Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Carolina B.
Carolina B.

Es un buen producto, a una simple pasada el esmalte desaparece, la unica desventaja que le veo es que como todos los quitaesmalte, te dejan resecas las uñas. Lo compré en la farmacia a un buen precio lo cual me gustó y si, lo recomiendo mucho a las personas que se pintan las uñas periódicamente.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL

I bought this item for nail polish removal a few months ago and just recently had the chance to try it out. This quickly removes the polish from my n ails with ease without causing the edges of my cuticles to sting. The smell isn't overpowering like some acetone products are. I would buy again.
MELISSA C.
MELISSA C.
Prattville, AL

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the brand I always use! It works about the same as other brands out there. I bought mine at CVS but you can get it several places. This product works very well. The only thing I do not like is the smell! I will remain a loyal customer to this brand.
Veronica E.
Veronica E.

This is the only nail polish remover that I have used from Cutex. A friend gave me this nail polish remover because she wanted me to try it. It is different from the alternatives because it takes all the nail polish off. It makes an amazing job and I'm completely sure I would buy it again!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Charlotte, NC

This polish remover will not damage your nails like the Sally Hansen brand. My fingers would get dry and cracked and gross after using SH however when I switched to cutex my finger nails stopped turning rugged and my skin didn't turn white from being sucked dry of water. Love this stuff!!
Angelica V.
Angelica V.

Es de los pocos quita esmalte que funcionan a la perfección con mi tipo de uña y es amable con mi piel, no la deja muy reseca como otras marcas que he probado.
Su precio es bastante accesible lo que lo hace más fácil al consumo y cumple excelente con sus características.
Me quedo con el.
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL

Easily removes polish without a lot of scrubbing. Leaves your nails moisturized not all dried out and brittle. Easily available at Walmart for an affordable price. This is my go to remover when I give my nails a breather since it also strengthens and doesn't strip your nails of moisture.
Doreen P.
Doreen P.
Fullerton, CA

I have been using Cutex Nail Polish Remover for years and I won't use any other product. I always buy at Walgreen's and it is so inexpensive. It removes polish with little effort unlike other products that require more polish remover to get all of the polish off. I highly recommend it.
Margareth C.
Margareth C.

Excelente producto para quitar el esmalte de uñas, sin maltratar la uña, con una fragancia agradable, no deja la mano seca ni nada por el estilo como otros productos quitaesmaltes. Lo recomiendo a todas. Para mi es un buen producto para quitar el esmalte de las uñas sin maltratarlas
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC

Quickly gets the job done without too much effort. Found that this product does not have an overly harsh acetone scent like some other polish removers. I am a repeat customer and will continue to use this product. Very easy to use, can't beat the price, and I would highly recommend.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now