BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL
Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Shantell S.
Metairie, LA
I love to have a bottle of this in the house for those days when I feel like giving myself a little extra love, great for Mommy time.
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA
I like this nail polish remover and it doesn't have a strong smell but the packaging is faulty; the bottle leaks of not set upright.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
Removes polish and glitter without hassle. It's hard to get glitter off while keeping them revived, and this remover does just that!
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Yesica B.
Highland, CA
I really like this nail polish remover .... it removes nail polish very good.
I always have one of this nail polish removers with me.
Aaliyah R.
Lodi
It's alright it takes a lot of the nail polish off and I really recommend it . It doesn't take a lot of product so it can come off .
Lakisha H.
Ambridge, PA
Gets off everything including glitter and thick polishes that stain and stick. I love this stuff and would recommend it to everyone!
Detrece L.
Picayune, MS
I had a pampering party so I had 10 women to polish this took all of it in one application, I hate to have to reapply polish remover
Michelle P.
Renton, WA
An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?