Add a Photo

#8 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Terri W.
Terri W.

This nail polish remover is my go to brand that I've trusted for years. I've tried others in the past but prefer the Cutex brand.
Natasa K.
Natasa K.
Saddle Brook, NJ

It's so strong and it removes nail polishes very easily. I also love the way it smells and how fast I can remove the nail polish.
Garay A.
Garay A.

Es impresionante el poder de disolución de el esmalte quita todo resto sin dejar sensación. De resequedad en la piel de los dedos
Wendy G.
Wendy G.

Worked well and didn't dry out my hands. Took off the color fast and didn't need to re do. Price was good and lasts a long time.
KAREL M.
KAREL M.

quita el esmlate con facilidad y te deja oliendo las manos riquisimo, no te reseca las uñas, es buenisimo. lo uso frecuentemente
Zoe G.
Zoe G.

This nail varnish remover gives my nails a lovely shine after using where other products have left them dull and looking damaged
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Victoria, TX

Very good product, doesn't leave skin and nails dried out completely. Doesn't take much to get polish off which is a huge plus!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love the fact that this nail polish remover doesn't stop your skin of its oils and make your fingers white like the acetone..
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA

I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Delnay T.
Delnay T.
Caracas, Venezuela

Lo recomiendo es un quita esmalte muy bueno. su formula es muy buena y no es tan fuerte al olerla, es practica y fácil de usar!
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now