BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Priscella M.
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
JoAnn S.
LAKEWOOD, CO
It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
Jenny 🌸.
The smell was really strong and I didn’t like to that much, but it gets all of the nail polish off and doesn’t make my nails stain or anything
Alexa Monserrat C.
Doral, FL
This enamel remover removes all the color in a single pass, without rubbing, besides leaving my strong nails, without weakening or drying them.
Karlene D.
I was raised using cutex brand so I keep using it,it;s a company that I can trust and the nail remover don't leave a white residue on my skin.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My favorite nail polish remover! It gets the job done without completely drying out my nails. It's inexpensive and you can find it everywhere!
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
Good remover. Although I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this product, I do think its good. But you can get this quality from a cheaper brand.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Brands been around forever! They are reliable. I use this stuff all the time. Fair price and easy to find. Easy to use and effective! Powerful!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I don't really see the revival part of this nail polish remover, but it works just as well as a 100% acetone remover without smelling as strong
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?