2 colors available

BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tania V.
Tania V.
Love this nail polish remover works great and doesn't have such a strong smell
Ana C.
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite remove the nail faster, I need to have one in every place I going
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Me gusta, remueve facil y aparte buen precio es genial me encanta, muy bueno
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay nail polish remover.  It's kind of middle of the road for me.  It's not the best, but it's by far not the worst.  It removes polish in an alright manner, but I wouldn't say that it "strengthens & nourishes" like the bottle says.  However, if it's between this one and say an off label store brand nail polish remover, this one would definitely be better.  It's a little more expensive, but worth not completely trashing your nails.  Not the best for removing glitter polish, but Cutex has another formula for that anyway.  It is good for cleaning up little mistakes when painting your nails.  A pointed Q-Tip or an angled make up brush dipped in this stuff will do a pretty good clean up job, if needed.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
About the greatest nail polish remover just one swipe and it takes away the polish . This is a good valued product and does a great job. Can take off glitter / sparkling nail polish with no problem and you don't have to struggle to take anything off . Hands down the best I have come across
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
This stuff works great, even on stubborn red polish. It also doesn't turn my fingers the color of the polish when I'm taking it off. The smell is still strong, of course, but kind of lemony. I find myself smelling my fingers after I've used it, lol. Honestly, the only polish I've ever used that works better is straight up acetone, but that can wreak havoc on your nails. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out. This has become my go to polish remover.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Hands-down, the BEST nail polish remover. It removes everything - even glitter - with ease. I cannot believe how quickly this remover works. It also leaves my nails feeling better than they did before...I don't know what kind of black magic this stuff has in it, but I'm sold. I would gladly pay more than $10 for this remover and it's so cheap and wonderful!
Lea F.
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Works quick and easy on my natural nails, I use it often and I feel that it doesn't dry out or damage my nails as much as some others I used . Maybe because of the botanical oils that it is infused with ?
Definitely one of my favorite polish remover because of its speed, all else is just gravy !!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?