2 colors available

BY CUTEX #29 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Somerset , KY
This product is very nice and affordable to use. Out of all the nail clippers I have bought these are for sure  my favorite. I bought it at my local Walmart and I have used It ever since. I am a repeat user because I love this product s much. they're very affordable.
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una fórmula mejorada. La versión anterior era buena pero está la supera. Me gusta porque cuida muchísimo tus uñas y cutículas, no las maltrata y las deja lista para el esmalte.

This is a better versión of the last formula. I like it because take care of your nails.
Amibeth O.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive nails and the revival nail polish remover is gentle on my nails and I don't have any issues using it. It's very easy to take your nail polish off. I use a cotton ball and I saturate it enough to take off all my nail polish off within seconds.
Beauty S.
Beauty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Kourtney K.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Yuliya P.
Yuliya P.
Lombard, IL
Good product. I like that they have a variety of formulas and smells, some of them are pretty pleasant. Its soft on your nails and fingers but tough on nail polish. It also works when I need to remove no chip manicure. Priced reasonable and widely available
Karlene K.
Karlene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
ҡѧяєṅ M.
ҡѧяєṅ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?