Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Kristel G.
Kristel G.

No lo he utilazado pero me han dicho que es muy bueno y efectivo, cuida nuestras uñas y cuticulas a mis amigas les encata este producto
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL

Cómo estos removedor no hay otros me encanta son lo máximo te quita lo mas mínimo y te ayuda a teber las uñas fuerte y me crecen rapido
Sara N.
Sara N.

Great nail polish remover. Always does the job and I don't have to spend all day or the whole bag of cotton balls to get my polish off.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Does a great job of removing polish! Leaves your nails feeling clean. I use this one on a regular basis! Takes off sharpie oen as well!
Trishauna M.
Trishauna M.

This nail polish remover is very inexpensive and easy to get....however, I had to use a little muscle to get all of my nail polish off.
gabriela l.
gabriela l.

Remueve rapido los esmaltes de uña por lo general me gusta que sea asi para poder pintarme las uñas luego , y lo mejor es que no mancha
Trai H.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD

I use this product because it is always in stock. It removes the polish and does not leave my nails look dried out or white as most do.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA

Good product. Removes the old nail polish easily, quickly, and effectively. Plus you can get it just about anywhere for a great price.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.

Amazing cutex because this revival my nails and there is so great, my nail was so horrible and now are amazing without nail polish too
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY

I have pretty bad nails so I use this product to remove the nail Polish without further damaging my nail. Inexpensive. I recommend it.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now