Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just used this product and it is by far, the quickest mail polish remover I have used so far. it is also the least smelly. I've never used the Cutex brand and when I was looking, they had four different kinds, I went with the original and I'm glad I did. hands down best polish remove I've ever bought.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ

Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bentley, Western Australia

As a nail polish remover it does that, it removes nail polish. But I have noticed that it likes cotton pads more than just plain cotton wool. The pads takes the nail polish better but if i use a cheaper cotton it takes a lot of product and I need to really put a lot of the remover to get it all off.
diana p.
diana p.

the remobedor enamel of the Cutex brand is very good because with a little product can easily remove nail besides that protects your nails giving vitamins also have to consider that it has a strong smell that is pleasant to the user TheValue also have to consider the product as it is very Reachable
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Miami, OK

I love this nail polish remover. I just take a cotton ball and i get it wet, then i go to remove my nail polish and like after the second swipe on one finger and like boom it is gone faster then any other nail polish remover I know to do so in man kind. I would recommend this to all of many women.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY

I love using this product to remove the nail polish from my toes. My fingernails are done at a salon but I do my own nails at home. This remover helps to restore my toenails without depleting the natural oils that keep them healthy. It's a must have for the summer months that my toes are showing.
Sita B.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL

This nail polish remover is by far one of the best ones that I have ever used. The only con that it has is the smell, but acetone doesnt smell that great no matter the product. It removes all prior polish within a few easy swipes, even the hard to remove red polish, and it doesnt leave a residue.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Es un buen producto, a una simple pasada el esmalte desaparece, la unica desventaja que le veo es que como todos los quitaesmalte, te dejan resecas las uñas. Lo compré en la farmacia a un buen precio lo cual me gustó y si, lo recomiendo mucho a las personas que se pintan las uñas periódicamente.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL

I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now