BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although the smell of this is really strong because it does have acetone in it, it works very well! I don't have to spend time really rubbing off my gel polishes like I do using other nail polish removers. This one makes the polish come off easy.
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Nicolette F.
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
Belu S.
Belu S.
Albuquerque, NM
I did not like this nail polish remover, it didn't work that well. It would take minutes for to remove, and still wasn't taking all of it. Too expensive for what it is. If not recommend buying it. I threw away mine halfway through.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Las vegas, NV
Always works really well. Very cheap and affordable. I'm a repeat user, I would recommend to friends. You can purchase anywhere. Easy to use and apply-. You can buy at dollar store or Walmart or any drugstore. I usually just buy this brand unless they are out
Oriana O.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this is the best nail polish remover ever. It removes it quickly and without leaving stains. The only thing I dislike is the smell because it is so strong. I would definitely recommend it. This is my 10th time buying it
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it doesn't dry out my nails are cuticles to keep some moisturized at the same time it does it's job it takes off the nail polish quick and easily and it would be my recommended. Brand to my friends
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fingernail polish remover works wonders. You really can swipe a cotton ball with this in your nail and your polish glides off. It also has a nice scent and has some oil in the remover so your nails are not too dried out.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. Been using it my entire life and although I have tried other brands through the years I always come back to this standby.   It works. Ether at removing ALL the polish and doesn't irritate my skin at all.   The price is right and I will continue to use Cutex forever
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?