Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.

Removing nail polish is so easy with Cutex. I can really see a difference it mad with my peeling nails!
Kali L.
Kali L.
Slidell, LA

I prefer straight acetone but this is a good supplement for when I can't get to the super strong stuff.
I always use this i think was rhe best, my mom always paint her nails and every time we was buying this
Jules V.
Jules V.
Oxnard, CA

Works fine I use this or whatever I find as I'm shopping but never any complaints good product over all
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Staten Island, NY

It's good.It works good.Used it a lot of times.Neverfailed me.Recomend for everyone.Really good touchup
Faith H.
Faith H.
San Antonio, TX

Hate it. It smells awful I do not recommend this product and does not remove all polish from your nails
miranda c.
miranda c.
New Braunfels, TX

Does a great job removing the hard overlay of different nail polishes. Not to strong of a smell either.
Shari A.
Shari A.
Canton, GA

I have always used Cutex and it is always very gentle on my nails and never abrasive or hurts the nail.
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA

This product makes my nails thin. I'd prefer to go to the nail shop I would really recommend this item
Kisha W.
Kisha W.
Baton Rouge, LA

Great product, work amazing!!! Would recommend to everyone. Clean nail great. No strong smell as well.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now