Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Antonella C.
Antonella C.

I like because it removes all paint and feel that strengthens my nail, but the smell is not the most pleasant as it is very strong
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Removes polish quickly. Sometimes you have to go over the nail multiple times, but it works well if you don't have many layers on.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Salt Lake City, UT

Smells pretty strong but does w good job removing polish. Definitely pulls color off my nails. Doesn't leave my nails feeling weak
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Ashland, KY

For me, Cutex is the end all be all for nail polish removal.
I've tried so many different brands, but I always come back to Cutex.
yesenia h.
yesenia h.
Elkhart, IN

It removes nail polish really good and clean then in a snap on finger and doesn't leave any thing behind it is not expensive to buy
Fariha M.
Fariha M.
Newtown, PA

I am not particular about my nail polish removers. If it gets the job done then thats all that matters to me and this one does it.
Carelis P.
Carelis P.
Caracas

As polish remover is one of the best, soft, not dry hands, the smell is not strong and removes it without much quantity of product
Lina S.
Lina S.
Bethesda, MD

This is my favorite nail Polish remover. With only one drop I can do all my finger nails. It is fast and genealogy with the nails
Garay A.
Garay A.

Es impresionante el poder de disolución de el esmalte quita todo resto sin dejar sensación. De resequedad en la piel de los dedos
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now