Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (12)
Liz M.
Liz M.
Pasadena, CA

Great nail polish removed! Doesn't smell bad like other brands I've used in the past! Highly recommend t
Dianna A.
Dianna A.

Does the job in a quick manner. Always used this brand because it dorks so well. Even my Grandma uses it
Katie A.
Katie A.

I like this because the smell is not bad it doesn't sting in your cuts it get it off easy and it's cheap
I always use this i think was rhe best, my mom always paint her nails and every time we was buying this
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA

Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Staten Island, NY

It's good.It works good.Used it a lot of times.Neverfailed me.Recomend for everyone.Really good touchup
Faith H.
Faith H.
San Antonio, TX

Hate it. It smells awful I do not recommend this product and does not remove all polish from your nails
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Boelus, NE

Works great. Takes all the polish off and leaves my nails feeling conditioned. This is my favorite one.
Shari A.
Shari A.
Canton, GA

I have always used Cutex and it is always very gentle on my nails and never abrasive or hurts the nail.
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I prefer straight acetone but this is a good supplement for when I can't get to the super strong stuff.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?