2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nina A.
Nina A.
I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does its job pretty well on removing nail polish. Cheap and effective. The smell is harsh, but what works best is when you soak your cotton ball with the polish remover and lay it on top of your nails for a few seconds for it to wipe away your pigment.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Mira M.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite of mail polish removers. I just soak a pad and leave it over the nail pressed hardly for 5 seconds and it's all gone. That factor is great because I don't use up that much product and it lasts forever. I also don't find it harsh on my nails but I do tend to have strong nails. But will continue to repurchase
emmah d.
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I change my mind about my nail polish all the time that I would need a really good nail polish remover and this one is great. I have used this nail polish remover ever since I was a kid and I still use it to this day. you need just a little amount to take off all the nail polish on one hand. I recommend this to anyone.
Lessie C.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I loved this nail polish remover! I got it just as quick remover because I forgot to pack mine when I was getting ready at my friends house, it was gentle and left my nails feeling soft unlike other brands that take forever to remove the polish and have ya nails feeling stiff afterwards. Would definitely recommend!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think this is an amazing product! it gets most nail polishes off with ease (really all besides glitters) and it doesn't dry out my nail beds while doing so either. it does't leave that weird white residue that most nail polish removers leave on your nail and it doesn't dry out y cuticles which is a huge plus!
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
When I got to college, I had very weak nails from having them dipped every other week or so. This nail polish allowed me to use nail hardener and still remain strong as it helps strengthen your nails as you remove product.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
The BEST!!! Nourishes my nail, while not stripping it. My nails are left, soft and nourished. I stock up on these when I see them. I ONLY use this product to remove my nail polish. I definitely recommend this product.
Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This completely gets rid of nail polish, its a very strong formula and a little goes a long way. The smell is strong and my house doesn't like it but it works. For the price you pay for this nail polish remover it is worth it. It lasted for about 2 months in a house of 3 girls. I would recommend to others
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?