BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I usually just buy the purple and in a larger bottle. Cutex is the ONLY nail polish remover I ever use simply because I have tried other nail polish removers out there and they do not even compare to this one! With other products I will be sitting there wasting my time with trying to scrape off the nail polish that obviously isn't coming off. I waste my time and muscles trying to cooperate with other nail polish removers :P! On the other hand, Cutex works profoundly and instantly! I love that It can remove even the hardest nail polish and even the nail glitters which would be a pain with any other product! It is basically the only product I love and trust and know will work and do as it says it will! I paint my nails often and with all these intricate designs, so I need a heavy duty nail polish remover when I need to paint my nails with a different color and design. I also enjoy that I can easily do a French tip manicure by painting a bit of my nail tip white and then then cleaning it up with a small brush dipped in this product! All unwanted nail polish comes right off and leaves my tips looking professionally handled as if done in a salon! :D
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
I change my mind about my nail polish all the time that I would need a really good nail polish remover and this one is great. I have used this nail polish remover ever since I was a kid and I still use it to this day. you need just a little amount to take off all the nail polish on one hand. I recommend this to anyone.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I loved this nail polish remover! I got it just as quick remover because I forgot to pack mine when I was getting ready at my friends house, it was gentle and left my nails feeling soft unlike other brands that take forever to remove the polish and have ya nails feeling stiff afterwards. Would definitely recommend!
Sydney A.
When I got to college, I had very weak nails from having them dipped every other week or so. This nail polish allowed me to use nail hardener and still remain strong as it helps strengthen your nails as you remove product.
Emily D.
Rossville, GA
i think this is an amazing product! it gets most nail polishes off with ease (really all besides glitters) and it doesn't dry out my nail beds while doing so either. it does't leave that weird white residue that most nail polish removers leave on your nail and it doesn't dry out y cuticles which is a huge plus!
Diane B.
This is the only nail polish remover I ever buy. Been using it my entire life and although I have tried other brands through the years I always come back to this standby.   It works. Ether at removing ALL the polish and doesn't irritate my skin at all.   The price is right and I will continue to use Cutex forever
Tricia T.
The BEST!!! Nourishes my nail, while not stripping it. My nails are left, soft and nourished. I stock up on these when I see them. I ONLY use this product to remove my nail polish. I definitely recommend this product.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is amazing! I've tried lots of other types of removers, though they get the job done, they dry out your nails! This actually is one not only conditions your nails, but even removes the most stubborn colors!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
When it comes to nail polish remover I've tried a variety of drugstore brands but always find myself coming back to Cutex. This particular one helps your nails from being brittle. Most acetone in the nail salons can really damage the health of your nails. But I find this product to be gentle yet effective.
Gabrielle N.
This completely gets rid of nail polish, its a very strong formula and a little goes a long way. The smell is strong and my house doesn't like it but it works. For the price you pay for this nail polish remover it is worth it. It lasted for about 2 months in a house of 3 girls. I would recommend to others
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?