Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.

It removes my polish easily and doesn't dry out my nail bed. It's also affordable and can be found at almost any drug store!
April D.
April D.

This is just what to use to remove nail polish. I've always purchased Cutex Advance and my nails are left strong and intact.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Works almost as well as acetone and doesn't leave your nails AS DRY as acetone or a few other nail polish remover I've used.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Bronx, NY

Removes everything without a problem unfortunately it brings only a little bit and we have use a lot of paper to as scratch.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Wheaton, IL

I use this remover and I love it for the most part. It is a little bit hard to swipe nail polish away with it in one stroke.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX

My nails are very brittle and weak, most remover is harsh but this one gets the job done while protecting my nails. Must try
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Love this nail polish remover takes off all nail polish including glitter polishes. much better for your nails then acetone.
Jayda C.
Jayda C.

Great nail polish remover. You don't need much to remove nail polish off your finger nails, but the smell is way too strong.
Brandith S.
Brandith S.
Osage, OK

Works great to remove all the Polish from my nails! I don't have to use a large amount to get all the Polish off of my nails
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now