Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bee Spring, Ky

Works good. Has that same strong nail polish remover smell though. I'm trying to find something that doesn't have that smell to it.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR

It does take the mail polish off but when I use I red mail polish it leaves my nails pink but I love the feeling it leaves my nails
Fiona D.
Fiona D.

This is so far the best product I've used. It takes off the hardest to remove nail polish and leaves my skin around the nail moist.
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX

With just a little the nail polish comes off i highly recommend this product the smell is strong but other then that it does it job
belle A.
belle A.

this product is soo good and have a good price
the thing I don't like it is my nails become a little dry
I buy it from the pharmacy
Amayah M.
Amayah M.
Knoxville, TN

Does the work. Not too strong to get it clean in one round. I liked it. I like the clean feel of it and non sticky finished product
Karla T.
Karla T.

I have managed to use removedor of enamel and really it seems to me to be excellent, undoubtedly he is my favorite of all the rest.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Las Vegas, NM

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Push Remover is the best one so far. I've been using this one go on on 3 years and I absolutely love it.
Jeaneen W.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA

This works like a charm and nails are clean in a flash. No scrubbing Polish off anymore. This is my go to for removing nail polish.
Antonella C.
Antonella C.

I like because it removes all paint and feel that strengthens my nail, but the smell is not the most pleasant as it is very strong
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now