Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA

A little goes a long way! Love this nail polish remover! Even gets the dark colors out not like some nail polishes
Diana G.
Diana G.
Los Angeles, CA

It works vary good I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it removes all the nail polish off of my fingers
Jacika P.
Jacika P.
Frederick, MD

This product works great! It takes off the nail color in one shot. It is also a reasonable price and easy to find.
Mélanie V.
Mélanie V.

Amo este quita esmalte, no me seca las uñas para nada. Lo recomiendo mil veces, junto con el rosa!! Una genialidad
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

Great remover, polish comes off quickly. Doesn't make your nails feel super dry either. Will definitely buy again!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX

I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA

Worked well, I would recommend for sure. Removed all of the polish without a problem. Would definitely buy again.
Mariela N.
Mariela N.
Smithtown, NY

I like this product because it's affordable for everybody and you get a good product and it's good for your nails
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Yelm, WA

I love this polish remover! It takes the old color off really well and also takes polish off of skin pretty well!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now