BY CUTEX #41 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I use this product quite often. I love painting my toe nails and this remover gets it off quickly and helps to revive my nails at the same time.
Stephanie G.
Corona, CA
Nail polish remover gets the job done. As with most polish removers, you need to wipe off polish with repeated swipes but overall a good product.
Jazmin C.
Fresno, CA
Most other brands I have used I feel are too chemically strong and damaging , I appreciate how this one is not and tries to rejuvenate my nails.
Lucia R.
Bronx, NY
Very easy to use... Has a good aroma, I buy it every two months or so because you don't need much to do the job! I highly recommend this product.
wendy c.
Flint, MI
This is a great nail polish remover, it works very fast, and is not messy at all. It's easy to use, and easy to clean up. I use it all the time!
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
This nail polish remover is just a regular nail polish remover. It is good but personally i like the nail polish removers that are extra strong!
Maria Q.
This Cutex nail polish remover is very good with just a little off my nail without much effort and is ideal for when we recommend ruins manicure
Olva J.
Best nail polish remover ever. I've tried more expensive ones, cheaper ones, trendy ones-none compare with how quickly, and effectively it works.
Anna D.
I don't really know how to compare nail polish remover cause they all remove the nail polish and they all really dry out your hands but it works.
Zoe G.
Granger, IN
Just the average nail polish remover. It works well and isn't expensive . There isn't much special about this product, but it does the job well.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?