BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Rancho Dominguez
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only nail polish remover that gets everything of my nails fast and easy. The other brands ive tried make removing the nail polish so much of a hassle that iIjust cant go back to them. This is definitely worth the price and I will be buying it once I run out
Debora D.
Debora D.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Kourtney K.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Yuliya P.
Yuliya P.
Lombard, IL
Good product. I like that they have a variety of formulas and smells, some of them are pretty pleasant. Its soft on your nails and fingers but tough on nail polish. It also works when I need to remove no chip manicure. Priced reasonable and widely available
Debbie J.
Debbie J.
04281
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this brand forever..Love it, but is very strong. As we get older we cannot stand strong scents for some reason...lol . I've never tried others . Family dollar stores. Sometimes I do buy off brands when I'm in a pinch. Yes I do still purchase.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
For me this nail polish remover really does the job. I does take a bit more to get darker colors off but I usually add 3 layers of those so I’m pretty sure most nail polish removers would take a bit. Otherwise it’s great and I would totally recommend it!
Karlene K.
Karlene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
ҡѧяєṅ M.
ҡѧяєṅ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Gigi A.
Gigi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover is a moisturizing formula, and not as harsh as the regular/straight acetone. It removes nail polish easily. I have been using cutex for years. It is very inexpensive, can be found at drug store. Would deff purchase again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?