Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Terri W.
Terri W.

This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sidney, NY

This works great. Comes off easy and no residue. This is a good product to use. This is probably one of the better brands to buy.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Bakersfield, CA

I love this nail polish remover it is so great. I like that I don't have to use so much to take off my nail polish. It's awesome!
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Brooklyn, NY

Gets the job done! Great product! I usually go for the CVS brand one but, sometimes branch out to Cutex and I absolutely love it!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Jacksonville, FL

This gets the job done . I don't know what else you could ask for in a polish remover . It gets the job done , that's for sure .
Luz M.
Luz M.
Hermosillo

It really works! I painted my nails black and Cutex took it off real quickly. One of my favorites of all time, pros, it's cheap.
KAREL M.
KAREL M.

quita el esmlate con facilidad y te deja oliendo las manos riquisimo, no te reseca las uñas, es buenisimo. lo uso frecuentemente
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.

This nail varnish remover gives my nails a lovely shine after using where other products have left them dull and looking damaged
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX

Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now