BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA
The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Yoalis R.
Takes off the nail polish quickly. I honestly always buy nail polish removers from a drug store I have never paid much attention to the labels.
Brianne S.
I buy the big purple bottle and it last me for a couple months. I don't need to keep reapplying to take the nail polish off. Works very good.
Alicia A.
North Port, FL
Works well, don't need as much as the cheaper Brands. Smell is not too bad either. Does not dry out nail beds or cuticles. Cute bottle shape.
Emily L.
New Bremen, OH
This nail polish remover does a great job of getting off any kind of nail polish. It also does a great job of leaving my nails feeling clean.
Juniris D.
I think this is the only brand I have used , it is pretty good , so I haven't try another one! It remove very good the colours on your nails
Kami G.
This nail polish remover works really good. It gets rid of my nail polish really easily. The first time i used it i thought it was a miracle.
Sarah W.
It works well with cotton balls or even tissues. And as far as nail Polish removers go, it doesn't smell half bad. Affordable and effective.
Isabella J.
Spring, TX
Works well, it even got the glitter off! Lol. It smells really strong so I try not to use it around my munchkin, but overall a good product.
Nadali A.
love love love all the cutex products! esp for my fingers and toes! altho there are other small uses that it can be used for around the house
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?