Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This is a very reliable nail polish remover. It removes polish easily without leaving color behind, like it should. I recommend this to all my friends.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Paige B.
Paige B.
W Lafayette, IN
This nail polish remover isn't my favorite of all time. It dries out the skin around your nails and while it takes the polish off, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I believe I bought this at CVS and unfortunately I do not think that I would buy this again.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Shikha C.
Shikha C.
Hackensack, NJ
This works great even with bright polishes. It also prevents to staining fingers from colour of polish while taking off. I don't feel any harshness on my nails after using it which I really like. Although smell is too strong and sometimes unbearable.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Removes polish very well. A bit drying to the nails. Good value for amount of product in the jar. I bought this at Ulta and Sallys Beauty supply. Would recommend. Have not compared to other brands. Yes, I would repurchase. It worked fine. Great price.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It remove nail polish fast. It has a strong smell but I guess all do . It cheap aswell you cN get this any drug store or market. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?