2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this nail polish remover because I feel like it is not as harsh on my nails as removers I have used in the past. It is very affordable and is available at most drugstores. I would recommend it for people who don't want such a harsh formula for removing polish.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know what are the other nail polishes out there because ever since I can remember me and the ladies of my family have been using cutex. I love using my nails red or black and this is probably the only nail polish that removes those colors easy peasy. I love it!
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very nice and affordable to use. Out of all the nail clippers I have bought these are for sure  my favorite. I bought it at my local Walmart and I have used It ever since. I am a repeat user because I love this product s much. they're very affordable.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una fórmula mejorada. La versión anterior era buena pero está la supera. Me gusta porque cuida muchísimo tus uñas y cutículas, no las maltrata y las deja lista para el esmalte.

This is a better versión of the last formula. I like it because take care of your nails.
Amibeth O.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Jourdan G.
Jourdan G.
This nail polish remover did exactly what I needed it to do. It wasn't as harsh smelling as other brands I've used. It also didn't dry my nails out as badly as some products. The price was good for the size I got! It was only a few cents more than the generic brand
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best nail polish remover! It helps to strengthen and restore nails that become weak and brittle due to over drying, exposure to water/chemicals, and polish. It removes the polish quickly and easily. It's pretty affordable too! I would definitely purchase this again.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive nails and the revival nail polish remover is gentle on my nails and I don't have any issues using it. It's very easy to take your nail polish off. I use a cotton ball and I saturate it enough to take off all my nail polish off within seconds.
Beauty S.
Beauty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?