BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD
This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Terri W.
This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Olivia F.
Stroudsburg, PA
Has no acetone, that dries the nails. Is inexpensive, and helps dry cuticles. Very accessible, can find in any drug store.
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes my polish off very easily and doesn't smell very unpleasant. I get a good price at Walmart. This is my usual remover brand.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ
It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL
This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY
Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Jen W.
My go to, when it comes to nailpolish remover. It lasts a long time, and gets the job done flawlessly. Doesnt dry out my skin.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?