BY CUTEX #5 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Syra P.
A little goes a long way with this product. This nail remover does not take more then going over the nail twice to remove all the nail polish. What I enjoy about it to is that it will not smudge nail polish on your fingers while you are removing it. Only downfall about all nail removers is how easily they dry your hands out.
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know why but this nail polish remover never works on my. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong but I don't like the smell, or the fact it leaves my hands so dry
Rayzhine G.
Hurley, New Mexico
This product works really well,but it leaks everywhere. I have used it maybe once or twice and more than half of the bottle is done. It does work really well, and doesn't burn like a lot of nail polish remover that I've used, but I still feel like losing half of the product because of the container really sucks. This would be amazing if it didn't leak. If you get this product, keep it up right.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use this brand of nail polish remover. This works just fine. I've never had a problem with it. So I see no need to change. However I'm not that fond of the smell
Maneja A.
Bellevue, WA
This product is a nice and affordable one to go-to. Typically does the job right, however if you have multiple layers of nail polish on it becomes a little difficult to rub off. I believe it's based off the actual nail polish itself too. It works for me though so I'd buy it again!
Arilyn B.
Does not work very well. i have to use a lot of it just to try get it off one hand. it takes a lot of time scrubbing the nail polish off, and i normally only put two layers one. i brought mine at target and don't know if i use got one bad bottle. but would not recommend it.
Reina R.
Súper bien me gusta muchísimo y...ojalá encontrar más como éste y así darle a mí familia esté producto además este producto no sirve para la vida diaria me encanta
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
This remover is sensitive and does not leave my nails looking ashy and damaged. The smell is not too strong and it was a pretty good price. A little goes a long way so I have had the same bottle for quite a while. This with a cotton ball is all I recommend to others.
Divya A.
Awesome nail polish remover. Whenever I can find the big bottles I stock up. I use this Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover to help soak off my acrylic overlays. This stuff is awesome! It completely dissolves the acrylic like none other nail polish remover.
Lindsey Z.
It's not often that I use nail polish remover but this is my go to brand. Not only do they remove the leftover polish but they also help with the health of the nails which is something I appreciate considering nail polish is a drying agent. I would reccomend it.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?