BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
wendy c.
Flint, MI
This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
Rocio R.
Long-lasting. Enough quantity of product. Smells strong smell. Good value, perfect for my nails. Affordable. I'm a repeat user, I always use it.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
JoAnn S.
LAKEWOOD, CO
It works really good at getting the nail polishes off my nails I would be open to try any other brands just use this one because I know it works
Priscella M.
Nail polish remover is a must, I’m always painting my nails and changing the colors. The smell isn’t too strong and takes off the polish easily.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?