Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX

Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Krissbéll P.
Krissbéll P.

It's really special to me, leaves no traces of nail !!! I love fascinates me too
I always buy it, I swear, it is totally good
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

love it , so easy to get nail polish off and works really great for stubborn nail polish . I have always used this product :)
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD

Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH

Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa

I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Daniella F.
Daniella F.

Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK

Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Jayda C.
Jayda C.

Great nail polish remover. You don't need much to remove nail polish off your finger nails, but the smell is way too strong.
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA

Helps to not damage my nails after polish removal. Also dissolves polish rather quickly. Not expensive either which is nice.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now