Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Hagerstown, MD

This gets the job done with one swipe! It is cheap and effective. I use it all of the time to remove polish on fingers and toes. You don't need a lot to remove polish like some other brands. The smell can be a little strong but I can deal with that. This is my go to polish remover.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

I usually buy the cheapest nail polish remover because either way it removes the nail polish. Cute nail polish remover is a good price and gets the job done. It's easy to use. The bottle I have is a squirt bottle. Every girl should have nail polish remover along with nail polish.
Sally G.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA

This does a good job at removing the nail polish when my nail polish needs to go. I don't remember where I bought it. I have bought this brand before. It is comparable to other brands I bought. I buy which ever one is on sale, but will buy this again as long as the price is good.
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL

Cutex offers a reliable nail polish remover. The smell is not as strong as other brands and it gets the job done without needing to apply and scrub multiple times. I am a repeat user of this brand and will most likely buy this again. I actually have an extra bottle in my cabinet.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I got the strengthening one as a gift from my mom and it's by far the best nail polish remover I've ever used. Takes off my polish completely for a nice clean base and I can honestly say it's helped strengthen my nails. I've never seen them grow so long so fast. Would repurchase!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX

This nail polish remover works so good. i have found some to where i have to use tons to get one nail clear. this works so well and so quick. i usually just have to use only 1 cotton ball for my whole hand. i would diffidently purchase this again. would not find anything better
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
New London, NC

This polish remover works great and really takes the polish off fast too. It is super cheap and easy to use. I'd say it is definitely a top brand and keeps up with all the competition brands. I love it and use it all the time. I have and will keep on recommending it to others.
Lea F.
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY

This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Rio Vista, CA

I use cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover,It's the only Nail Polish Remover I use. It works great. I buy it at Walmart, and its also priced reasonably. It works great. Anyone can afford it. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants a product that does the job
Robin C.
Robin C.
Lubbock, TX

BEST NAIL POLISH REMOVER FOR GLITTER EVER!! The usual scrubbing of nails with a remover-soaked cotton ball is not required with this polish remover. This remover also does not leave nails as dry as many nail polish removers do. I'm on to my second bottle since discovering it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now