BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN
It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK
I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Irene F.
Salem, MA
This doesn't have that nasty strong smell and it doesn't make your nails look dusty. It works great taking polish off of your nails
Jessica C.
Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Amy L.
Seattle
This remover definitely removes the polish, but for some reason it leaves a sticky residue on my fingers. Not one of my favorites.
Fiona D.
This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY
For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
aye_mii H.
BROOKLYN, NY
This nail polish remover is really great. It is not too harsh on my nails. It works really well on removing glitter polish as well
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
This is great! It's gentle on my nails, and it doesn't wear them down. I would definitely recommend this for those with soft nails.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?