Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (8)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

This nail polish remover , hands down is the best one that I have used .. it takes off anything that is on the nails smoothly and easily !
LAUREN W.
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA

I like this product, the easily removed my polish and I feel that it doesn't do as much damage to my nail as the regular acetone removers.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.

Muy buen producto , lo uso siempre que hago mi manicura su precio es comodo y se puede encontrar en cualquier cemtro comercial o farmacias
Cortez C.
Cortez C.

i love this nail polish remover one swipe and any nail polish comes off my nails like butter and its very inexpensive which is a must have
Camila M.
Camila M.

I love it, removes all the nail polish
with just a few strokes. The smell is not to sharp. Its really good and economic, very recommended!
María P.
María P.

This remover it's good for my nails but I used a lot of this product because don't remove all the nail polish but for your price it's good
Molly J.
Molly J.
Oklahoma City, OK

This polish remover works great. I do not have to use multiple applications. I have been using this remover for as long as I can remember.
Tamera C.
Tamera C.
Upper Marlboro, MD

I have been using this product for years. I am very satisfied with the results. I purchase this item at CVS store. It is very easy to use.
Beatrice N.
Beatrice N.
Denver, CO

It removes the polish really well, it's a great product. I recommend 100%. The smell is not too strong and it's a great product! Excellent
Janesca B.
Janesca B.

This product is great in removing really difficult nail polish. I only have to go over each nail about 2-3 times for the color to come off
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now