Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Ileana T.
Ileana T.

Really good nail polish remover! Is one of my favorite! This product does not dry out my nails like others.
Kiarangelic F.
Kiarangelic F.
El Paso, TX

It is a good nail polish remover but you need to pass it a couple of times so it can be removed completely.
Latiffah R.
Latiffah R.

Helps with all types of nail polish also the tough glitter ones too .... Work magic if you know what i mean
allie K.
allie K.

Is this a good product I've used the original cutex nail polish remover and was wondering if this is better
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA

This product removes the nail polish nicely. Does have a bad odor. I have used this product for some time.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA

I like this product but I also coat my nail twice with nail Polish. so I have to rub nail Polish off more.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Meherrin, VA

definity is a great product my mom gave this to me a birthday present and i have been using it evey since.
madeline g.
madeline g.
West Palm Beach, FL

work wonder in removing tough nail polish , and reasonable price .it doesn't leave dry feeling afterwards.
Anais V.
Anais V.

It´s a good polish remover, meets the purpose, has a good price, and get yourself in many places!! love it
Christina t.
Christina t.
Cave City, KY

Love this product! Gets the job done well but not super harsh on my nails! Definitely my favorite brand!!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now