BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Works well for getting nail polish off. I personally don't get this brand often but with much scrubbing the polish will come off. Not a great value
Lakeya L.
Cordele, GA
Again I love it this is very heathy for your nails it is also good to have around the house its a must if your a woman than you get why I say this
LEAR30260 maria q.
This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
wendy c.
Flint, MI
This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Gayla L.
Ellijay, GA
This kind really does what it says it does but doesn't remove bail polish that you would think it should. I still use 100% to get it off my nails
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?