Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Lilly W.
Lilly W.
Albany, GA

I love Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover! It takes off my nail polish in a jif without harming my cuticles!
Jade L.
Jade L.

Instant removal with little product

Lasts forever, product goes a long way

Gentle on skin

Smell is not intoxicating
Môrgan O.
Môrgan O.

It remove all my nails after a couple of wipes but has a very strong smell and I feel I have a soar head after use.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Vernon

This is my go to nail polish remover. I like it because it removes polish easily without having to use a ton of it.
Mélanie V.
Mélanie V.

Amo este quita esmalte, no me seca las uñas para nada. Lo recomiendo mil veces, junto con el rosa!! Una genialidad
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

Great remover, polish comes off quickly. Doesn't make your nails feel super dry either. Will definitely buy again!
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Los Angeles, CA

Compared to many other brands this nail polish remover gets it done fast and with less product....which is awesome
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now