Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY

For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN

It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Carelis P.
Carelis P.
Caracas

As polish remover is one of the best, soft, not dry hands, the smell is not strong and removes it without much quantity of product
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD

This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Garay A.
Garay A.

Es impresionante el poder de disolución de el esmalte quita todo resto sin dejar sensación. De resequedad en la piel de los dedos
Natasa K.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ

It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Terri W.
Terri W.

This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY

This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now