BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shannon D.
Easily removes my red polish which is a hard color to remove. Leaves my nails feeling clean and nourished after removing the polish.
Latiffah R.
Helps with all types of nail polish also the tough glitter ones too .... Work magic if you know what i mean
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
I paint my nails a lot but always seem to want a different color or even just don't want polish on. I highly appreciate the work the polish remover does. It gets all of my polish off. Honestly one of the best I've used.
Jordan W.
Takes my nail polish off in one swipe. It even takes off my salon manicures!!! Wonderful nail polish remover for a good price.
Hannah H.
newport beach, ca
This polish remover is amazing! It doesn't smell that strong and it removes polish fantastically! I find that this doesn't dry out my cuticles at all! I actually prefer this to a non-acetone polish remover.
Claudia F.
Magnolia, TX
My mom and I discovered this one day shopping for nail polishes and remover and we absolutely love it!!!!! Great on our chipping naiks and has helpped that a lot
Ashley J.
Jacksonville, NC
I have always use this but i real do not use it that much bcs i real to paint my nail just my toes n i real do not pay it that much. i get it bcs it is cheap n it work's.
Zuri D.
It's a cheap nail polish remover. It's not very good. The smell is strong and it lasts a bit. It does not do very well with glitter nail polish. It's not the best.
Maria Fernanda R.
Eatontown, NJ
I always use the tipical nail polish remover but i love it because it really take all of the nail polish and i don't need to use so much product, it is easy to use with a little cotton.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA
I prefer straight acetone but this is a good supplement for when I can't get to the super strong stuff.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?