BY CUTEX #39 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emili M.
miami, FL
Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Sara N.
Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Cheryl B.
High Springs, FL
Easy to use when my 5year old granddaughter comes for visits and we change colors often. It has a nice scent not harsh spell like some.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I like, it is one of my favorites, removes all residues of nail polish and does not mistreat nails, on the contrary takes care of them
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA
This polish remover works fast. I don't have to use a lot for the Polish to come off my nails and the smell of it isn't over powering.
Tambrin R.
This is my most favorite remover. It smells extremely well also. I love to use it because it takes the polish off in one to two swipes.
Carlee C.
Works very well and takes all my polish off in the first swipe, the smell is very strong but for polish remover that is to be expected.
Whisper A.
Elko, NV
This takes of the Polish really well. Even glitter and gel comes of fairly easily. It also wasn't too harsh on my nails which is great.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?