2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This polish remover works great at removing polish. The smell is not as bad as some of the others I have used. It is pretty gentle and does not completely dry out my nails like some others I have used. This is the one I repeatedly buy because it doesn't damage my nails.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Belvidere, IL
Made my nails look fantastic. Very good value for the purchaseptic, a little bit goes a long way. I can find it at any store you go to. I have used this product for years and I have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone that asks my opinion.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE
This is a good enough nail polish remover. It has a strong smell, like most nail polish removers, but it wasn't masked by anything.
It got the nail polish off my fingernails with relative ease. I needed to scrub a bit, but nothing too excessive. I'd buy this again.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Canton, MI
My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL
I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stony Point, NC
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It only takes a little bit to remove a whole hand of fingernails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was not very pricey. It does take a little bit longer to remove gel manicures but I would recommend it to others.
janelle f.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
I am an amateur nail artist and this remover is a life saver. I often get polish on my cuticles and this remover takes it off in a snap. I usually get it from Rite aid but it is available in most stores like Target. I love this remover it is they only one i use!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?