Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Diana G.
Diana G.

Removes perfectly the enamel of the nails and even that a little the strong smell becomes constant, also works me very well
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Penfield, NY

I really like this nail remover it makes my nails really soft and it removes polish fast but I can't stand the smell of it
Angela F.
Angela F.
Burien, WA

Takes a long time to get polish off of nails. Scent is okay but could be better. Works but takes time to work effectively.
Maria Alejandra M.
Maria Alejandra M.

This is my polish remover of always, all my life i used this, from cutex, it is really soft with your nails and smell good
Jen C.
Jen C.

No big difference between this and any other brands. I think i buy this out of habit because i am famillar with the brand.
Alesandra D.
Alesandra D.

Cutex is the best product to remove nail polish, I have tried many but this is the best I've tasted prodcuto for this use.
Eliane O.
Eliane O.

Bom demais....

Recomendo......
.paara quem quer usar ... e nao sabe o que procurava ai estar um otimo removedor de esmalte
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA

Love this product works really quick. Not a very strong smell. Leaves nails feeling clean without any nail polish residue.
Mayelin A.
Mayelin A.

Since doing my manicure I used this product, the best on the market , accessible and rendidor as any price ... I recommend
Leanne D.
Leanne D.

Quick nail polish removal product ever! Apply on cotton ball two times and even the hardest of nail polish it will remove.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now