Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Photos (9)
gabriela l.
gabriela l.

Remueve rapido los esmaltes de uña por lo general me gusta que sea asi para poder pintarme las uñas luego , y lo mejor es que no mancha
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD

I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL

I like, it is one of my favorites, removes all residues of nail polish and does not mistreat nails, on the contrary takes care of them
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA

Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Amazing cutex because this revival my nails and there is so great, my nail was so horrible and now are amazing without nail polish too
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY

I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Remove all the nailpolishes and leave the nails smooth and clean so you can paint it again. The price is good and the product is great
Nathalie G.
Nathalie G.

Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.

Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
MISS Tee H.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA

This polish remover works fast. I don't have to use a lot for the Polish to come off my nails and the smell of it isn't over powering.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now