Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
San Antonio, TX

Love this it takes of the all my nail polish and it even takes of my glitter nail polish which we all know it's hard to take of
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Union City, NJ

Takes the nail polish right off without drying out your nails and cut it also. Th fumes tend to be high. I usually like to use
Nadiezhita L.
Nadiezhita L.

remueve perfectamente el esmalte es muy eficaz, aunque si son esmaltes muy brillosos no se quita muy bien me paso en dos casos
Laura S.
Laura S.
Yankton, SD

Works great! Easy to use. Smell not overly unpleasant. I bought it at Walgreens. Didn't have to use to much to remove Polish.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

I love this nail polish because it takes off multiple layers quickly. It also keeps my nails from getting cracked or brittle.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.

love it , so easy to get nail polish off and works really great for stubborn nail polish . I have always used this product :)
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH

Works great. Not many nail polish removers that can take off all of the nail polish. Leave my nails feeling fresh to. Love it
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa

I like how it removes the nail polish very fast and easy and you don't have to go over over again and again just to remove it
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

This is the best nail polish remover. It works right away and does not over dry your skin around your nails or your nail bed
Daniella F.
Daniella F.

Thiss reaaaaaaly is a good nail polish remover ! I dont have to Scratch so many times my nail It is so fast to take it off .
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now