Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Gigi A.
Gigi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover is a moisturizing formula, and not as harsh as the regular/straight acetone. It removes nail polish easily. I have been using cutex for years. It is very inexpensive, can be found at drug store. Would deff purchase again.
Berkeley B.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
Nicolette F.
Nicolette F.
Palmdale, CA
Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
4373 F.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD
Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Altair C.
Altair C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail polish remover because it leaves my cuticles hydrated not like others that leaves my fingers dry. I also really like that doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky and remove all the polish very quick
Natural B.
Natural B.
waterbury
It's definitely not the strongest nail polish remover out there. You have to rub several times to get the polish off and it tends to be a little annoying but overall gets the job done. If you don't wear too many coats then this should work fine.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Marie S.
Marie S.
This is the nail polish remover that I've been using since forever, I do not change it. It is very good, removes the nail polish well and fast. It is not necessary to soak the cotton or rub hundreds of times, and that is what I like about the product. Also, the smell is not so bad.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?