BY CUTEX #11 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lea F.
Lea F.
Pittsford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great at removing nail even stubborn nail polish but it dries out my skin. It also leave behind a really bad taste so if I was anything with my hands or touch my lips right after use I get a mouth full of chemicals. I'll take it though because of how quickly it works.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sewell, NJ
Works quick and easy on my natural nails, I use it often and I feel that it doesn't dry out or damage my nails as much as some others I used . Maybe because of the botanical oils that it is infused with ?
Definitely one of my favorite polish remover because of its speed, all else is just gravy !!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Nail polish remover is a pretty basic staple around here, and I'll confess that I usually grab whatever is on sale. This actually seemed to have a lower odor than other choices I've used, and left my nails feeling soft and hydrated rather than dry and brittle. Win!
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover this is the first ever nail Polish remover that have actually worked for me it removes my Polish super fast and it has an ok smell is not as strong as others i have used in the pass the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't remove the glitter Polish soo good but im okey with that because i rarely use glitter on my nails
Erica S.
Erica S.
Auburn, WA
This nail polish remover is super gentle on your cuticles and the rest of your skin, it takes a bit more work to get the polish off but it's much nicer for your hands and it keeps your nails super dupe strong! Definitely my favorite nail polish remover
Nina A.
Nina A.
I use Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover weekly. I purchase this item often. Cutex is the only brand of nail polish remover I like to purchase. I purchased this item at Walmart. It works better than the equate brand. I always purchase this item.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does its job pretty well on removing nail polish. Cheap and effective. The smell is harsh, but what works best is when you soak your cotton ball with the polish remover and lay it on top of your nails for a few seconds for it to wipe away your pigment.
Syra P.
Syra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way with this product. This nail remover does not take more then going over the nail twice to remove all the nail polish. What I enjoy about it to is that it will not smudge nail polish on your fingers while you are removing it. Only downfall about all nail removers is how easily they dry your hands out.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
Yet again I have used this since I was a teen (doing these reviews I'm finding I'm a creature of habit.) It works great and it's priced great. I use to get my nails done all the time and it took a toll on my nails. This stuff helped with my nails after I got the fake ones off. I will continue to keep using this product.
Mira M.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite of mail polish removers. I just soak a pad and leave it over the nail pressed hardly for 5 seconds and it's all gone. That factor is great because I don't use up that much product and it lasts forever. I also don't find it harsh on my nails but I do tend to have strong nails. But will continue to repurchase
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?