Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Battle Ground, WA

It does the job. Gets the polish off pretty quick. Only have to use one or two cotton balls to get all the nail polish off.
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Monse R.
Monse R.
México

Quita rápido el esmalte, pero deberían mejorar el olor del producto ya que cuando se evapora deja un olor no tan agradable
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA

Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA

Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Jen C.
Jen C.

No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY

I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Maria A.
Maria A.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Eliane O.
Eliane O.

Bom demais....

Recomendo......
.paara quem quer usar ... e nao sabe o que procurava ai estar um otimo removedor de esmalte
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now