2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Iva A.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! It does a great job removing polish and I feel it helps nourish your nails with the added oils and aloe in the product. The chemical smell isn't as strong as with the regular formula. I will repurchase!
Sammy T.
Sammy T.
It's okay. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find that this nail polish remover had difficulties taking off reds, royal blue, black, or any opaque colors. It does take many many swipes for it to all come off
Thairi J.
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
These are a title complicate to find out which one is the right for you. I purchased same brand and it didn't really took my nail polish off. I think it was for acrylic nails. Not crazy about this product.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the twist and scrub jar for the mess free nail polish removal. The sponge takes care of removing all of the polish. I only have to put my finger in the jar and wait a few seconds and the polish is gone.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Lincoln, NE
I do not particularly love this brand of nail polish remover because I find that a lot of residue is often left on my nails after using it. It gets the major area of polish off quickly, but there is always a hue of color that is left behind. I would recommend Sally Hansen remover instead.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is unlike many I've tried because instead of leaving my nails dried out and cracked- they're moisturized and renewed!! They scent is also subtle and not too strong which is always a plus!!!
Teresa Q.
Teresa Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It takes off all my nail polish. I buy this at CVS or target anywhere I can get my hands on it. I use this all the time when I have it and can find it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This remover works really well and did not dry out the skin around my nails. It doesn't smell too strong and removes polish really well. I would buy this remover again in a heartbeat! Totally recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets off any nail polish. Does leave white rings on finger. Which is a huge downfall for me. Does do a great job. Would be perfect for glitter finger nail polish removal. Takes things right off of nail.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?