Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa

I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Dalia P.
Dalia P.

De buen tamaño, no se tira fácil de abrir. Lo podemos llevar en cualquier bolso y super calidad no ocupas dar varias pasadas
Daniella F.
Daniella F.

Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK

Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Jayda C.
Jayda C.

Great nail polish remover. You don't need much to remove nail polish off your finger nails, but the smell is way too strong.
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA

Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX

My nails are very brittle and weak, most remover is harsh but this one gets the job done while protecting my nails. Must try
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL

I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY

Removes everything without a problem unfortunately it brings only a little bit and we have use a lot of paper to as scratch.
April D.
April D.

This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now