Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX

With just a little the nail polish comes off i highly recommend this product the smell is strong but other then that it does it job
belle A.
belle A.

this product is soo good and have a good price
the thing I don't like it is my nails become a little dry
I buy it from the pharmacy
Amayah M.
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN

Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Karla T.
Karla T.

I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Tulsa, OK

I've always used cutex brand for my nail polish remover! This product works great. I've used one that had a very nice scent to it!
Antonella C.
Antonella C.

I like because it removes all paint and feel that strengthens my nail, but the smell is not the most pleasant as it is very strong
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT

Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now