BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I don't believe in spending a fortune on nail polish removers, so this product was very good to me for what it cost. I found if you are wearing red or in the red family soaking your nails in this is the best to remove the unwanted polish. All in all good product for the price you pay.
Katie D.
Huber Heights , OH
So far this is my favorite nail polish remover. It takes everything off super fast and easily , even glitter nail polish! This is my ride or die, whenever I try something else I always go back to this one. I highly recommend it!
Ana Z.
Es una fórmula mejorada. La versión anterior era buena pero está la supera. Me gusta porque cuida muchísimo tus uñas y cutículas, no las maltrata y las deja lista para el esmalte.

This is a better versión of the last formula. I like it because take care of your nails.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I have very sensitive nails and the revival nail polish remover is gentle on my nails and I don't have any issues using it. It's very easy to take your nail polish off. I use a cotton ball and I saturate it enough to take off all my nail polish off within seconds.
Katherine B.
Best nail polish remover! It helps to strengthen and restore nails that become weak and brittle due to over drying, exposure to water/chemicals, and polish. It removes the polish quickly and easily. It's pretty affordable too! I would definitely purchase this again.
Beauty S.
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Evanz D.
The most effective and reliable when it comes to polish remover! It easily takes the polish away, even the hard to remove ones. I would buy this and definitely recommend it with friends!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Debora D.
Camarillo , CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?