BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Priscella M.
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Brands been around forever! They are reliable. I use this stuff all the time. Fair price and easy to find. Easy to use and effective! Powerful!
Aisha G.
Atlanta, GA
The nail polish remover sometimes leaves my nails feeling weak but they always come out smooth. It takes off the polish completely in one use!
Karlene D.
I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
This enamel remover removes all the color in a single pass, without rubbing, besides leaving my strong nails, without weakening or drying them.
Jenny 🌸.
The smell was really strong and I didn’t like to that much, but it gets all of the nail polish off and doesn’t make my nails stain or anything
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I don't really see the revival part of this nail polish remover, but it works just as well as a 100% acetone remover without smelling as strong
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My favorite nail polish remover! It gets the job done without completely drying out my nails. It's inexpensive and you can find it everywhere!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?