Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Monse R.
Monse R.
México

Quita rápido el esmalte, pero deberían mejorar el olor del producto ya que cuando se evapora deja un olor no tan agradable
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Katherne I.
Katherne I.

it is ok. this make my nails good, soft, remove all the polish with no mess. i just use this because it is good and cheap
Arron B.
Arron B.
St. Charles

Works great and is gentle on the skin surrounding the nail. Does not burn and gets the polish on in just a couple swipes.
Celina C.
Celina C.

It's very efficient and fast when you have hurry ... !! All my friends use this .. It's the make more buy in my country !
Mary C.
Mary C.

Este re movedor de cutículas es mágico y deja un olor a limos riquísimo. Es muy practico y duradero. Jamas me desecciona.
Paola H.
Paola H.
Jersey City, NJ

Cutex Advance Revival is a good product. Removes nail Polish in one shot, however the smell is too strong for my liking.
Zarin R.
Zarin R.
Jackson Heights, NY

Gets the job done not fond of the smell. But no nail polish remover has a decent smell. I use it all the time I'm a fan.
Dayanara M.
Dayanara M.
Miami, Florida

ES BUENA AUNQUE HAY QUE COLOCAR SUFICIENTE PRODUCTO PARA LOGRAR LA META DE REMOVER EL ESMALTE, AUNQUE NO MALTRATA LA UÑA
Leah M.
Leah M.
Tipton, MO

This polish remover gets the job done well! It takes the polish right off and doesn't dry your nails out in the process.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now