Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
Does its job pretty well on removing nail polish. Cheap and effective. The smell is harsh, but what works best is when you soak your cotton ball with the polish remover and lay it on top of your nails for a few seconds for it to wipe away your pigment.
Nina A.
Nina A.
I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA
This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I loved this nail polish remover! I got it just as quick remover because I forgot to pack mine when I was getting ready at my friends house, it was gentle and left my nails feeling soft unlike other brands that take forever to remove the polish and have ya nails feeling stiff afterwards. Would definitely recommend!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
i think this is an amazing product! it gets most nail polishes off with ease (really all besides glitters) and it doesn't dry out my nail beds while doing so either. it does't leave that weird white residue that most nail polish removers leave on your nail and it doesn't dry out y cuticles which is a huge plus!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
When I got to college, I had very weak nails from having them dipped every other week or so. This nail polish allowed me to use nail hardener and still remain strong as it helps strengthen your nails as you remove product.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
The BEST!!! Nourishes my nail, while not stripping it. My nails are left, soft and nourished. I stock up on these when I see them. I ONLY use this product to remove my nail polish. I definitely recommend this product.
αмⓐηđä T.
αмⓐηđä T.
Davis, IL
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles by my nails which is so important. It works very quick too unlike some other removers. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?