Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
Rosie H.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA

A little goes a long way! Love this nail polish remover! Even gets the dark colors out not like some nail polishes
Vittoria R.
Vittoria R.
Maracaibo

Really good product, it removes your nailpolish so easily, the smell isnt disgusting and thats so important for me
Kristen K.
Kristen K.

Always takes any of my nail polish off with no problems. I have always used this product and probably always will.
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

Hands down the best polish remover I've used. I will never get anything else. It even takes off glitter with ease!
Karla J.
Karla J.

when removing nail polish is very good this works really well is economical and I think I love I can always use it
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Killeen, TX

I like how after I use it, my cuticles are even softer. Which helps when getting ready to do a complete manicure.
Dennise M.
Dennise M.

It removes the nail polish nicely. Unfortunately my skin is very sensitive and it forms bubbles on my fingertips.
Evonite S.
Evonite S.
Springfield, IL

I would give this nail polish remover a 5 star because it is very effective...I do like this nail polish remover.
Karlenne D.
Karlenne D.

I love these nail Polish removers I always have some. Not too pricey and gets the job done personally my favorite.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waterford, PA

Worked well, I would recommend for sure. Removed all of the polish without a problem. Would definitely buy again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now