Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, TX

Works great on my nails! Keeps them looking fresh and clean after polish! It keeps them healthy looking after cleaning!
Karina D.

variety of sizes
Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida

very easy use helps to strengthen and not weaken the ulñas, is very effective and not much product is needed when using

Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Boston, MA

This is my favorite brand for nail poilsh removeer. It removes my polish in one swipe and is super effective and gentle
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Nottingham, MD

I have had this for a while now, you do not need too much to get the Polish off. It is affordable and worth every cent.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Al remover el esmalte me deja suave las manos y no lastima mis uñas,lo compro en el super y la verdad que es muy bueno.
Oraily O.
Oraily O.

Fue realmente útil aunque no es de mis favoritos, lo compre en farmatodo y me funciono bastante con unas goticas basto
Patricia B.
Patricia B.

Cutex products remove my nail polish quickly, but I have found their products to be very harsh and drying on my nails.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Cordova, TN

Walmart purchase. Nice polish remover, worked well removing a few top coats and polish. I really like the Cutex brand.
Ivette P.
Ivette P.

Very good nail remover do not dry our fingers and remove any residue of enamel on our nails and with a pleasant smell
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now