BY CUTEX #39 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Loretta O.
I bought from walmart, It's easy to use and pocket friendly. Makes d nail smooth. Doesn't have any strong smell. Good value and quality.
Kayla B.
Most all nail polish removers sry my nails out but this one actually has hydrating properties in the formula which is why it's my go to!
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
This nail polish remover gets the polish off your nails with out a problem! This is hands down the best nail polish remover i have used!
Christina C.
Although it dries out my nails a little bit, I can overlook that because of how efficiently this nail polish removes even glitter polish!
Angie C.
Tiffin, OH
Works great! The odor isn't as bad as others that I have used. End up using less of the product than other brands because it works well!
Nathalie G.
Dries out my nails, but does remove the polish. I have used much more efficient nail polish removed that doesn't leave my nails so dry
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ
It dose very good at taking nail polish off yet easy on the
nails the smell is not strong the Pros is it is a 10 I
bought it at Walmart
Svitlana H.
Jersey city , NJ
Cutex nail polish remover is one of the best one so far U used. Currently it is my 3rd bottle and I am very satisfied with the results.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?