2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nicolette F.
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
Oriana O.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me this is the best nail polish remover ever. It removes it quickly and without leaving stains. The only thing I dislike is the smell because it is so strong. I would definitely recommend it. This is my 10th time buying it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fingernail polish remover works wonders. You really can swipe a cotton ball with this in your nail and your polish glides off. It also has a nice scent and has some oil in the remover so your nails are not too dried out.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. Been using it my entire life and although I have tried other brands through the years I always come back to this standby.   It works. Ether at removing ALL the polish and doesn't irritate my skin at all.   The price is right and I will continue to use Cutex forever
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD
Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Natural B.
Natural B.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely not the strongest nail polish remover out there. You have to rub several times to get the polish off and it tends to be a little annoying but overall gets the job done. If you don't wear too many coats then this should work fine.
Altair C.
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail polish remover because it leaves my cuticles hydrated not like others that leaves my fingers dry. I also really like that doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and remove all the polish very quick
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Dunmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover. I wish it came in a larger bottle. A little goes a long way. My nails never feel over dried after this and it smells not terrible or chemically. Overall I'd buy it again and would recommend.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the nail polish remover that I've been using since forever, I do not change it. It is very good, removes the nail polish well and fast. It is not necessary to soak the cotton or rub hundreds of times, and that is what I like about the product. Also, the smell is not so bad.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?