Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Sana S.
Sana S.
Boston, MA

Has a great scent and very effective in removing nail polish. I always buy this brand. Reliable.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL

It don't make my nails thin or feel sensitive. It removes my nail polish just right so I love it
emma b.
emma b.
Fort Myers, FL

For what it's suppose to,leaves my nails nice and clean removing every old color from my nails l
Isha M.
Isha M.

Great nail polish remover especially for gel polish or tips worth it. It doesn't damage the nails
Tessie R.
Tessie R.
Tifton, GA

This product actually gets the nail polish off cleanly. It doesn't have a bad after smell either
Liz C.
Liz C.
Los Molinos, CA

Leaves your nails nice and clean and dosnt dry my cuticls out one bit... Always a go to product
Razan K.
Razan K.
Kenner, LA

Its so cool and smooth on my nails i really like it its perfect and removes nail polish quickly
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Salem, OR

Works just perfect for me and my daughters. Just get the cotton ball wet and remove the polish.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Manteca, CA

I always get this when I go to the store it works really great tbh :) lol I will always love it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I like this product it works quick and efficient. They dont make your nails brittle and yellow.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now