BY CUTEX #9 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Kaitlyn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great, even on stubborn red polish. It also doesn't turn my fingers the color of the polish when I'm taking it off. The smell is still strong, of course, but kind of lemony. I find myself smelling my fingers after I've used it, lol. Honestly, the only polish I've ever used that works better is straight up acetone, but that can wreak havoc on your nails. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out. This has become my go to polish remover.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite of mail polish removers. I just soak a pad and leave it over the nail pressed hardly for 5 seconds and it's all gone. That factor is great because I don't use up that much product and it lasts forever. I also don't find it harsh on my nails but I do tend to have strong nails. But will continue to repurchase
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never change this nail polish remover for anything. I have been using for a long time. I buy it at Walmart and Target too! The reason why I love this nail remover is because when I need to remove my nail polish is easy and quickly. I should recommend to other people because is awesome!
Melissa H.
Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Works quick and easy on my natural nails, I use it often and I feel that it doesn't dry out or damage my nails as much as some others I used . Maybe because of the botanical oils that it is infused with ?
Definitely one of my favorite polish remover because of its speed, all else is just gravy !!!
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?