Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Jamie M. J.
Jamie M. J.

Too harsh for sensitive skin. Made my cuticles hard n brittle. Nails peeled. Do not care for this type of remover. Will not use again.
MISS Tee H.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA

This polish remover works fast. I don't have to use a lot for the Polish to come off my nails and the smell of it isn't over powering.
Este removedor de unha é muito bom, não deixa a unha esbranquiçada o que eu gosto muito, e realmente remove o esmalte com facilidade.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Quickly and easily removes my polish. Never any soaking, usually one cotton ball does 3 fingers. have used it since I was a teenager.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA

I always buy this brand! Truly reliable and great smelling. It removes the nail polish rather quickly then the other leading brands.
Aisha B.
Aisha B.

This product is awesome! It doesn't dry out my nails I can use it over and over again and not worry about my nails becoming brittle.
Aeryn D.
Aeryn D.
Douglasville, GA

I like this nail polish remover and it doesn't have a strong smell but the packaging is faulty; the bottle leaks of not set upright.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Renton, WA

An easy nail polish remover that gets all nail polish off quickly and without that dry cracked skin feeling afterward! A must go to!
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
Oakland, CA

I love to use this nail polish remover !! The best wether your wearing glitter no glitter it takes it all off . The best one so far.
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT

This took off my nail polish so fast and easy, I loved it! It did strengthen my nails after each use as it said it would. Its great!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now