BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
CRYSTAL C.
Hidalgo, TX
I love that with one swipe it takes of your nail polish even if you have other nail polish under it also glitter it does a really good job.
Sharon K.
I find that nail polish remover with acetone is the most effective, and this does the job fairly well. It's affordable and effective!
Janesca B.
This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO
It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Molly J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This polish remover works great. I do not have to use multiple applications. I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember.
Traci F.
Calhoun, LA
I love having this product.  I can't keep my nail polish looking good for too long so I have to remove it often. It's inexpensive and works
Tiffany C.
This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
Candy C.
i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA
I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?