Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#33 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
ADF F.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Finally I have found a nail polish remover that I love. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover makes getting those hard to remove colors off your nails with ease and without what I would call an unpleasant odor. I save so much time using this remover as with just a few good swipe the color is gone and my nails are ready to be washed and dried and prepared for my new color choice of polish.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I don't believe in spending a fortune on nail polish removers, so this product was very good to me for what it cost. I found if you are wearing red or in the red family soaking your nails in this is the best to remove the unwanted polish. All in all good product for the price you pay.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
This polish remover works great and really takes the polish off fast too. It is super cheap and easy to use. I'd say it is definitely a top brand and keeps up with all the competition brands. I love it and use it all the time. I have and will keep on recommending it to others.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
I don't even know what are the other nail polishes out there because ever since I can remember me and the ladies of my family have been using cutex. I love using my nails red or black and this is probably the only nail polish that removes those colors easy peasy. I love it!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Somerset, KY
This product is very nice and affordable to use. Out of all the nail clippers I have bought these are for sure  my favorite. I bought it at my local Walmart and I have used It ever since. I am a repeat user because I love this product s much. they're very affordable.
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Es una fórmula mejorada. La versión anterior era buena pero está la supera. Me gusta porque cuida muchísimo tus uñas y cutículas, no las maltrata y las deja lista para el esmalte.

This is a better versión of the last formula. I like it because take care of your nails.
Amibeth O.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Kourtney K.
Kourtney K.
New Richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?