell gross?
Jade L.
Jade L.

Instant removal with little product

Lasts forever, product goes a long way

Gentle on skin

Smell is not intoxicating
Lilly W.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA

I love Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover! It takes off my nail polish in a jif without harming my cuticles!
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Rockaway Park, NY

I only use this because is cost effective. I would like to use a removal that would help my nails with durability.
Karla J.
Karla J.

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA

Compared to many other brands this nail polish remover gets it done fast and with less product....which is awesome
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA

A little goes a long way! Love this nail polish remover! Even gets the dark colors out not like some nail polishes
Diana G.
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA

It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now