BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Franchesca D.
amityville
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it, Excellent product to take the excess of painting nail from you, I recommend them to 100 % you need buy this product
Ashley R.
I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Daniella F.
Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Miranda B.
Mansfield, TX
This product got the Polish off pretty easily with cotton pads. It even got the staining off of my nails from darker colors.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD
Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Michelle L.
This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a few months and find that it makes my nails stronger.. Seems to be a good product for the price.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?