Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Veronica V.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Arlette P.Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by ROSA M.See all 13 photos
2 colors available

BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove ...Best way to use this with mult... 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very d...Actually iv learned that if yo... 3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?I find with its botanical oils... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
ADF F.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Finally I have found a nail polish remover that I love. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover makes getting those hard to remove colors off your nails with ease and without what I would call an unpleasant odor. I save so much time using this remover as with just a few good swipe the color is gone and my nails are ready to be washed and dried and prepared for my new color choice of polish.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I don't believe in spending a fortune on nail polish removers, so this product was very good to me for what it cost. I found if you are wearing red or in the red family soaking your nails in this is the best to remove the unwanted polish. All in all good product for the price you pay.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC
This polish remover works great and really takes the polish off fast too. It is super cheap and easy to use. I'd say it is definitely a top brand and keeps up with all the competition brands. I love it and use it all the time. I have and will keep on recommending it to others.
Ro G.
Ro G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish remover brand I love that it's infused with oils that sort of replenish all the astringent affects on your nails. Smells a bit more gentle than traditional removers (infused with lemon/ other natural ingredients) though it's not a 100% beneficial either.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know what are the other nail polishes out there because ever since I can remember me and the ladies of my family have been using cutex. I love using my nails red or black and this is probably the only nail polish that removes those colors easy peasy. I love it!
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Mc Alistervle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this nail polish remover because I feel like it is not as harsh on my nails as removers I have used in the past. It is very affordable and is available at most drugstores. I would recommend it for people who don't want such a harsh formula for removing polish.
Jaimee K.
Jaimee K.
Fredericksburg, VA
Gentle on nails but hard on nail polish. This remover works great and quickly removes my worn down polish in a few simple swipes. I love that it does not leave my nails feeling used and brittle.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Somerset , KY
This product is very nice and affordable to use. Out of all the nail clippers I have bought these are for sure  my favorite. I bought it at my local Walmart and I have used It ever since. I am a repeat user because I love this product s much. they're very affordable.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?