BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Katherine B.
Best nail polish remover! It helps to strengthen and restore nails that become weak and brittle due to over drying, exposure to water/chemicals, and polish. It removes the polish quickly and easily. It's pretty affordable too! I would definitely purchase this again.
Beauty S.
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Evanz D.
The most effective and reliable when it comes to polish remover! It easily takes the polish away, even the hard to remove ones. I would buy this and definitely recommend it with friends!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Debora D.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Yuliya P.
Lombard, IL
Good product. I like that they have a variety of formulas and smells, some of them are pretty pleasant. Its soft on your nails and fingers but tough on nail polish. It also works when I need to remove no chip manicure. Priced reasonable and widely available
Auri C.
Oviedo, FL
This product is very effective and usually gets off all my nail polish in one swab, making it time efficient and helpful. The scent isn't as strong as other nail polish removers, which i appreciate! I will most definitely be buying this product again
Debbie J.
04281
Been using this brand forever..Love it, but is very strong. As we get older we cannot stand strong scents for some reason...lol . I've never tried others . Family dollar stores. Sometimes I do buy off brands when I'm in a pinch. Yes I do still purchase.
Karlene K.
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?